• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Igf-1 Des

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From what I understand this version is the best for hyperplasia. I want to incorporate IGF into my protocols but not sure which route to go with it. I hear pre workout is great for pumps but site injections are better for Des. Are benefits to running both and would this take the place of my GH?

Guys Site inj DES into muscle groups worked
40-150 mcg right before hitting weights until
they don’t see effect (usually 30-45 days )

It is highly challenging figuring it out due to other factors - some use that along with LR3 , Gh , slins ; all differently. I’ve also seen guys do 8-10 Mini shots all over the muscle or use their total dosage split into multiple shots throughout day .

The KISS method seems low maintenance & easy : within 10min of training , split dose even bilaterally for even Steven results. It affects gh production as well so, I’d always consider everything. Experimentation. can lead you to the correct way for your body .

Guys Site inj DES into muscle groups worked
40-150 mcg right before hitting weights until
they don’t see effect (usually 30-45 days )

It is highly challenging figuring it out due to other factors - some use that along with LR3 , Gh , slins ; all differently. I’ve also seen guys do 8-10 Mini shots all over the muscle or use their total dosage split into multiple shots throughout day .

The KISS method seems low maintenance & easy : within 10min of training , split dose even bilaterally for even Steven results. It affects gh production as well so, I’d always consider everything. Experimentation. can lead you to the correct way for your body .

You my boy Blue! Thanks for the input, always knowledgeable and that is appreciated

You my boy Blue! Thanks for the input, always knowledgeable and that is appreciated

Of course! Blood/glucose is always something to watch . I’m a carb freak so, post training , something intra & post I take in multi carbs . Depends ..

Max

Of course! Blood/glucose is always something to watch . I’m a carb freak so, post training , something intra & post I take in multi carbs . Depends ..

Max

Yeah I usually consume .125 grams per pound of my body weight of fast carbs intra workout. Then .25 grams of carbs as either white rice or cream of rice immediately after. Then the rest of my carbs come from vegetables. When I’m blasting I up the carbs and protein an equal ratio to the calorie goal I want to be at. I saw a reply from Monte on a thread that if I sweat when eating then my metabolism is cranking and that helped me find my sweet spot, above amounts.

Yeah I usually consume .125 grams per pound of my body weight of fast carbs intra workout. Then .25 grams of carbs as either white rice or cream of rice immediately after. Then the rest of my carbs come from vegetables. When I’m blasting I up the carbs and protein an equal ratio to the calorie goal I want to be at. I saw a reply from Monte on a thread that if I sweat when eating then my metabolism is cranking and that helped me find my sweet spot, above amounts.

Ah! You know what to do ! You want confirmation…I am like that also! . Shit Runs through my head about 1000x before I start something new ! . We probably all do it ; especially if your cycling for a while . Tricks of the trade are ideal (I’m always working to optimize my insulin sensitivity and avoid resistance; so short and intense runs are alway the way at first Imo (used to only do 200/150 test p /Tren a cycles for 6 weeks and got crazy good recomp results ) .

Max

Ah! You know what to do ! You want confirmation…I am like that also! . Shit Runs through my head about 1000x before I start something new ! . We probably all do it ; especially if your cycling for a while . Tricks of the trade are ideal (I’m always working to optimize my insulin sensitivity and avoid resistance; so short and intense runs are alway the way at first Imo (used to only do 200/150 test p /Tren a cycles for 6 weeks and got crazy good recomp results ) .

Max

Well I’m going to order some tonight. Going to just get both LR3 and the Des. I will log it up so if I uncover anything useful it could help someone else on their journey as well. Take it easy Max

Well I’m going to order some tonight. Going to just get both LR3 and the Des. I will log it up so if I uncover anything useful it could help someone else on their journey as well. Take it easy Max

Fer Sure !

Max

Back