• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Images of empty store shelves?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yesterday I saw some posts on social media of empty store shelves. In my area its really not that bad but I'm seeing reports around the Country of severe shortages.

What are you guys seeing at the stores in 2022?

Attachments

• a store in Indiana Feb 2022.jpg
    a store in Indiana Feb 2022.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 107
50% empty. The stuff that *is* there is off brand weird stuff and not what you are looking for. It has been this way for months though. We've actually gotten kind of used to it. No one gets bitched out any more for "not getting xyz".

Business as usual in Mexico. Third world problems.

Trader Joe’s in my neighborhood. 70% of the shelves were empty. Walmart in PA the last time I went up there… 80% of the shelves were empty. Scary shit

I just said to honeybear that going forward we need to start stocking our pantry a lot better than we do now, we usually shop often and buy little but we have to change that because the neighbors will watch you starve before they part with any of their food if it comes to that...:coffee:

I just said to honeybear that going forward we need to start stocking our pantry a lot better than we do now, we usually shop often and buy little but we have to change that because the neighbors will watch you starve before they part with any of their food if it comes to that...:coffee:

That's funny...my neighbors will die before I run out of food.

j/k j/k

But you know some people are thinking that.

Hard to find some types of pasta here and particular brands of whole tomatoes here...so had to adapt.

I did notice at the beginning of the year a bunch of fat fucks were buying all my 99% lean ground turkey. Been a couple months now they all fell off the wagon I'm good now

IML Gear Cream!
Everyone, rest easy. We have Dear Leader Biden, a man of experience, wisdom, honesty and profound integrity at the helm. There is nothing to worry about. Be thankful that while the shelves you shop at might be increasingly bare, Dear Leader Biden is well rested and fed so he can faithfully lead us to better days. I, for one, sleep comfortable at night knowing this.

I did notice at the beginning of the year a bunch of fat fucks were buying all my 99% lean ground turkey. Been a couple months now they all fell off the wagon I'm good now
Can you imagine their dismay, being forced to buy lean meat?

I was in a Costco in Spokane once and a lady was on the phone trying to decide which frozen pizzas to buy. I mentioned the califlower pizzas being good. She took a look and said “Oh, they’re healthy. She won’t eat anything that’s healthy.” I was like WTF?!

Walked three aisles over into the cereal aisle and I overhear a husband telling his wife “NO! Don’t get that. We have enough healthy stuff in the cart already.”

Going out of their way to not just eat shitty but to avoid healthy and maybe tasty food.

I overhear a husband telling his wife “NO! Don’t get that. We have enough healthy stuff in the cart already.”

Hey, he's gonna have to eat whatever that bitch Brenda cooks when he gets home. He's just sick of all her juice cleanses, cabbage soup fad diets, and shit. :roflmao:

I can barely get my two freezers to close they are so full.
Sounds more like a planning issue.

Is it a regional issue? We had shortages in the beginning and some a few months ago, but everything has been pretty well stocked...just more expensive

Lol....I buy the twin packs at sams all the time

I can barely get my two freezers to close they are so full.
Sounds more like a planning issue.

100% this. We may not need chicken/gb/etc *now* when we go to the store, but if it's in stock we buy it. The people who are going to be affected worst and first are going to be the same ones it always affects....the poor. The paycheck to paycheck (or food stamp) lifestyle that doesn't have the luxury of buying when it is convenient. Most don't even have a freezer with the exception of the fridge. The bottom two rungs of the ladder are always the first to break.

The part that is pissing me off, is even if you *can* afford it...you are now wasting money that could otherwise be utilized some place else. Even if it was "just" putting it away for retirement.

I’m pretty fortunate to be surrounded by hunters on both sides of the famry. Hell I ain’t even gone out hunting in a decade and still eating like a medieval king.

Milford kings freezer contents;

wild caught Alaskan salmon, cod and red snapper
elk, tons of venison, beef, pork… frozen burritos from Walmart. (I don’t know what it is about these little bastards but melt some cheese and dab a lil scorpion sauce and these Walmart burritos and shit is dank. Only 7000 calories too)

got some Olive Garden Italian dressing in the back of the fridge too… the salad mix is a tad brown so I’ll hafta grab some fresh after work… been cravin salad lately.

my wife bought like 300 protein bars but didn’t look at the ingredients and chicory root gives her painful gas so I got like 300 protein bars now. Just in case of emergency…

tons of eggs from thy neighbor … been luring pheasants into my yard with bird seed so that’s an option..

im all set for this revolution. Bring it on!

Is it a regional issue? We had shortages in the beginning and some a few months ago, but everything has been pretty well stocked...just more expensive

Let me ask this. Does your local store have taco bell *fire* sauce in the bottle? I seriously am curious and want to know. That shit has been gone for months.

Future dinner…. What? You ain’t eaten a cock before? Wink wink 😉

Attachments

• A199CCFD-F7BE-455B-AC05-54C3AEE6EFE5.jpeg
    A199CCFD-F7BE-455B-AC05-54C3AEE6EFE5.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 50
Get Shredded!
The 2 guys I saw posting on social media were in Indiana and MA. They said it was significant shortages.

In CO its maybe a few odds and ends missing but nothing like the pic I posted in the OP.

Let me ask this. Does your local store have taco bell *fire* sauce in the bottle? I seriously am curious and want to know. That shit has been gone for months.

