• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I’m officially on TRT, question about baby aspirin

j2048b

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was told to take it with food so it doesnt tear up my stomach lining or get some other stuff such as lycopene from fruit flow (supplement)

caladin

Registered Member
Reaction score
Half a standard tablet or one baby aspirin at night before bed with some food or even milk while not a panacea will help to thin the blood a bit. Most heart attack patients are on it for a reason.

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Could Carditone help in the same way as Asprin? Just curious...

Atlga007

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I got setup with my TRT doc this week and getting the ball rolling on that front.

He told me to begin a baby aspirin regiment and so wanted to get thoughts on this. Is this something many of you do for TRT? My first thought is to wait and see what Hematocrit and Platelets look like along the way and react if needed rather than just jumping on the aspirin plan with the potential bleeding/ulcer risks over time. But I’m also thinking that platelets numbers aren’t reflective of their “stickiness” if that makes sense so I suppose Hematocrit is all we could keep an eye on either way?

Again, just looking for additional thoughts as I make this decision for myself.

MidWest
I’ve been on hrt since 2012 and have used baby aspirin all the time…my hermatocrit has always stayed within normal…and I’ve cycle heavier amounts of test cyp as well…been doing 400mg/week for 6-7 weeks and just had hermatocrit checked it was 51% of the value and you can see my total test was high !!!

Attachments

• 03372D79-0EE8-45BC-99BF-DF453C219ABF.jpeg
    03372D79-0EE8-45BC-99BF-DF453C219ABF.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 2