• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I need help on my cardio majorly haha

Kmer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok I'm gunna be the first one to admit that I don't do as much cardio as I probably should/need to do. Everything's been great in the gym and then hockey season started. I feel like I've put on so much muscle and some fat (from bulking) that my body has to carry that much more weight and it's not used to it. I feel way more winded then I would usually feel after a hard cardio intensive work out. I know I need to train cardio more obviously but I was wondering what gear some of you guys like to use when you're training for a sport of some sort that requires a lot of cardio? Any reply would be great , thanks

Kmer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well I just finished a pretty simple cycle about a month ago of test and dbol with pct and shit I'm looking into maybe some winny might help ?

Octupi

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd say just do the work. You just need to increase your lung capacity. Skate more, hard sprints etc, no real short cut for this.

Kmer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haha ya fuck don't worry I know I'll have to just hoping there was something that could speed It up.

jas101

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad kmer. I think a lot of us need help with cardio. Haha.

Nocode8511

Registered Member
Reaction score
You don't need gear for cardio. What you need to do is.... Cardio lol

Three times a week is plenty. If you really want to get it down look up couch to 5k. Laugh at it now but it will be a start.

Kmer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Like I dont know it pisses me off no matter how hard I train cardio in hockey season i never seem to actually increase my lung capacity

jas101

Registered Member
Reaction score
Like I dont know it pisses me off no matter how hard I train cardio in hockey season i never seem to actually increase my lung capacity

Do you have access to a lap pool. Swimming helped me with lung capacity more than anything. Its sucks worse than cardio though. Lol.

Kmer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not really no but I know swimming is killer lol

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
GW-50 is supposed to be great for endurance and cardio. It greatly increases your Vo2 max, whatever the fuck that is.

Kmer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Fuck ! GW is some good shit I've been looking it up and it's pretty crazy good shit thanks man