• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

IMPORTANT!! You must now request our email for ordering

BigC235

Registered Member
Reaction score
So glad I'm a past customer, as I've been a real longtime lurker with no account. Finally got one...and just wanted to say SB Labs has treated me great so far, and are definately my go-to.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
So glad I'm a past customer, as I've been a real longtime lurker with no account. Finally got one...and just wanted to say SB Labs has treated me great so far, and are definately my go-to.
We definitely appreciate the words my friend… and we do appreciate your business and we’ll continue supplying quality gear for reasonable pricing.

None of us wanted to do the post count thing.. SB included. It’s unfortunate we have to go this route and some might not understand however it’s needed at this point.

Topher_ruiz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Finally made the cut since I am a previous customer. SB has been a great help supplying gear with incredible reasonable prices.

Reactions: 220

SB labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
I'd bet JJ has some Kick-Ass party tricks..
Third Ball..or cherry stim knot challenge..or one smooth and ruff hand..one for each occasion..
Wait
A Zebra stripped penis...hell yea
Z...
Lol

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you Z 😁😁

No..JJ
Thank You for being a stand UP...I enjoy pulling your chain(and that's all I'm pulling)..But both you and Matt88 are good PE..and are great examples of the connection between Brothers on this Platform..and are a big part..

Both of you know a great deal and aren't afraid to tell it like it IS..I respect that .!!
It's guys like you that will take this Forum the Next 10 yrs..While many of US will age Out..and move to the BIG forum above(or below)..
Either Way...
It's greatly encouraging to know that some Out there are getting it Right..Not to say it Will be Easy..A New Breed is coming soon enough...Yet all the Same 3 Q's,day in/day Out..lol
Again..Great Job...JJ
Z...

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
No..JJ
Thank You for being a stand UP...I enjoy pulling your chain(and that's all I'm pulling)..But both you and Matt88 are good PE..and are great examples of the connection between Brothers on this Platform..and are a big part..

Both of you know a great deal and aren't afraid to tell it like it IS..I respect that .!!
It's guys like you that will take this Forum the Next 10 yrs..While many of US will age Out..and move to the BIG forum above(or below)..
Either Way...
It's greatly encouraging to know that some Out there are getting it Right..Not to say it Will be Easy..A New Breed is coming soon enough...Yet all the Same 3 Q's,day in/day Out..lol
Again..Great Job...JJ
Z...
You’re the man Z… And you’re right there are waves to this place and being around here long enough you start to see the difference between ‘the old guard’ and the newer generation.

I appreciate the kind words my true friend.. let us not forget how instrumental you’ve been to this place. It’s guys like you that have formed the foundation for the way it is today! See you around Z 😁😁

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
You’re the man Z… And you’re right there are waves to this place and being around here long enough you start to see the difference between ‘the old guard’ and the newer generation.

I appreciate the kind words my true friend.. let us not forget how instrumental you’ve been to this place. It’s guys like you that have formed the foundation for the way it is today! See you around Z 😁😁

Just always remember..I'm a no body..a lump of coal..clay you might say..
BUT
I am a MAN..
One that came from nothing..carry a ton of scars..but has a good Heart..and has been around enough..
To know..what makes a good Man..

You are ONE..
Z...

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Bump gentlemen
Reach Out to an SB REP for a new updated list and updated email addy

PolishRifle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Due to s scammer blackmailing us you must now PM me for our new email to request a list or make an order you must have a postcount of at least 500 posts or you need to be a prior customer to get our new email. We apologize for this inconvenience but this scumbag just won't quit until I pay him. Trust me when I tell you I will be checking everybody's information when they PM me for our new email this goes for join dates and where and when you post. You can continue to use our securenym email but you need to check your spam box for our replies
SBL

Scammers are fucking pathetic.... Just messaged you. Thankfully I've ordered from you twice in the past and I'm currently running your gear.