• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I know this has been asked a thousand times but ….

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would love to know the answer to this question from guys who have tried legit pharm grade gh and top quality generics not the bs ones that are hit or miss. Is there really a difference that’s noticeable ? Is it worth the extra money to you? I’ve ran gh several
Times but only really good generics and I get good results but I’d love to know if spending the extra money on pharm would be worth it.

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
In my experience, I got less sides with pharm. Results may have been slightly better. But not enough that I could or would ever justify using pharm grade long term due to the insane cost. I’m good with generics

Mad Mardigan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Generics have been pretty great for me in the past. The few times that I ran true pharma grade I did not notice a difference. And I could go with a higher dosage with generic as cost was not as much of a factor.

beast405

Registered Member
Reaction score
In my experience, I got less sides with pharm. Results may have been slightly better. But not enough that I could or would ever justify using pharm grade long term due to the insane cost. I’m good with generics
I figured that. Was just wondering. Thanks bro.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Depends on the generics.. some generics make my hands numb as fuck quick, and destroy my left thumb, and others are fine.. there will be a huge difference between pharma vs generics 100%

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I am switching from IL grey tops to Norditropin pens next week. I will follow up if there is anything worth mentioning.
But worth mentioning now is that I paid less than $2/unit for IL and my cost (farmacia wholesale) is $5/unit for Norditropin. The IL stuff works.

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I am switching from IL grey tops to Norditropin pens next week. I will follow up if there is anything worth mentioning.
But worth mentioning now is that I paid less than $2/unit for IL and my cost (farmacia wholesale) is $5/unit for Norditropin. The IL stuff works.
That’s pretty much how I feel about it. At under 2 dollars an iu, and solid results, I just can’t justify spending 3 times as much. I’d rather just run 3 times as much lol

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Only generics that were close to HG HGH is the old red top Thanktropins when they 1st came out.... Couldn't tell the difference.