• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I’m back new name

gorillaguy33

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up everyone some of the veterans here will probabaly remember me I was here as the bigjape before. Ran into a shit storm and hopefully on the tail end of it now. Got divorced arrested thrown outta the house all with sun bulkshit allegations but we are proving en all wrong. Only amazing thing I have to show for it all is my beautiful daughter. Currently trying to get back into the game before all this happened I was working with Bleu from anyone thst follows well known coaches was 250-260 10% getting ready for a show. Now I’m 5-11 209 last Friday abs no where near the shape I was in but slowly climbing back got my buddy putting together my diet and trt for now. Lawyers are expensive so just tryna get a great base and stack the money so I can get a little run set up. Looking to log my progress in the section like before to keep myself accountable and give you guys something to follow along with. Hello again ASF and I hope everyone that I knew and everyone I’ll meet is doing great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey welcome back man

cdubw44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Geez man that sucks. Glad you’re doing better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gorillaguy33

Registered Member
Reaction score
Geez man that sucks. Glad you’re doing better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

God gives his toughest warriors the toughest battles brother I’m back stronger abs thank you

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lifes a mother fucker. Sounds like you got nocked down pretty good. But fuck that!! Now its time for that come back story!

Stay Strong bro, you'll be amazed at how fast it comes back. Stay focused. I'm glad your life is gettin back on track my man!!

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
What’s up everyone some of the veterans here will probabaly remember me I was here as the bigjape before. Ran into a shit storm and hopefully on the tail end of it now. Got divorced arrested thrown outta the house all with sun bulkshit allegations but we are proving en all wrong. Only amazing thing I have to show for it all is my beautiful daughter. Currently trying to get back into the game before all this happened I was working with Bleu from anyone thst follows well known coaches was 250-260 10% getting ready for a show. Now I’m 5-11 209 last Friday abs no where near the shape I was in but slowly climbing back got my buddy putting together my diet and trt for now. Lawyers are expensive so just tryna get a great base and stack the money so I can get a little run set up. Looking to log my progress in the section like before to keep myself accountable and give you guys something to follow along with. Hello again ASF and I hope everyone that I knew and everyone I’ll meet is doing great

Yo yo I remember you. Welcome back brutha

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back jape. Good to have you back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome back home jape !!
Sorry to hear the troubles you’ve had but i know you’ve come out stronger and wiser brother.

j.n

Registered Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome back man!!!