• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hyperthyroidism

Odi4796

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally have fucking bloodwork confirming hyperthyroidism. Took long enough. I wonder how this will effect my gains when I get it under control.

Finally have fucking bloodwork confirming hyperthyroidism. Took long enough. I wonder how this will effect my gains when I get it under control.

Can you share blood work or did they only base it off low tsh?

Good luck man Im running labs right now too looking for a potential thyroid issue...

Are you feeling hypo or hyperglycemic at all?

I would be less worried about your "gainz" and more worried about cancer.

Hyperthyroid can be caused by graves disease.

Can also be cancer in the gland.

Both of which my wife had.

I would be less worried about your "gainz" and more worried about cancer.

Hyperthyroid can be caused by graves disease.

Can also be cancer in the gland.

Both of which my wife had.

Yeah man my mom had graves and struggled with it for awhile and some of those meds can be nasty that treat it.

Glad ur wife is better.

Good luck man Im running labs right now too looking for a potential thyroid issue...

Are you feeling hypo or hyperglycemic at all?
Hey man ive felt hypoglycemia for about 10 freaking years, could be thyroid related??? If so how would one test that ? Could they just add a but of t3 when they start feeling hyp or something along those lines?

Ive been told i am possibly reactive hypo

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hey man ive felt hypoglycemia for about 10 freaking years, could be thyroid related??? If so how would one test that ? Could they just add a but of t3 when they start feeling hyp or something along those lines?

Ive been told i am possibly reactive hypo

Hypo can be a sign of pre diabetes, or liver or kidney issues on top of thyroid. Def want to run full scale labs.

I figured mine out. I was on antibiotics for a tooth/sinus issue and it turns out that was causing me to go massive hypo.

Got my labs back today and all was good but my liver is elevated (as usual). Im jacking up my NAC and glutathione. They want to test me to see if I have some other liver issue bc even on HRT only and not taking any other drugs (except my BP meds) my liver is jacked. So I dropped my BP meds and I went on carditone and will retest in a few weeks.

Yeah man if you have Graves or thyroid issues, t3 or t4 or other meds, can ease the symptoms.

If you are HYPO, what worked for me, eat high protein meals, small meals more often, cut dairy, avoid sugars. If you feel hypo drink some OJ and then just really hydrate well. Also you can supplement with Cinamon and that can help you. If you eat solid foods like steak, eggs, chicken and some complex carbs like rice and oats, its super easy to manage tbh. If you are eating pizza, wings, and spicy foods and just pounding food, you might break out in hot sweats, hives, go flush and have anxiety and panic attacks.

What a mess it can be.

Hope you are feeling ok.

Hypo can be a sign of pre diabetes, or liver or kidney issues on top of thyroid. Def want to run full scale labs.

I figured mine out. I was on antibiotics for a tooth/sinus issue and it turns out that was causing me to go massive hypo.

Got my labs back today and all was good but my liver is elevated (as usual). Im jacking up my NAC and glutathione. They want to test me to see if I have some other liver issue bc even on HRT only and not taking any other drugs (except my BP meds) my liver is jacked. So I dropped my BP meds and I went on carditone and will retest in a few weeks.

Yeah man if you have Graves or thyroid issues, t3 or t4 or other meds, can ease the symptoms.

If you are HYPO, what worked for me, eat high protein meals, small meals more often, cut dairy, avoid sugars. If you feel hypo drink some OJ and then just really hydrate well. Also you can supplement with Cinamon and that can help you. If you eat solid foods like steak, eggs, chicken and some complex carbs like rice and oats, its super easy to manage tbh. If you are eating pizza, wings, and spicy foods and just pounding food, you might break out in hot sweats, hives, go flush and have anxiety and panic attacks.

What a mess it can be.

Hope you are feeling ok.

Mom and sister and a few others in the fam have hashimotos, all my blood work comes back fine, cant figure it out honestly, been wrestling with this issue for yearssss now....

Feel amazing when i use more iodine salt thats fo sho!

Weird to me....

Citrus berg (,for cholesterol) also makes me feel like crap, almost like it tanks my sugar levels...

Cinnamon sometimes make me feel like crud as well

Whats odd is I NEED TO EAT OATMEAL every morning or i feel like total s h i t, some times can have other carbs in the a.m. but not often....

Ill have to switch it up to the food categories u state and see how i respond

I don’t think I’m hyper but tsh is like .7 and T3 is at the very borderline top range and it swells up occasionally very weird I also get eyebrow thinning which is a symptom.

i can’t even take zinc cuz it’ll swell up and I’ll be peeing constantly even on just a multivitamin very weird

I wanna day it’s anything that makes my adrenal glands act up that cause the thyroid to act up

Last edited:
Back