• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I seem to be sore constantly

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I can't shake this southern cool day followed by a day of cold back and forth. My bones have been extremely sore lately all over. I feel like I'm on winny without any gains when in reality I'm on test 200 and deca 50mg ew. I don't know what it is but I'm demotivated and hurting bad. I did switch HGH brands a month ago.

How’s the rest days? I’ve been without one for the past 5 or 6 days, added 30 minutes of cardio daily within the past week and with life, work family included I’m feeling taxed. Taking tomorrow off. I was off the gym for 3 or 4 days during thanksgiving due to being out of town and when I got back all my lifts were stronger, no joint pain anywhere and could just power through workouts, was glorious. Hope that’s all it is for you.

How’s the rest days? I’ve been without one for the past 5 or 6 days, added 30 minutes of cardio daily within the past week and with life, work family included I’m feeling taxed. Taking tomorrow off. I was off the gym for 3 or 4 days during thanksgiving due to being out of town and when I got back all my lifts were stronger, no joint pain anywhere and could just power through workouts, was glorious. Hope that’s all it is for you.
I only work out 4 days a week every single week. That's all my schedule allows me for. I was literally fine we had about 3 weeks of a winter blast and now it's hot and humid again. I do have the flu right now but I just found out yesterday and I've been sore for about 2 weeks.

I only work out 4 days a week every single week. That's all my schedule allows me for. I was literally fine we had about 3 weeks of a winter blast and now it's hot and humid again. I do have the flu right now but I just found out yesterday and I've been sore for about 2 weeks.
How long have you been on the new HGH?

Flu? Definitely hold the gym off for now.

But, otherwise could be overtraining.

When I was on high dosages I was lifting heavy and kicking ass

I dropped down and I had to lower everything. I tried to keep up with the heavier weight but it kicked my ass.

Plus I am 52.

IMO take two weeks off. Eat clean. Don’t drink.

Come back like a lion!

What's your training volume like?

first thing, about ten days of absolute vacation. no gym, no stress, have a beer, eat a steak and relax.

second, blood work
test, estro, thyroid, etc.

first thing, about ten days of absolute vacation. no gym, no stress, have a beer, eat a steak and relax.

second, blood work
test, estro, thyroid, etc.
This is what I need probably. Come back after Christmas strong. I have a Groupon for male hormone panel lol time to cash it in.

One month now 4iu daily
After your illness is over if you are still feeling the same possibly cut the HGH for a couple weeks and see if it subsides.

Any change in diet or rest recently? If not try adding in more food, going to bed earlier, and instead of doing 4 day split try a 3 day. Chest/Shoulder/Tri, Legs, Back/Bi.

Any change in diet or rest recently? If not try adding in more food, going to bed earlier, and instead of doing 4 day split try a 3 day. Chest/Shoulder/Tri, Legs, Back/Bi.
Yeah maybe things are getting stale. I need a break, new plan, and I'm going to go down to 2iu each day for a while.

The HgH is opti from meso with tons of igf and blood's monthly so I don't think it's bad. I was on eurotropins for a few months and felt great but ran out.

Get Shredded!
I kno how u feel,stale & burnt out...
It's perfect time to break,r&r..enjoy your fam.etc

My personal concept is to not train so much in one day that your whole body (not just the muscles that you trained) can’t recover overnight. I get in and get out. My rolling rotation is pretty much:
Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Arms
Sunday-Off
If I feel exhausted, I take a day extra off. This happens probably twice a month. Sometimes I take that day off then resume rotation, day of the week be damned.

If I did Push/Pull/Legs for example, I sure wouldn’t be overall recovered enough to train one day after the next.
Beating the dead horse here….FOOD. You aren’t going to feel great without fueling your body with proper nutrients in the proper amount.

If you are feeling bone pain, you might up Deca to 100/week unless you are prone to prolactin.

My personal concept is to not train so much in one day that your whole body (not just the muscles that you trained) can’t recover overnight. I get in and get out. My rolling rotation is pretty much:
Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Arms
Sunday-Off
If I feel exhausted, I take a day extra off. This happens probably twice a month. Sometimes I take that day off then resume rotation, day of the week be damned.

If I did Push/Pull/Legs for example, I sure wouldn’t be overall recovered enough to train one day after the next.
Beating the dead horse here….FOOD. You aren’t going to feel great without fueling your body with proper nutrients in the proper amount.

If you are feeling bone pain, you might up Deca to 100/week unless you are prone to prolactin.
Ppl didn't do well for me,I like this split I usually do similar,but for about 4 weeks now been doing fortitude training,volume is crazy,I'm on 1 off 1 basically through out the week.didnt look like much on paper,but it's tough,just what I needed,I was getting at a plateau..anyways rest & recovery, food especially are just as important as time in the gym.

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Arms
Sunday-Off

Thanks brother. I think I will start this and see if it helps. I'm literally trying to kill each workout and I think with all the juice and HGH in the world my genetics won't let me recover fast enough.

You should back off the volume for 4-6 weeks and see how you feel.

Monday-Chest
Tuesday-Back
Wednesday-Off
Thursday-Shoulders
Friday-Legs
Saturday-Arms
Sunday-Off

Thanks brother. I think I will start this and see if it helps. I'm literally trying to kill each workout and I think with all the juice and HGH in the world my genetics won't let me recover fast enough.

How are you feeling my brother. Are you regaining some f your energy and motivation?
I know I had freaking rsv and it kind of kicked my ass worse than Covid in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't shake this southern cool day followed by a day of cold back and forth. My bones have been extremely sore lately all over. I feel like I'm on winny without any gains when in reality I'm on test 200 and deca 50mg ew. I don't know what it is but I'm demotivated and hurting bad. I did switch HGH brands a month ago.

Sounds like age.

Guy Grandpa GIF

Much needed rest brother and overtraining could be the issue. Your muscles need time to heal.

How are you feeling my brother. Are you regaining some f your energy and motivation?
I know I had freaking rsv and it kind of kicked my ass worse than Covid in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm still sick my lymph node in my neck have swollen about 7cm and I'm still having respiratory issues from rsv caused by flu. Both my ears are infected as well. The fever has been gone but the after affects from flu have been bad

Back