• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If SERMS can be sold as"Research Chems" legally, why can't steroids be sold the same?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If SERMS can be sold as"Research Chems" legally, why can't steroids be sold the same?

PCT Meds like Nolvadex, and Clomid, can be bought legally online but only for research purposes. Why can't you buy anabolic steroids for research purposes legally?

The anabolic steroid control act put steroids on the DEA's scheduled drug list

It's the like the difference of prescription antibiotics vs Oxycontin.

Both you need a prescription for, but you're not going to jail for having antibiotics without a script. (oxycontin is on the DEA schedule in case you didn't know)

This is all thanks to some overly 'patriotic' congressman who thought steroids were ruining the great American sport of baseball. (watching paint dry is more fun to me.)

Both you need a prescription for, but you're not going to jail for having antibiotics without a script. (oxycontin is on the DEA schedule in case you didn't know)

This is all thanks to some overly 'patriotic' congressman who thought steroids were ruining the great American sport of baseball. (watching paint dry is more fun to me.)

Ahhh makes sense to me. But Those chemicals that are in Nolva and Clomid are abused a lot. why aren't those in the DEA's list?

Exactly! It's almost as simple as saying it out loud. Consider the stigma received between these two sentences:

"I just purchased some research steroids."

"I just purchased some research Nolvadex."

Only one of those two sentences has a guaranteed reaction (for better or for worse). Steroids are too controversial to be given the same leniency as Sarms, peptides, and so on.

Seems logical enough until you realize steroids are illegal.

IML Gear Cream!

Great analogy, I'm sure the DEA has better things to do with their time than bust grandma for her cholesterol meds she bought online because big pharma in the USA charges $300 for her one month script.

Just ordered myself some research Anadrol and research Primo.....that would be nice but unfortunately it will never happen.

speaking of cholesterol and things of that nature

I was 147/74 the other day due to my massive cycle

any sponsors on here carry anything I should take for that?

speaking of cholesterol and things of that nature

I was 147/74 the other day due to my massive cycle

any sponsors on here carry anything I should take for that?
LOL. Normal is 140/80. You are barely over. Nice.

I thought normal was 120/60 ??

I actually used to be in the 120-125/60-65 range, back when I was 225 lbs. Now I'm 250.
My mother's cardiologist said they changed it to 140/80 because bp too low was found to be an issue.

My mother's cardiologist said they changed it to 140/80 because bp too low was found to be an issue.

oh...or americans are just so out of shape now that they had to change the average or else 99% of the population would have to be treated for hypertension lolzz

oh...or americans are just so out of shape now that they had to change the average or else 99% of the population would have to be treated for hypertension lolzz
My thought it was b/c of obamacare. Fewer scripts, less $$ spent.

How u guys liking tren? Is it used for bulking or cutting

I'm using it for recomp.

let's just say, it works. I've actually put on about 8 lbs though and body fat is down about 2% lower than normal.

Holy shit. That's awesome man. I just started my tri test cycle, trying to bulk up as much as possible

Ahhh makes sense to me. But Those chemicals that are in Nolva and Clomid are abused a lot. why aren't those in the DEA's list?
Shhhhh!!!!!! Someone might hear you!!!!

I'm not really seeing anything I wouldn't normally see from a test cycle alone but it's all happening way faster, I guess thats the idea.

I don't know if I could cut on tren because I'm always hungry now. I get hypo sometimes in the middle of the night and have to eat some carbs in order to go back to sleep.

What are the details of your cycle high speed? If you don't mind of course.

1g sust
800 tren E
600 Mast E
75mg Anadrol (week 5-10)

Currently on the last week of the drol, then I'm cutting back on the wet compounds, and carbs slightly to go into my hardening phase to finish up.

Shooting for 14 weeks total. Then it's cruise time.

Hypo? What's hypo?

hypoglycemic - low glucose (blood sugar). Usually most people get shaky, light headed, and feel weak. I just get the shakes and get kind of nauseous until I get food in me.

tren pretty much feeds off of carbohydrates. Which is why people lean out so well on it even when consuming high cals.

Back