• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I Totally Knew Pharmaloot Was Shady From The Start. Anyone Else Have The Same Feeling

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
take it back, I take insulin back to CVS all the time and they hand me new stuff without no issues
How the hell did that happen in Florida?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
Something is smelling weird here.

This is this guy's first post here?

Skip, I think you are correct bro...

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
the irishman says he busted his ass training hard and dieted for 12 solid weeks ... yet got zero results.
well even if you took a Placebo (sugar pill) empirical evidence proves you would get some sort of results .
so yeah sounds a bit trollish to me

Something is smelling weird here.

This is this guy's first post here?

Skip, I think you are correct bro...

It was bc123jm that caught it so he was first but yeah, that asshole 4irishman is trolling with a gimmick account to boot

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
How the hell did that happen in Florida?

pharmacist may have fucked up and accidently put it in the fridge, I accidently put my test in the fridge, I was pinning hcg and test and was tired pinned my gear and put it in the fridge with my hcg, next day it was a hard white gel, luckily it wasnt much so I chucked it and opened a new vial

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
You a fucking idiot.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Oh wow geez ☹️ ! If your dumbass could read i asked him previously in a post that if he got bunk gear to post up what source it was. He has even stated that it’s not Pharma Loot so you can hurry up and die please

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey dickhead i came from the same board he did. That cross your stupid mind?
I saw his post pop up and quickly disappear. I tried to pm him there and just now here finally caught up with him to see if it was the lab i was using cause i got zero results.
You dumb motherfuckers all over the net are always on some stupid conspiracy kick.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Look, I made him melt with one post.

Good night everybody!

suraonyx23

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hopefully in other threads some knowledge, experience and even some reasonable manners are expressed. Skippy4 obviously is a under educated, unemployed poser living in moms basement. Certainly appreciate the reasonable folks who look to make it a better experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And like I said to you earlier if you got bunk gear post up cuz you deserve to be reimbursed. Anybody would

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
We have good people here who look out for each other. I'm not sure what is going on here, but I speak personally with a lot of these guys and they'll stick their neck out for you without any questions asked. I know that to be fact.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
pharmacist may have fucked up and accidently put it in the fridge, I accidently put my test in the fridge, I was pinning hcg and test and was tired pinned my gear and put it in the fridge with my hcg, next day it was a hard white gel, luckily it wasnt much so I chucked it and opened a new vial
I wish I was still in Florida a lot of the time. 40's being warm here and all.

XOTG85

Registered Member
Reaction score
He got me for $80 thank god I just put in a test order. His Benzo list was very nice to bad he could have banked just off that.

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
There is a guy over at PM that says he just received a pack from them...

And there sponsor thread over there has been re-opened.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
So they're basically select scamming at this point. Shitty...

Well how does this work?

Pharma looter goes scammer, posts that horseshit website seizure poster, then comes back at PM which is amazing just on the face of it and while all this happens these assholes think it's going to be business as usual?

How fucking gulable do they think we are???

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well how does this work?

Pharma looter goes scammer, posts that horseshit website seizure poster, then comes back at PM which is amazing just on the face of it and while all this happens these assholes think it's going to be business as usual?

How fucking gulable do they think we are???
What I think happened... mods closed thread, dude recieves pack, messages a mod sayng he got pack, mods re opened PL thread so he could post that it landed. I don't think they are "back" at PM, just opened thread back up when evidence came up that homeboy got pack.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
What I think happened... mods closed thread, dude recieves pack, messages a mod sayng he got pack, mods re opened PL thread so he could post that it landed. I don't think they are "back" at PM, just opened thread back up when evidence came up that homeboy got pack.

Oh okay I assumed they were back in business.

I would be thoroughly disappointed if management here gave them another chance but hey Arnold needs to make that corvette payment. :)

TripleOvertime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh okay I assumed they were back in business.

I would be thoroughly disappointed if management here gave them another chance but hey Arnold needs to make that corvette payment. :)

same here. PM don’t fuck around with scammers over there. No way they would be allowed back.

i don’t know what to think of the situation. And the heads up a pack landed came from a member that has been there for three years so it’s not like a gimmick posted that it landed. It would be nice to see the others get there packs but I think we all know the likely outcome of that.

Anyhow, maybe the bros here that got shafted can find a little bit of hope knowing someone did get a pack through this mess.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
same here. PM don’t fuck around with scammers over there. No way they would be allowed back.

i don’t know what to think of the situation. And the heads up a pack landed came from a member that has been there for three years so it’s not like a gimmick posted that it landed. It would be nice to see the others get there packs but I think we all know the likely outcome of that.

Anyhow, maybe the bros here that got shafted can find a little bit of hope knowing someone did get a pack through this mess.

It's fairly easy for a scammer to set up shop under a new name on PM I am sure. Wasn't Hammer the one that pulled that off?

Tbj555

Registered Member
Reaction score

A rep at PM said he put thread back up because Pharma loot is still a paying sponsor.

ROID

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah.

Gonna order again. Hilma is the shizzle nizzle fizzel.

almightyalpha

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nobody listen to ROID. He is a fucking dick hopping liar. He first said they're great, then no, then yes.. Etc... Don't place an order. Take it from someone that got scammed 4,000 bucks