• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

If You’re A Bodybuilder, You’re Risking Your Life

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Kali Muscle recently shared some of his negative experiences with steroids as a bodybuilder.​

Kali Muscle has been vocal about steroids in bodybuilding recently. As a former competitor, Kali has plenty of experience and opinions on the use of different substances when competing. In a recent YouTube video, Kali Muscle shared some of his negative experiences from steroids over the course of his career.

Kali joined bodybuilding late but quickly became an icon because of his story and incredible physique. He gained a massive following on social media and continues to be an influential voice in the sport. Following a recent string of deaths that have hit the bodybuilding world hard, many have spoken on how to improve the sport.

Kali Muscle suffered a heart attack in 2021. He explained that this was caused by a clogged left artery. Shawn Rhoden passed away last year of a heart attack. Dallas McCarver and Cedric McMillan also died of complications with their heart. Kali Muscle believes that all substances used in bodybuilding have negative effects.

“DO NOT TAKE INSULIN, IF YOU’RE A BODYBUILDER YOU’RE RISKING YOUR LIFE. THERE’S QUITE A FEW BODYBUILDERS DYING BECAUSE IF THEY DON’T GET THAT SUGAR SPIKE, THEY JUST ‘OH I’M GOING TO GO TO SLEEP’, AND THEY GO TO SLEEP AND DIE. LEAVE THAT STUFF ALONE,” KALI MUSCLE SAID.

Kali Muscle Bodybuilding Beginnings
Kali Muscle had an incredible physique from an early age but he did not begin bodybuilding until around 2009. He entered a show and saw great success. This led to his move to Los Angeles in 2010 in hopes of becoming a professional.

Kali continues to explain how he quickly put on weight once he was given guidance. He began taking different steroids to put on size to compete on stage.

“SO DURING THIS TIME, LET ME REWIND BACK A LITTLE BIT. DURING THE TIME OF ME DOING THESE BODYBUILDING SHOWS, I STUDIED A MINIMUM OF EIGHT HOURS A DAY. I BOUGHT ALL THE ANABOLIC BOOKS, I WAS ON GOOGLE EIGHT HOURS A DAY BECAUSE EVERYONE DOES THE SAME WORKOUTS, EVERYONE DOES THE SAME SUPPLEMENTS, IT’S HOW YOU STACK THE PEDS, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
“I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THE HECK I WAS DOING. I DIDN’T HAVE NO ADVISOR, THE GUYS I KNEW WERE AMATEURS THAT WERE GUESSING AS WELL. SO, I REMEMBER THIS ONE TIME I EXPERIENCED A BAD INFECTION. MY PARTNER OR GUY I KNEW GAVE ME SOME TESTOSTERONE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN A BOIL HAD CAME ON THE SIDE OF MY HIP. I IMMEDIATELY KNEW IT WAS FROM BAD JUICE.”
kali-muscle-works-traps-header.jpg

Kali Muscle Offseason Stack

Kali Muscle was able to get up to 270 pounds but this is when he had a close-call using Insulin. Kali ate a lot of carbs before helping a person move out of their apartment. He became dizzy and was fearing that he would fall into a coma. Kali had to eat a Snickers bar to get his sugar back to normal. This was the final time he took Insulin.

“ENATHATE, TREN 1600, SOMETIMES ANIDROL, SOMETIMES D-BOL, REMEDYX, THAT WAS MY STACK.
SO GETTING READY FOR SHOWS, I WOULD DO TEST, PROPOFOL, TREN, ACE, WINSTROL, ANIVAR, CLENBUTEROL, T3, AND SOMETIMES, WELL LASIX AND WATER PILLS IF YOU’RE GETTING READY FOR A SHOW. THAT WAS MY STACK MAN. I NEVER DID SYNTHOL. I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO PUMP UP MY MUSCLES FOR A DAY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. AFTER A SHOW I WOULD GET OFF EVERYTHING. I WOULD DO NOTHING. I WOULD COME OFF EVERYTHING. DO CLOMID, AND HCG WHEN I WOULD COME OFF.”
Kali Muscle says that doctors did not specifically say that this was the cause of his heart attack. He explains how he grew up with a bad diet and how that could have been a factor, along with experimenting with different drugs.

There is a concern with steroids in bodybuilding today and it is not a problem that is going to go away. Kali Muscle remains on the side against steroids because of his own medical complications.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Alot of people has died from car crashes as well, should a few deaths ban cars in production and being driven?

