• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need one solid guy for a Halo log

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We need one guy who would benefit from halo at the moment. If you're out of shape and not actually ready for the combo do not apply. I need one guy that's not afraid to post pictures who wants to take his body just a little bit further. We will supply two bags of halo in exchange for a log.
40db2afbead98369a584e5b9b2dbeb36.jpg

We need one guy who would benefit from halo at the moment. If you're out of shape and not actually ready for the combo do not apply. I need one guy that's not afraid to post pictures who wants to take his body just a little bit further. We will supply two bags of halo in exchange for a log.
I'm down for this..

Will be blasting in 2 weeks. If you still need someone I definitely got no problem posting pics and running a detailed log for you guys.

I’ll try anything once and twice if it don’t kill me
Do you have a current pic so we can see if you're eligible to run it? I want to tell all the other guys to post a pic as well to be included for a chance. The last thing I want to do is give it to somebody that's out of shape and not worth it.

This is the perfect candidate I'm looking for. I'll give everybody else till Sunday but halo is good for when you're already hardened up.

I’ll be starting halo from EP upcoming Monday at 2 weeks out for my bodybuilding competition bro, i’ll be logging everything in detail in my log with pics, reviews etc ;)

So if people interested check my logbook.

I’ll be starting halo from EP upcoming Monday at 2 weeks out for my bodybuilding competition bro, i’ll be logging everything in detail in my log with pics, reviews etc ;)

So if people interested check my logbook.
Be sure to drop a link on this thread brother a lot of people are wondering about Halo and the power it posses.

Be sure to drop a link on this thread brother a lot of people are wondering about Halo and the power it posses.

Here you go brother

Rigeu’s offseason log

I love Halo and run it for two to three weeks at 20mg right before my contests. I would do it, but doing a log for another sponsor exclusively.
Can i qualify?not sure how to do a log but yeah im down to try

24cdfe8f97b00110d133063a58049895.jpg
I run Halo two to three times a year for the last two weeks of my competition prep. If done properly nothing compares to the hardness and dissected look. I think Skivees can show some great results at 20mg per day.
I would have love to do it, but I am doing s dedicated log with another sponsor and I am using their gear exclusivly. Good luck everyone. Hallo one of my all time favorite. Don't forget tons of water, no alcohol and liver support.

I love Halo and run it for two to three weeks at 20mg right before my contests. I would do it, but doing a log for another sponsor exclusively.

I run Halo two to three times a year for the last two weeks of my competition prep. If done properly nothing compares to the hardness and dissected look. I think Skivees can show some great results at 20mg per day.
I would have love to do it, but I am doing s dedicated log with another sponsor and I am using their gear exclusivly. Good luck everyone. Hallo one of my all time favorite. Don't forget tons of water, no alcohol and liver support.
I like halo myself but it wreaks havoc on my digestion and stomach

Back