Hahaha...yeah Instacart says a few stores have it in stock

Yeah our stores look like that first photo.

Chickens impossible to get bc the prices didn't skyrocket so everyone bought that. I've been to half a dozen stores in last few weeks and all are greatly short.

Prices are insane on some items. Prepackaged foods have doubled. We used to buy those premade mashed potatoes. Small container is now $5+

Juice, drinks and water is completely gone or almost gone.
A 24 pack of water here can go for $7-10.

A year ago they were 3 for $10

Definitively noticeable. Def killing my budget.

One of my kids like lunchables and those sell.for $3-4 each.. they were $1

Hot school lunch here is free for all bc inflations so bad, so many ppl are struggling so bad.

I paid $4.59 for gas and that used to cost me $2 a year ago.

I have pellet stoves and those were $5 a bag, now 7-8.

All of this adds up quick.

I had to shop at 3 grocery stores this weekend to get all my normal groceries.

This is nothing I've ever experienced before.

During covid toilet paper was gone. It's not here now. Anything edible is shorted

Last edited:
Hahaha...yeah Instacart says a few stores have it in stock

Aaarrrgghhh!!!!

sassy-middle.gif

Seriously, look at this price gouging when I try to get it online:
https://www.amazon.com/Taco-Bell-Sa...8&sprefix=taco+bell+fire+sauce,aps,184&sr=8-1
$24 for 3 bottles!!! I bet it is $1.34 at your local store. Fuck this fucking bullshit. Seriously though, you should snag them up and make some profit selling them to desperate assholes like me.

Even walmart is $29.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Taco-Bell-Fire-Sauce-Glass-Bottle-7-5-OZ-3-bottles/467971871

Things have been hit and miss around here. No cow meat of any kind for 2 weeks. I've heard it's there, just not when I go. I like buying frozen Mahi but I have not seen that in a few months. Chicken has't been much of a problem to get. Every once in a while I'll see an empty isle or half isle. I buy a lot of canned pumpkin and for a while that was hard to find, not so much lately. This is most likely only going to get worse. Much worse.

Insurance company One America reported a 40% increase in claims (deaths) in 3Q 2021 (https://www.thedesertreview.com/opi...cle_d24bccac-6f38-11ec-912f-1f6d8fc5fac4.html). This is for working age people. The CEO said this is not just One America. This is something like a 12 sigma event. Very rare! Something is happening and it's extremely bad.

We have been stocking up for almost 2 years. Dry goods, tins of tuna and chicken. We rotate the stock and I normally buy 2 of every 1 thing we use just to increase our supply. I don't know if we will turn into Venezuela or something like that but our current trajectory is in that direction. Perhaps we stop well short or maybe we go full blown zombie apocalypse. Much of what is happening seems planned, coordinated. Inflation is up so what do we do? Print more money and take more people out of the workforce - that will help! No one is that stupid.

My advice is to stock up as much as you can; plan for the worst and hope for the best.

Aaarrrgghhh!!!!

sassy-middle.gif

Seriously, look at this price gouging when I try to get it online:
https://www.amazon.com/Taco-Bell-Sa...8&sprefix=taco+bell+fire+sauce,aps,184&sr=8-1
$24 for 3 bottles!!! I bet it is $1.34 at your local store. Fuck this fucking bullshit. Seriously though, you should snag them up and make some profit selling them to desperate assholes like me.

Even walmart is $29.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Taco-Bell-Fire-Sauce-Glass-Bottle-7-5-OZ-3-bottles/467971871

That's crazy. 2.19$ here. Plus I rarely eat at Taco Bell but have a ton of packets from my last girl who had to get extra everything every time we went through a drive thru...drove me insane, but you know how certain folks are 😂

That's crazy. 2.19$ here. Plus I rarely eat at Taco Bell but have a ton of packets from my last girl who had to get extra everything every time we went through a drive thru...drove me insane, but you know how certain folks are 

Lol....yeahhhh....I turned into "one of those folks". I have a shame bag full of packets stashed away. TacoBell now wants to know *exactly* how many packets at the drive thru and you are limited to how many you get according to how many items you purchase. Unfortunately, I literally can eat one packet per bite, so my desired quantity exceeds the allowed quantity. I'm making do with the regular hot sauce, but it's just not the same. :( Fire sauce helps me get *my* cooking down.

The 2 guys I saw posting on social media were in Indiana and MA. They said it was significant shortages.

In CO its maybe a few odds and ends missing but nothing like the pic I posted in the OP.

We are in that general area and the local grocery is running short on everything, not just food items. We have an online meat market w beef, pork, chicken, eggs, and turkey. We are working our asses off trying to stay ahead of the demand. People from East coast to West coast all points between ordering from us all hours of the night. It’s crazy. We haven’t raised prices yet but our inputs are ridiculous, so we might have to soon. We are non gmo pasture raised no hormone or antibiotics. They are booking meat out 6 months w us. People are really getting worried about the shortage and want to know why we have one. We are possibly in some dangerous times fellas.

When people and their families get hungry, we will see situations get real ugly out of desperation

Last edited:
Why is “fire” good but “diablo” tastes like shit? I need more heat but to hell if I am eating diablo.

Why is “fire” good but “diablo” tastes like shit? I need more heat but to hell if I am eating diablo.

IKR? Hot sauce simply "for the sake of hot" tastes like ass. It needs to have flavor! I didn't think diablo was all that hot, it just tasted like poo.

Back