• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

I Feel Best when I'm Starving ......

OFR

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I Love food, anything All Things lol....I use to be a Fat Mutha Fucker..... I know it's shit for Making Gains but I feel Light on my Feet, And Mentally I feel FAST SHARP.....when I say Starving It's eating Once at Night and eating Once every other Day type thing..... I just Feel Fast Strong Sharp. Call me crazy. I could go On and On...Being able to Old School Vacuum Tuck the Lower Abs ect isn't the same with food packed in the Lower Intestine ahahah.
Any way Hope some gets a Good Chuckle Cheers !

tiger_xcx

Registered Member
Reaction score
When I have fasted over 24hrs, I have notice my mental acuity is shaper, with an over all feeling of bing more connect. Its been two years since I have done long fast thought.

Reactions: OFR

Dogs_of_War

Reaction score
Can’t say that it is like that for me. If it works for you keep at it.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm quite the opposite, mentally I deteriorate when I don't have food, that's because I have a low blood sugar issues.
But it is true, there is no better feeling, than being tight with your metabolism on fire.

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
I find that if my calories are clean and I’m running 1500-1800 that’s when I feel my best. I always feel sluggish when I’m 2500 or over on calories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I find that if my calories are clean and I’m running 1500-1800 that’s when I feel my best. I always feel sluggish when I’m 2500 or over on calories.

Do you still feel sluggish even when you have cardio implemented numerous times during the week?
Well I'm at the point during my plan where I'm doing fasted am cardio 5 days a week and I'm still pounding the food, I feel Dynamite.
But if I neglect that cardio any then that's a different story.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
So I Love food, anything All Things lol....I use to be a Fat Mutha Fucker..... I know it's shit for Making Gains but I feel Light on my Feet, And Mentally I feel FAST SHARP.....when I say Starving It's eating Once at Night and eating Once every other Day type thing..... I just Feel Fast Strong Sharp. Call me crazy. I could go On and On...Being able to Old School Vacuum Tuck the Lower Abs ect isn't the same with food packed in the Lower Intestine ahahah.
Any way Hope some gets a Good Chuckle Cheers !
I hear ya! I have so much energy during my 16-18 hour intermittent fast. I lift weights and do cardio fasted. When I put the first food(protein/oat shake) in my belly I’m almost instantly tired and lethargic the rest of the day.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I guess as well Food Tastes better when your Hungry AF !
This ☝️☝️ makes my once a week cheat meal taste incredible so it’s something to work towards, a reward.

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
During my bulking i eat pre/post workout and push through cardio. I cut back in cardio if I’m trying to hit 200# and taking in a higher level of carbs. Also keep in mind that in 5’6” and walking weight at appx. 18-20%bf is around 175. If I get to 199ish that’s still a lot of extra weight for me. Additionally I have always used tren during my bulks and that could be part of it. I’m going with test e / deca /mast bulk cycle / Proviron and ghrp-6 this go round. We will see if there is any difference.

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score
Feel absolutely best when on an 18 hour fast. Everything thing seems cleaner and clearer. Tons of energy. Only neg for me is strength goes down considerably after time

Macker1515

Registered Member
Reaction score
Interesting there is a zen/Buddhism connection with fasting

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I feel best when I eat almost nothing -lots of water even makes it better .Most foods make my joints ache -have to really watch that I only have organic foods. I am older so?

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
The Hell with fasting...
My mom sucked at cooking..
We called her chef Covorkin for a reason..
Even took a low paying job at The Grand Bohemian for recipes..
Love to cook ,love to eat..
Not fasting...
Z...

Push50

Board Rep
Reaction score
I try to fast once a year for 3-5 days but only if I need to reach a level of spiritual self being. Sounds crazy to some but the spiritual clarity that I reach is worth it.
Other than that I eat.

Bigdaddyjak

Registered Member
Reaction score
I work 2nd shift (2pm-10:30pm) for the last year or so I got into drinking 2 protein shake a day at work and 2 eggs in each . Maybe a half cup of cottage cheese occasionally. Hit the gym after work , and then have a big protein shake with 3-4 eggs in it . Maybe some cottage cheese or cold cuts occasionally. On the weekend I will eat normal with the family . I feel good all week taking my calories this way ( which isn’t much) , I added in some oatmeal ti the evening shake sometimes peanut butter . Managed to hit 250lbs this week , which is surprising on such small amount of calories !