• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I need help for pct- please help me

Edrudd

Needshelp
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, I did a really bad mistake, I am 18 years old and started taking 10 days ago yk11 at 15 mg which is a dht derivated and causes significant suppression in a week. Although I'm feeling just a "little" suppression ( use to jerk off 2 times minimum and now I have to force my self to do it,, I just freaked out today and had to take xanax, because I realized the shit I was doing. Let's suppose its a reallly suppressive drug, because it has almost no studies on it. in this case, what pct should I do?? Was thinking in running nolvadex and aromasin for 4 weeks. What are your thoughts on it???? I would really appreciate with someone could help me. I'm desperate!
I also started osterine at 20 mg 6 days ago
sorry for any English mistake, because I am from Brazil and do not speak fluent English.
I know I did a very poor choice, because I reflected a lot during this last hours. I will wait until 25 years to get close to AAs or Peds.

Back