• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I hate Chris Bumstead

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I hate this fucker.

Only for the reason that I'm jealous as fuck.

Amazing structure.

Amazing genetics.

Good looking Mf'er.

Hot wife.

Comes off 3 EVERYTHING for months at a time after the Olympia because he will get to fucking big.

Doesn't eat a lot because he'll get to fucking big.

Doesn't train year round with progressive overload because he'll get to fucking big.

First day back in the gym in a couple months, Squats 405 for 12 easy reps.

Tons of sponsors and business opportunities.

Part owner of RAW.

Hey, fuck you sir, fuck you.

At least I don't have a lisp you mush mouth fucker BUT, WAIT! He has been able to fucking monatize that too! Thavage pre workout... Fuck off.

In all seriousness though, this guy is great and the best representative for bodybuilding anyone could ask for.

Agreed. He quickly became one of my favorites

Lol the jealousy shows, Monte. Seems Bumstead's got that goal physique that guys like you want to attain!

Not hating just stirring the pot lol.

Now that my diet is on point and I’m down to 10% bodyfat, I’m looking almost like him. I am killing it in the gym too…just saying.

Y'all keep him corned getting advice and being start stuck . I just want to fuck his wife in the ass lol. Just got my pahot script in lol !!

I hate this fucker.

Amazing structure.

Amazing genetics.

Good looking Mf'er.

Hot wife.

Comes off 3 EVERYTHING for months at a time after the Olympia because he will get to fucking big.

Doesn't train year round with progressive overload because he'll get to fucking big.

Part owner of RAW.

At least I don't have a lisp you mush mouth fucker BUT, WAIT! He has been able to fucking monatize that too! Thavage pre workout... Fuck off.

In all seriousness though, this guy is great and the best representative for bodybuilding anyone could ask for.

Haha yep. Pretty much sums it up.

I hate this fucker.

Amazing structure.

Amazing genetics.

Good looking Mf'er.

Hot wife.

Part owner of RAW.

Lol, the guys hard to hate on for sure. Doin everything right. I hope he keeps going strong for years.

He's what a Mr. O should look like IMO. Not camel-banger Rami.
He's huge with a horrible physique.

CBum is like BB perfection. (No H-Mo) as im more into MelBum than CBum...
Agreed, those turtle shell physiques that seem to be all the rage now are so hideous compared to the old-school guys and CBum seems to hew to the old-school ways to a degree.

I agree , I feel like he is the Arnold of this generation. He has it all. Even after not training and all he was still big af and ripped . He’s definitely got crazy genetics .

Yeah that mustache is awful...

+1 for the trooper stache.

friggin haters.

this thread needs more pics of Melissa tho… can’t find any good ones on the ol googler.

but I tell ya what…. Mr. bumstead seems to have it pretty good, eh? I wouldn’t mind vacationing in his shoes.

Well I must be the only one here that doesn't know WHO..Mont wants to BE..
I'll have to check him(and his wife)Out..

But I do know what it's like to see someone that is better..stronger and faster..
Great motivation..makes one push harder..for me it's 4o1..Today..!!!

Mont you inspire many here...and not a half bad Mod..
Z...

I hate this fucker.

Amazing structure.

Amazing genetics.

Good looking Mf'er.

Hot wife.

Part owner of RAW.

Lol.....that didn't go as expected

Back