I strongly highly suggest there should be MORE and MORE studies on steroid use and find out the REAL solution to combat the problem. Instead the world federation bodybuilding has painted it to be such a bad thing like taking REAL psychological drugs that alter ones mind once u take a hit, instead we have smaller companies doing the jobs of scientist like n2guard that at least helps and BLOCKS side effects. Cars has advanced so much in the years from when it used to be wooden wheels till now and steroids also evolved with more and more AAS availability to choose from since the 60s but they ALL have liver toxity/acne/ heart problems that come with it. I understand if there wasnt those problems everyone in the world would be jacked as hell but at least make them least toxic so we really see what human capabilities are and the max size a human could really get instead of ending up hurt like ronnie coleman.

Sorry im just ranting my random thoughts

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Good thing in Kali world the days are 36 hours long. Otherwise with all that studying and (lol) Google “research” he wouldn’t have had time for at least 8 hours of sleep and to eat, shit and train.

The problem with all these statements like “bodybuilding is killing you” is #1, we are ALL dying. Just some at different rates than others. No one ever quantifies or qualifies these statements. Aren’t roofers killing themselves? Or miners? Or fisherman for that matter.
Bodybuilding kills compared to what?

Like the whole “anadrol is toxic to the liver”. Compared to what? A 12 pack a day? A bucket of chicken at KFC? How about the chemical soup most Americans shove in their gullets every day followed by smoking and every other bad habit?

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Good thing in Kali world the days are 36 hours long. Otherwise with all that studying and (lol) Google “research” he wouldn’t have had time for at least 8 hours of sleep and to eat, shit and train.

The problem with all these statements like “bodybuilding is killing you” is #1, we are ALL dying. Just some at different rates than others. No one ever quantifies or qualifies these statements. Aren’t roofers killing themselves? Or miners? Or fisherman for that matter.
Bodybuilding kills compared to what?

Like the whole “anadrol is toxic to the liver”. Compared to what? A 12 pack a day? A bucket of chicken at KFC? How about the chemical soup most Americans shove in their gullets every day followed by smoking and every other bad habit?

So true bro.

And of course it’s easy for him to preach now that he is done with the profession.

I don’t think a young Kali would even listen to this advice.

IMO? I think to few are doing real cardio for heart health.

Walking slow on a treadmill isn’t going to cut it.

HR has to be elevated long enough to benefit.

220 minus your age. And then figure 75% of that to have benefits.

I bet half this forum isn’t doing cardio. That’s my conservative guess.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
…or health marker blood tests, monitoring BP and glucose or taking supportive health supplements.
But the big one I am sure I am right about; abstaining from booze while juicing it up. Just look at IG posts. Dudes praising their own gainz and swole cycles on this forum but their social media shows them out late at night and I am guessing it ain’t Pedilyte in those drinks they are pounding.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
…or health marker blood tests, monitoring BP and glucose or taking supportive health supplements.
But the big one I am sure I am right about; abstaining from booze while juicing it up. Just look at IG posts. Dudes praising their own gainz and swole cycles on this forum but their social media shows them out late at night and I am guessing it ain’t Pedilyte in those drinks they are pounding.

Lol. Nope.

But… guys are looking jacked. Want to take advantage of their look and find hot pussy at the clubs.

I think your right tho. And the insulin use is a mistake.

I suppose if you have decided to be a professional bbuilder, you have to be ready to do ANYTHING to achieve success.

Is it worth it? Idk.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Buddy, if you are “all in” you aren’t boozing, missing meals or sleep.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
1600mgs of tren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
The guys who "over-use" of course will see the most effects. .5 CC of TRT a week isn't killing anyone (healthy).
Grams of gear a week for a long time, just not good for the heart, kidneys, health in general.
Hardcore pro-bodybuilding is a risk, a gamble. Especially these days. Wide access to gear, UGL's, insulin, Peptides, anything someone wants they can get.
Mixed with over-eating, drinking, etc.

The people who do it smart, with low-doses and constant monitoring, will probably run into much less problems than those like Kali Muscle.
We know what tons of gear will do the CV system. There's no surprises here...

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm taking two things from this...
1..He had a close call with insulin,nearly died...all PE using or concidering using insulin Need too Take Heed..
2..My hats off to the slow and steady and safest approach I've seen in decades..
Max...a Man among us men that is taken in but yet given so Much Back..

If only we had met earlier in my Life..
Z...