• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Impatience

sxboicexb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been extremely impatient and ignorant to the knowledge provided on this board. I found myself getting completely unmotivated to train effectively and diet properly. I had a solid first cycle. I put on a reasonable amount of weight that I have kept. Then I got carried away and started pinning shit out of curiosity. I have since than come off of everything and am currently getting back into the rhythm of things. I am looking for a coach that can help me continue to build a foundation. I want to just shut my mouth and do what’s best to reach my goals in the long run. I’ve seen some impressive physiques. I would like to compete and use my experience some day to coach and guide people like me some day. I have aspirations to own a space where I can provide one on one coaching, group fitness, and hopefully someday turn it into a local private gym that has an undeniable family atmosphere.

I’m 22 y/o
Weigh 205
Standing at 6ft tall

I’ve gotten plenty of compliments at the old gym I went to about my potential in the industry. I would like to get some help tapping into that more.

If there’s anyone that has any advice for beginners. Any coaches out there willing to guide me. I’m all ears.

My hopes is that maybe some of the vets can say a thing or two about impatience when it comes to this lifestyle. What they’ve learned. Maybe this thread can be useful for someone like me just getting started or someone like me who has gotten carried away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as the impatience deal goes. I get it. I think all of us have gone through that. Eventually you learn that the consistency of sticking to the grind day in and day out is whatallows you to continually pack on muscle. The key over the long haul, in my opinion, is to allow yourself just enough freedom with diet and regimentation to have a life outside of the gym. That way it's maintainable. I struggle with this to this day, but I've also come to the conclusion that I'm never going to be a pro bodybuilder so I won't spend all of my time doing it.

Now if I'd have stuck to it and went somewhere with it while I was younger it might be a different story

Yep.

consistency trumps everything in my experience.

“its a marathon, not a sprint” because it’s a lifestyle not a fad! If you don’t learn to have patience.... patience will learn you..... injuries are a humbler... that’s for sure.

and of course.... you need balance in all things in life... so stay consistent but don’t beat yourself up over the little things.

also monte has a good record of turning shit around for peeps that truly want it.

Thats NOT the pint here dick.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting better and better every day.

prolly... you are a consistent feller after all!

Most likely you have bigarexia like the rest of us, so make it a forever lifestyle ?

I've seen AMA's 'bigness' first hand.
Yummy

IML Gear Cream!
I have been extremely impatient and ignorant to the knowledge provided on this board. I found myself getting completely unmotivated to train effectively and diet properly. I had a solid first cycle. I put on a reasonable amount of weight that I have kept. Then I got carried away and started pinning shit out of curiosity. I have since than come off of everything and am currently getting back into the rhythm of things. I am looking for a coach that can help me continue to build a foundation. I want to just shut my mouth and do what’s best to reach my goals in the long run. I’ve seen some impressive physiques. I would like to compete and use my experience some day to coach and guide people like me some day. I have aspirations to own a space where I can provide one on one coaching, group fitness, and hopefully someday turn it into a local private gym that has an undeniable family atmosphere.

I’m 22 y/o
Weigh 205
Standing at 6ft tall

I’ve gotten plenty of compliments at the old gym I went to about my potential in the industry. I would like to get some help tapping into that more.

If there’s anyone that has any advice for beginners. Any coaches out there willing to guide me. I’m all ears.

My hopes is that maybe some of the vets can say a thing or two about impatience when it comes to this lifestyle. What they’ve learned. Maybe this thread can be useful for someone like me just getting started or someone like me who has gotten carried away.

yeah man-I want patience, but I want it RIGHT NOW! The absolute hardest thing about this shit is just doing it- yeah, a simple Nike comm.- Just Do It- and KEEPING doing it. Now how u do it is where the coach comes in- and I second Monte for a coach- Good Luck bud!

I’ve worked with Monte on my first cycle. I left him high and dry lone behold I find myself coachless and pinning shit just to get a taste for it...

Back