• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

If you had to put an order in today...

rayschray12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
awesome thread...should help me narrow it down. Honestly never considered Robolic's...

but now i am

LowTman

Registered Member
Reaction score
Order from a Vet, there stash is too big. Plus, this will allow them to reload. Always looking to help the Vets out! :winkfinger:

LowT

bomb_r2

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m allergic to coconut , I’ve read some ppl have skin reactions and itching. I’d much rather be cautious than itching

Fastdart

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for info guys, got hit for $$$ fro. P loot

chubbs

the patient
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ones I've used and would recommend -

AAS -
Monster
Drugs Gear
Domestic Supply
PSL
Robolics - this sponsor is probably the most over looked on the forum and they're pretty damn good
IronLion
So no SR Health Tech eh?

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So no SR Health Tech eh?
Hmmmmmm.

Well my sample size is very limited right now. No bloodwork to show how the gear is yet. It's international. Had some crashed Deca. Last order was wrong but, that could be partly my fault.

I will say, I FEEL like the tren e, mast e and test e are all good but feel means jack shit.

I don't recommend many places at all honestly.

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.

Well my sample size is very limited right now. No bloodwork to show how the gear is yet. It's international. Had some crashed Deca. Last order was wrong but, that could be partly my fault.

I will say, I FEEL like the tren e, mast e and test e are all good but feel means jack shit.

When you’ve run enough gear you know when it’s legit.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

chubbs

the patient
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm.

Honesty is the best policy

boyou boy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I only care about the quality

At what point does someone become a vet to the newbies??????

Anyways I will say my top dogs :

#.... Purple panda labs raws

#..... Pharmacom

#..... Iron lion (HGH)

Ironable mention goes to
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Naps not here anymore but they have the best gear at the best prices

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

sunsoutgunsout1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks skinny, been out for a while and the guys I use to order from are gone. Good post!

dirtysouth872

Registered Member
Reaction score
i just placed my first order with Gorilla Pharm. ive heard nothing but good stuff about there gear. Big Rich was super helpful bcuz I was new to bitcoin and super confused but they were very patient and quick to respond so gorilla pharm all the way. any one tried there Test e before?

Mason89

Registered Member
Reaction score
i just placed my first order with Gorilla Pharm. ive heard nothing but good stuff about there gear. Big Rich was super helpful bcuz I was new to bitcoin and super confused but they were very patient and quick to respond so gorilla pharm all the way. any one tried there Test e before?

You will be happy with gp oils, one of my go to’s.
On the last month of a blast with their test e. Good stuff. Give their Tren a try, shit is rocket fuel

I like GP for oils, and Crazy Doser for orals

Last edited:

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered Member
Reaction score

I was using GP test and deca all year. Legit, the test has a little pip but all manageable.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Reactions: GGG

judgmentalist

Registered Member
Reaction score
Love this thread. Someone finally found a workaround to get people to answer the “who’s got the legit gearzzzz?” question that comes up twice an hour. :D Props to you sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raped Ape

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Order from a Vet, there stash is too big. Plus, this will allow them to reload. Always looking to help the Vets out! :winkfinger:

LowT
Any vets looking to unload some quality gearz??

SoCalJC

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's funny to me that Pharmaloot got any nods. New lab shows up, promises big things, top shelf gearz, sales, etc and so many of you guys fall for it. Shop folds up, takes your money and runs. Only to be rebranded as another shop in 2 months. I've seen this over and over. But the shops that have been around for years don't have the "hype" nor the amount of business. Crazy.

nwguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's funny to me that Pharmaloot got any nods. New lab shows up, promises big things, top shelf gearz, sales, etc and so many of you guys fall for it. Shop folds up, takes your money and runs. Only to be rebranded as another shop in 2 months. I've seen this over and over. But the shops that have been around for years don't have the "hype" nor the amount of business. Crazy.

Or that the rep that kept saying they weren’t scamming us now a rep for a huge brand???

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score

LOL! Jaded too much?

I am the same way. It gets old when you see guys go rah, rah, rah and you know it's bullshit cheerleading.

SoCalJC

Registered Member
Reaction score
LOL! Jaded too much?

I am the same way. It gets old when you see guys go rah, rah, rah and you know it's bullshit cheerleading.

HAHAHA yeah man! Not jaded, just seen the same 1 trick pony. It's old. But the newbs always fall for it! LOLZ!!!!

nwguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA yeah man! Not jaded, just seen the same 1 trick pony. It's old. But the newbs always fall for it! LOLZ!!!!

LOL! Jaded too much?

I will do anything for 2 bottles of free test a month 😉🤣

The whoring hasn’t been as bad lately as it was when I first started.

Reactions: GGG