• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have ALOT of questions.

ProfessorMoriar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, im a small guy looking to start gains.
A buddy of mine gave me the link to monsterlabs, but im curious if the purity of their products is good and reliable.

He reccomended I buy Test Enan 300 mg, and a PCT 60 mg kit.
Im not sure how long to use test enan, and how to properly post cycle. Im looking to minimize side effects so im not sure what the best dosing is, when to take it, how often to take it etc...

Im new to this and im not sure if its exactly safe? Im kinda worried ill take a shot to the ass cheek and have a severe reaction or some shit? What are the risks associated with it? Does anybody else have good results from the test enan? Are there better options?

For some of you who do low intensity cycles, what do you prefer?

Research a lot before ordering anything big Mann.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree with the others here. You clearly are not ready to dive into using AAS. Study up. Look at the "sticky" thread titles here. Do some internet searches, on "AAS and Gyno" and "side effects from AAS use" and also get yourself familiar with terms like "AI", ( Aromatase Inhibitor meds) and "SARMS" use.

Last edited:
What they said X 2. You’ll read and your questions will be answered. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah bruh...get some Tren and never look back mate... learn to deal with side effects on the fly...

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger...men are allowed to have tits these days so don’t worry about gyno.

Kidding....take a chill 💊

Nah bruh...get some Tren and never look back mate... learn to deal with side effects on the fly...

what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger...men are allowed to have tits these days so don’t worry about gyno.

Kidding....take a chill 
haha just pin a bunch of shit and then ask questions. I must admit many years ago that’s what I did. I didn’t find out what a pct was until well after I was finished with my first cycle

A buddy of mine gave me the link to monsterlabs, but im curious if the purity of their products is good and reliable.

Im not sure how long to use test enan, and how to properly post cycle. Im looking to minimize side effects so im not sure what the best dosing is, when to take it, how often to take it etc...

Im new to this and im not sure if its exactly safe? Im kinda worried ill take a shot to the ass cheek and have a severe reaction or some shit? What are the risks associated with it? Does anybody else have good results from the test enan? Are there better options?

Welcome to ASF. Put up some stats about yourself like age, weight, bodyfat, ect. And I'm sure some bros will chime in to get your ball rolling.

IML Gear Cream!
heres a simple beginner cycle shoot 600 mg of test e a week i typically do one tuesday and saturday id also throw some dbol in there at 40 mg a day run the dbol for 4 to 6 weeks max and you can run the test for 12 weeks minimum as for pct i never get off so cant help you there

Week
1-12 test E 500mg - 250mg Mon/Thur
1-4 75 mg dbol daily
5-10 25mg ostarine daily
3-12 Aromasin every 3-5 days 12.5
13-14 nothing
14 pct

After running a long ester test you need to let it clear. Which usually takes about 10 to 14 days. So I wait 2 weeks to pct when I did a pct. This was the first cycle I ran like 5 years ago.

Do not cycle untill you have these three things.
Nolvadex
Letro
Aromasin or Anastrozole

If your cycle goes south those are your fail safes. To fight any estrogen related side effects.

I would also advise staying away from any heavy compounds untill you know how you react to basically test only.

You may want to check out some sarms which are far less complicated to add to a first cycle.

Best of luck to you and read about all these compounds.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Body weight? Height? Tren ace and test cyp are good together if you can handle the side effects...
Horrible idea.. don't touch tren on first cycle..u will most likely get a bad impression for AAS and future cycles, you might look great, but the sides may throw you off..run tren after running multiple different compounds first..my 2cents

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Horrible idea.. don't touch tren on first cycle..u will most likely get a bad impression for AAS and future cycles, you might look great, but the sides may throw you off..run tren after running multiple different compounds first..my 2cents

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
I think Trenbolone is overrated anyway. Some guys say they get really strong and really cut on it, but it never effected me in either of those two ways, and it gives me more side effects than results. Sometimes I think that if it weren't for the late and infamous Dan Duchaine in the late 80's and early to mid 90's touting Trenbolone as the greatest anabolic ever created, none of us would've even heard of it, nor would it have been one of the top sold AAS compounds in most sources arsenal like it is now. Mr. Duchaine pumped up and helped to create the Trenbolone craze to such a degree, that it boosted sales of it back then, and still does today. But it's more hype than anything else IMO. Trenbolone caused permanent damage to my central nervous system, and that's really the most that it ever did for me.

Body weight? Height? Tren ace and test cyp are good together if you can handle the side effects...
For a 1st cycle dude really? Who gave you this info? It was almost 2 years running gears before I danced with tren.

You friend just recommended you go buy steroids and did not help you with any of those questions???

There is a lot you need to understand about side effects how to combat them and how to recognize them. Also about what changes in your body when you take in exogenous testosterone. Why you PCT if you do PCT. Things to pay attention to on blood work(which you should be getting if using steroids)... Understanding different compounds. What to do if you have a severe reaction to a shot in the ass.. It happens sooner or later to a good majority of long term steroid users.

Bottom line is, it is a lot of information. I dont think anyone is going to spoon feed it to you.. Whole books are written on the subject.

Read,read,read,read. You have a question, research the answer because its all out there available...and when you finally think youve got it figured out...READ SOME MORE!!

Once you take that first shot you better have a full grasp on whats about to happen and what possibly COULD happen...aside from building muscle.

Good luck, we are here to help, but you gotta do some leg work on your own first man.

Get Shredded!
I think we scared the professor. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Trenbolone is overrated anyway. Some guys say they get really strong and really cut on it, but it never effected me in either of those two ways, and it gives me more side effects than results. Sometimes I think that if it weren't for the late and infamous Dan Duchaine in the late 80's and early to mid 90's touting Trenbolone as the greatest anabolic ever created, none of us would've even heard of it, nor would it have been one of the top sold AAS compounds in most sources arsenal like it is now. Mr. Duchaine pumped up and helped to create the Trenbolone craze to such a degree, that it boosted sales of it back then, and still does today. But it's more hype than anything else IMO. Trenbolone caused permanent damage to my central nervous system, and that's really the most that it ever did for me.
sorry that it fucked with your cns bro...but 500/500 anabolic/androgenic ratio isn’t over hype man. This shit works , so do the sides obviously.

but that does suck that it messed you up permanently , what exactly did it do to you, if I might ask?

What kind of nerve problems did you have or still have?

Commenting cause I wanna know what cns damage tall deck got and also why isn't primo and low dose test ever recommended as a first cycle? Seems prettt damn mild to me less sides than blasting 500 mgs of test.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Kidding....take a chill 💊

LMFAO!!! I'm actually laughing so hard tears are coming down

maybe for whatever reasons you just don’t respond well to tren? I agree it comes with a lot of sides but tren is absolutely amazing for what it does to my physique and what it does for me in the gym. I can run 5 compounds at once or run just test and tren and test and tren will yeild more results for me. Tren is like a steroid on steroids lol

Couldn't agree more. Tren is definitely powerful but yes sides can be a bitch. Insomnia, sweats, cramping, poor cardio, just to name a few.

Why the fuck dont people research the shit out of something like this before trying? So many materials not only here to look at but pretty much everywhere. Don't just take people's words on a forum. Look up what is published as well.
Dont cycle at all bro. You will have a reaction to the injection and you will die unless you do some fucking research first. Do your research and you might not die.

Back