• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I Totally Knew Pharmaloot Was Shady From The Start. Anyone Else Have The Same Feeling

weizen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These guys didn't look right from the jump. Who else thought something was weird about it?

If you knew something about Pharmaloot, why didn't you say something? Could have saved a lot of trouble.

I'm trying to have a discussion here buddy. If you were unaware that shit was going down at Pharmaloot because of your lack of knowledge, you need not apply.

I'm trying to have a discussion here buddy. If you were unaware that shit was going down at Pharmaloot because of your lack of knowledge, you need not apply.

Sorry weizel. Carry on with your "discussion"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didnt know anything was up with them but no way would they get my money

I don’t like people selling benzos and narcotics in the open like that just brings more heat and the fact that they claimed they could get any drug at anytime just seems to good to be true.

Because unregulated businesses don't have whistleblower's clauses. I didn't want to get banned for source bashing

I don't think you would get banned if you are truthful and back up your accusation with hard evidence. Only those who just talk shit would get the hammer.

If you knew something about Pharmaloot, why didn't you say something? Could have saved a lot of trouble.

It's called source bashing. And until they fuck up we can't really say anything without being infracted or banned. (I'm a mod so it doesn't apply to me though)

Stay away from new sources, especially ones claiming too good to be true pricing, and especially when they are offering rec drugs at a very good rate; bars for that matter which I haven't seen around in ages that weren't counterfeit.. Just a few red flags for me. I figured a few packs would be sent out to deceive people into pulling the trigger. There will ALWAYS be members who will order, no matter what they read.

I had a long conversation with a member about not using them even when some packs were landing in the beginning. Hopefully he stayed away as well.

Stay away from new sources, especially ones claiming too good to be true pricing

^^^^This

Basic consumer law. If it is too good to be true, it probably is."

In my world, I always wait on new ugl. Seen shit go sideways with so many over the years. I would rather wait until they are tried and proven then jump on board for cheap prices. And even then, labs can still decide to go out and take ppl money with them.

Calculated risk. Never invest more then a few hundred bucks. So you mitigate your losses.

For me it was "We ship everywhere", knowing a bit about certain countries and the difficulties with customs.

I inquired about shipping to my country and received no reply. Poor communication is a death sentence to get my business.

I would not say anyone knew but there were warning signs.

I messaged a member here (or messaged me I forget which) it was the sale on Grey Tops that made us very suspicious because we/I figured they were selling for a loss.

Did not look at anything else but that was a big warning sign for me.

The name itself was so unprofessional I shied away. The word "loot" has a lack of integrity to it, and in this business if something smells like shit...

Well when everyone jumps all over a new sources dick when they have a sale and forget about the sources who are still around it’s almost like oh well. And sorry if I seem like I don’t care but it’s not that. It’s just that this happens several times a year at pro-m and this time it tricked over to here. And yes as soon as a source doesn’t give away tracking info especially international to me it throws up a red flag. And I’m going solely on my 14+ years on the boards seeing this over and over. Sorry to everyone who lost money though as it fuckin sucks ballz! I bet that whoever pharmasloot/slut is, is they’ve done this before

Well when everyone jumps all over a new sources dick when they have a sale and forget about the sources who are still around it’s almost like oh well. And sorry if I seem like I don’t care but it’s not that. It’s just that this happens several times a year at pro-m and this time it tricked over to here. And yes as soon as a source doesn’t give away tracking info especially international to me it throws up a red flag. And I’m going solely on my 14+ years on the boards seeing this over and over. Sorry to everyone who lost money though as it fuckin sucks ballz! I beat that whoever pharmasloot/slut is, is they’ve done this before
The shit of the whole matter is if you start telling guys this is not right the reps and members that are committed to promoting the source will jump on you.

Not worth the fight based on a hunch.

Get Shredded!
like weizen and intense stated, people dont say anything cause they will get banded for source bashing. I think most vets see some warning sighns and just stear clear. I would love to tell you the secrets but cant

There are many tried and true labs here. I stay with a small handful and won't venture to new shops these days. Had no idea they were going to go belly up.

Also as a community I would like to see more lab testing with protocol. The more folks that do this the better.

What... you guys have never seen 3mg Xanax before?

Interesting

Well when everyone jumps all over a new sources dick when they have a sale and forget about the sources who are still around it’s almost like oh well. And sorry if I seem like I don’t care but it’s not that. It’s just that this happens several times a year at pro-m and this time it tricked over to here. And yes as soon as a source doesn’t give away tracking info especially international to me it throws up a red flag. And I’m going solely on my 14+ years on the boards seeing this over and over. Sorry to everyone who lost money though as it fuckin sucks ballz! I bet that whoever pharmasloot/slut is, is they’ve done this before

Ive not gotten tracking on my international for any of my packs, yet they all landed. I wasn’t aware this was a red flag?

LowT

Ive not gotten tracking on my international for any of my packs, yet they all landed. I wasn’t aware this was a red flag?

LowT

I’m saying every International source that I’ve dealt with and that I’ve seen on most boards give a tracking number or offer it. Pharmaslut simply never answered most people’s questions about receiving one or offered one. This is what I read from the posts here and pro-m. So like I said in my years of being on the boards that’s a red flag and in most cases it ended up like this, scamming

The shit of the whole matter is if you start telling guys this is not right the reps and members that are committed to promoting the source will jump on you.

Not worth the fight based on a hunch.

So you didn't say anything because you didn't want your feelings hurt.

What warning signs ? I didn't see any before I ordered.

Fact is you didn't know anything, but anyone that gave a positive note are now stupid and should have known better.

You tell me what other sources are going to turn and I'll blast it in every sub forum. I don't care about being liked. Everyone talks about a community and looking out for each other but are afraid of a internet fight to save a few fellas some cash or getting garbage gear.

Last edited:
These people just ripped me off. (Pharmaloot) Kept stringing me along just enough. They are scum.and liars. I just need to see if I can get my money back. I've never had a problem a with a sponcer . I'll take my chances on bashing them they don't belong around any of us. Any recourse you guys know of? This is going to cause big problems for me. And I go out of my way and spend hours to prevent this from happening.

Seemed a bit "iffy" or "off" to me, but I didnt look into much as I never would use international.
And im pretty new at using gear (1.5 years) after training for 40 years without, so I dont know much compared to the vets).
And agreed, so many good "tried and true" sources around, I stick with what worked for me in the past.
And yes, the rec drug thing seemed weird.

It's called source bashing. And until they fuck up we can't really say anything without being infracted or banned. (I'm a mod so it doesn't apply to me though)

Stay away from new sources, especially ones claiming too good to be true pricing, and especially when they are offering rec drugs at a very good rate; bars for that matter which I haven't seen around in ages that weren't counterfeit.. Just a few red flags for me. I figured a few packs would be sent out to deceive people into pulling the trigger. There will ALWAYS be members who will order, no matter what they read.

I had a long conversation with a member about not using them even when some packs were landing in the beginning. Hopefully he stayed away as well.

Ah yes that is the rub...a catch 22. Certainly a tough call indeed.

The name itself was so unprofessional I shied away. The word "loot" has a lack of integrity to it, and in this business if something smells like shit...

GearChurch sound equally dodgy but apparently people rate them. So many shitty sources and there always will be.

Wherever cheapthreads is buying from is likely to be the next one.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Back