• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🇺🇲🇺🇲Incinerate🇺🇲🇺🇲 Topical AOD-9604

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
IMG_20220801_160339_631.jpg

This comes out any day now. This is the most excited I have been for a product in awhile. This is AOD-9604. This is a topical lotion.

It's acts like HGH-frag. Aka 176-191.
This is the chain of Human Growth Hormone responsible for fat loss. Essentially this is the isolated portion of that. Unlike HGH-frag this does not increase Blood Sugar. Making this an absolutely ideal and never seen before option!!

MuscleGELZ blew you guys away with HEAL (topical bpc157 and tb500). Now be prepared for this to do the same.
$74.99

🔥GYMnTONIC.com🔥

🇺🇲Proudly made in the USA 🇺🇲

Safety of aod-9604 a concern?
Read this study!

This is back in stock as of today!

View attachment 76095

This comes out any day now. This is the most excited I have been for a product in awhile. This is AOD-9604. This is a topical lotion.

It's acts like HGH-frag. Aka 176-191.
This is the chain of Human Growth Hormone responsible for fat loss. Essentially this is the isolated portion of that. Unlike HGH-frag this does not increase Blood Sugar. Making this an absolutely ideal and never seen before option!!

MuscleGELZ blew you guys away with HEAL (topical bpc157 and tb500). Now be prepared for this to do the same.
$74.99

🔥GYMnTONIC.com🔥

🇺🇲Proudly made in the USA 🇺🇲

Safety of aod-9604 a concern?
Read this study!

Thats genius whoever came up with that. Nice!

How many pumps do you get out of this? How does it compare to the nasal spray?

Just bought some. Waiting on shipment to arrive. I was going to go with some HGH but all the concerns about activating dormant cancer cells scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back