• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I love KONGS customer treatment

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WHATEVER YOU DO,,, do NOT share any negative experiences or even neutral experiences on GP subforum... or many others subforums unless you like being talked to like your an absolute lying piece of shit lol APPARENTLY IT IS NOT TOLERATED WELL.

BUT FEEL FREE to share ONLY positive experiences on sponsor forums

d208f3471d237f336ccf7a4c3eed5fc3.png

I'm noticing transparency is frowned upon in these forums. I feel bad for folks. Some sketchy ass shit no doubt. Starting to run out of "give a damn" in this shit hole 🤣

This will get deleted or locked PROMPTLY

Last edited:
Subbed to see where this goes

I'll tell you where it goes lol kong MAY hop on call more names express more anger over me sharing a simple experience with HCG. Then may PUBLICLY announce that he's black listing me may share personal info etc etc. cause he's classy (obviously)

OR

His guard dogs will claim "SPONSOR BASHING" even though I'm pleased with the test cyp, on fence about the orals and HCG meh bad experience "shit happens" and this thread will get slammed shut deleted lol

Coulda simply been like sorry you had bad experience bro hope it better NEXT time but nope KONG pulls that shit. What a loose cannon

I'll tell you where it goes lol kong MAY hop on call more names express more anger over me sharing a simple experience with HCG. Then may PUBLICLY announce that he's black listing me may share personal info etc etc. cause he's classy (obviously)

OR

His guard dogs will claim "SPONSOR BASHING" even though I'm pleased with the test cyp, on fence about the orals and HCG meh bad experience "shit happens" and this thread will get slammed shut deleted lol

Coulda simply been like sorry you had bad experience bro hope it better NEXT time but nope KONG pulls that shit. What a loose cannon

I'm not going to name any names, as I can't speak from my own dealings, but I've seen a few different sponsors handle things pretty badly on the open forum. Makes me wonder how seriously they take QC, etc.

I'm not going to name any names, as I can't speak from my own dealings, but I've seen a few different sponsors handle things pretty badly on the open forum. Makes me wonder how seriously they take QC, etc.

Yes sir! that's why I'm bout to just go with private source. VERY soon. And stick with that.

It's amazing how many loose cannons are on here and what's more amazing is how shitty these "sources" have become. Just another reason I chose to make my own product.

I don't trust any of those mother fukers..

You're a source and you're making BANK.. have some integrity and pride in your dealings... fuk man...

It's amazing how many loose cannons are on here and what's more amazing is how shitty these "sources" have become. Just another reason I chose to make my own product.

I don't trust any of those mother fukers..

You're a source and you're making BANK.. have some integrity and pride in your dealings... fuk man...

Exactly and like I said man all he had to do was either NOT speak (knowing he's kinda crazy) or just be like damn bro sorry your experience sucked AND I WOULDVE LEFT IT ALONE and STILL ordered again lol

But not now no fuckin way I'm seriously over this kind of shit, the bullying paying customers or trying to intimidate people to stay quiet when they have bad experience.

Last edited:
Yeah kong is class a piece of shit. I wouldn't buy his shit if it was the last gear. I know he makes good gear, but they all have problems, so please. Anyhow I agree with you man. Of course these days if you don't do business with the shit birds it seems like there's no one to do business with lol

I dono man. Kong probably deals with alot of shit talking by people with a different motive than you had. Which was obviously just to share your experience. Even though it was negative. His gear is good. He could have handled it differently.

Yeah kong is class a piece of shit. I wouldn't buy his shit if it was the last gear. I know he makes good gear, but they all have problems, so please. Anyhow I agree with you man. Of course these days if you don't do business with the shit birds it seems like there's no one to do business with lol

i dont think i have ever seen the dude not be an ass clown . but maybe he posted in the captains kindness thread and i missed it

My good buddy got roasted over there after leaving a negative review as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Best thing to do is get a private source or 3 and don't tell anyone. Then make friends with someone who homebrews and/or learn yourself. Problem solved. Oh and stack some bottles. Cuz you never know when the Feds are going to take down 40-50 sources from the boards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the issue with them?

There gear is good. What products are in question?

I honestly want to know. I don't feel like reading 1000 posts.

Bad products or you folks don't like the fact he has a king kong dong?

