• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I Have been taking test for 3 weeks, what amount should I be doing? please advise!

How much should I be using? and how often?

• how much should I be using?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How often should I take It?

• What is best to use, sustanone 250 or cypionate?

• how long till I cycle off?

• What manufacturer is the best to use?

• ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANKS GUYS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric Smith

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone, I have been taking test for over 3 weeks now, i have seen huge improvements, but still need a guiding hand if you will,
I want to know,

1. how much should I should be taking and how often?
2. What manufacturer is the best?

I have been using cypionate for 3 weeks and 1 week of Sustanone 250,
I feel the sustanone 250 is best what do you guys think, need guidance please advise me!

thanks a million
Eric Smith!

Robcyn

Registered Member
Reaction score
Although it looks like you have things pretty dialed in, you may want to take a day or a year and do some research on this subject. You may want to research compounds, halflife, AI....and soooo much more. Maybe an understanding of testosterone and what it has to do with your age (which you didn't state). There are a lot of things you really should know before you start pushing needles into your body. Hope this helps, best of luck

Last edited:

murf23

Registered Member
Reaction score
welcome bro , This section is to introduce youself to the board . Go to anabolic section and read some threads and or ask any questions over there :winkfinger:

irish1987

Registered Member
Reaction score
Definitely go read the stickys in the AAS zone bro! These are things u shouldve read about and studied before ever doing ur first pin. Im new to this stuff too but did my research before starting. Also what (if any) do u have on hand for an A.I.? And for pct afterwards? Lots of good info on here tho man so read up

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

brazey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community.