Best thing to do is get a private source or 3 and don't tell anyone. Then make friends with someone who homebrews and/or learn yourself. Problem solved. Oh and stack some bottles. Cuz you never know when the Feds are going to take down 40-50 sources from the boards

Exactly what I'm in process of. Honestly I'm pretty much over the sketchy shit on here and the way paying customers are treated and how some of these public sources are protected while shitting all over good guys that just try to keep shit real. Thankfully I've come across some private sources small tight ran operations, RESPECTFUL to buyers POTENT gear, REAL customer service, etc. but this trashy shit that kong pulls is absolutely uncalled for and NOT COOL, not funny, not professional just fuckin sad And really unfortunate

What's the issue with them?

There gear is good. What products are in question?

I honestly want to know. I don't feel like reading 1000 posts.

Bad products or you folks don't like the fact he has a king kong dong?

Never used them never needed to. I posted a simple suggestion on how you can avoid unfortunate events such as his. Best of luck to them both

I think everyone uses entirely too much gear and get disappointed in the results and then quality comes into question.

I don't have a nanogram of test in my body so no matter what I use it'll be good if there is any hormone in it. Compared to someone that has been on for years at several hundred mg I'll get better results in a way.

Im surprised Kong has not responded yet

I think everyone uses entirely too much gear and get disappointed in the results and then quality comes into question.

I don't have a nanogram of test in my body so no matter what I use it'll be good if there is any hormone in it. Compared to someone that has been on for years at several hundred mg I'll get better results in a way.

That absolutely happens all the time. You either stay on and continue adding more mgs thinking that will fix the problem or you have the opposite newbies who wanna start out with Test tren winny and dbol cuz there boy says so lol

Get Shredded!
I disagree. I think there's a lot of shitty ass gear going around. Seems to me that every single source of finished product has been having legitimate problems lately. I don't think the raws are to blame though. I think a cook here and there likes to cut their expenses and make a little extra dough or take some home for themselves. The rest of the operation doesn't necessarily know, nor do they really care most of the time. Half the time they're probably the ones doing it. They all end up leaving, usually by scamming people, then come back after they've snorted all their dough and do it again. Why wouldn't they?

I'm not taking about any source in particular, I'm talking about every source. Every single one. Some just seen to handle these issues better than others

I disagree. I think there's a lot of shitty ass gear going around. Seems to me that every single source of finished product has been having legitimate problems lately. I don't think the raws are to blame though. I think a cook here and there likes to cut their expenses and make a little extra dough or take some home for themselves. The rest of the operation doesn't necessarily know, nor do they really care most of the time. Half the time they're probably the ones doing it. They all end up leaving, usually by scamming people, then come back after they've snorted all their dough and do it again. Why wouldn't they?

I'm not taking about any source in particular, I'm talking about every source. Every single one. Some just seen to handle these issues better than others

And I'm not even really concerned about potency too much or lack of. It's the disrespect toward paying customers. I'm actually neutral with gorilla (was) till kongs fuckin tantrum AGAIN. Now I'm done and people need to see real shit exposed.

And actually this thread isn't actual gear related. It's about hcg and his results

Gotta remember, in the end, no matter how legitiment they may seem....they are all just drug dealers.

To anyone who's spent any time around such people you quickly learn 99.9% of them are unstable, shady, and only care about the next buck.

I agree for the most part. If you've been around long enough every sponsor pretty much follows the same cycle from start until they close up.

Every one I know out by me only has test 500 and tren 250 lmao and it's all 120 a lid. It's too funny

Well Kong has been a Dick since day 1 of Gorillas reincarnation . Did you think something would change down the road ? Protected , super mod reps , any more questions ?

Gotta remember, in the end, no matter how legitiment they may seem....they are all just drug dealers.

To anyone who's spent any time around such people you quickly learn 99.9% of them are unstable, shady, and only care about the next buck.

Very good point

Well Kong has been a Dick since day 1 of Gorillas reincarnation . Did you think something would change down the road ? Protected , super mod reps , any more questions ?

Na didn't really think it'd change. like many others I prob just have high tolerance for being fed BS, and LOW expectations ,

maybe it's bout time to rap things up and think of NEW name for 2018.

Kong has never had the best bedside manner..... but he grows on you after 3 or 4 years.

Back