• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hydrate fuckers.

87 in my "air conditioned" office at the moment. Fuck this heat. 110-115 every day. There was a brief break one day this week and I walked outside at lunch and thought about taking the afternoon off to mow, because it felt "so good". It was 94. WTF

It takes 3 days of drinking liquids to be fully hydrated. Make sure you are pounding that water every 30 minutes.

It takes 3 days of drinking liquids to be fully hydrated. Make sure you are pounding that water every 30 minutes.
That never occurred to me. I guess like the opposite.. 3 days dry and it's good bye. 3 days wet as damp as u get. Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

That never occurred to me. I guess like the opposite.. 3 days dry and it's good bye. 3 days wet as damp as u get. Lol

I coach soccer and football and I keep telling the boys but they don't listen. Most common injury pulled hamstring from being dehydrated.

I coach soccer and football and I keep telling the boys but they don't listen. Most common injury pulled hamstring from being dehydrated.
Listen man. At the risk of feeling ultra silly. I gotta stupid question for ya.

When I was a kid. We had this soccer training device. It was essentially a long ass net and rope. U drop the ball in and hold the rope and u can practice the kicks. And not have the ball constantly taking off to be chased. Is this something they still have or use. Is it beneficial. Or was it just a dumb kids toy I had. Like the skip it. Haha

87 in my "air conditioned" office at the moment. Fuck this heat. 110-115 every day. There was a brief break one day this week and I walked outside at lunch and thought about taking the afternoon off to mow, because it felt "so good". It was 94. WTF
Multi. I can't even imagine what 110 feels like. I assume it's low. Humidity where ur at. I have a buddy in Arizona. He tells me all the time it's like 115 there. And I always struggle to comprehend a dry heat like that. Here in jersey. It's nearly always seems to be damp air.

Listen man. At the risk of feeling ultra silly. I gotta stupid question for ya.

When I was a kid. We had this soccer training device. It was essentially a long ass net and rope. U drop the ball in and hold the rope and u can practice the kicks. And not have the ball constantly taking off to be chased. Is this something they still have or use. Is it beneficial. Or was it just a dumb kids toy I had. Like the skip it. Haha

They still have it and use it. Its mostly to learn how to juggle the ball and eventually you do it without the string.

1658530838288.jpeg

Multi. I can't even imagine what 110 feels like. I assume it's low. Humidity where ur at. I have a buddy in Arizona. He tells me all the time it's like 115 there. And I always struggle to comprehend a dry heat like that. Here in jersey. It's nearly always seems to be damp air.

Dry heat I can handle. When I was playing professional soccer games in Arizona at 9 pm was 98 degrees and I could still preform. When in Miami I would die from humidity.

104 in the gym today at noon. That on a leg day after five days no carbs. You gotta want it.
I drank a liter while training, almost a liter in volume PWO shake and a liter of water on the way home. Still was thirsty.
I never understood people who coudn’t drink water. We had people falling out all the time on deployment. I honed my IV skills on those idiots. Water everywhere and I would chug a liter and move on. Most would grab half liters and sip them.
No excuse for dehydration.

104 in the gym today at noon. That on a leg day after five days no carbs. You gotta want it.
I drank a liter while training, almost a liter in volume PWO shake and a liter of water on the way home. Still was thirsty.
I never understood people who coudn’t drink water. We had people falling out all the time on deployment. I honed my IV skills on those idiots. Water everywhere and I would chug a liter and move on. Most would grab half liters and sip them.
No excuse for dehydration.
I didn't need to drink much during training until I swapped to this new place, I also didn't sweat much at all either.

I would force down a half gallon or so from the time I left home to the time I got back from training but I didn't need to. This was after a lieter upon waking and meal 1,train after meal 1.

Now I'm getting in a half gallon before training and then at least that much during if I don't feel like I'm going to puke which is common now.

40oz plus after running.. 20oz before hand.. 60-120oz in the weight room.

Been around 95 for days here in NH, which is a bit out of the norm.
Pool water feels like a warm bath.

Still beats the brutal winters we can get here though, I'll take this...

What are the best rehydration packetts that u can add to ur water? I know water helps but it doesnt replace lost sodium or chloride, magnesium etc….

Which one is the best? Sure they have gross ass ones on amazon for cheap but….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the best rehydration packetts that u can add to ur water? I know water helps but it doesnt replace lost sodium or chloride, magnesium etc….

I use actual minerals and well over a gallon of water a day
Additionally I use banana bags which I only use if I feel really dehydrated and lately due to the 30 plus days of 100+ degree weather I've been using 1 a day.

I give the credit to Wesley @GYMnTONIC he originally recommended banana bags for hydration and they are really good they’re just expensive at 3 bucks each, heres the link

Banana Bag Oral Solution

I use actual minerals and well over a gallon of water a day
Additionally I use banana bags which I only use if I feel really dehydrated and lately due to the 30 plus days of 100+ degree weather I've been using 1 a day.

I give the credit to Wesley @GYMnTONIC he originally recommended banana bags for hydration and they are really good they’re just expensive at 3 bucks each, heres the link

Banana Bag Oral Solution

Thanks those look awesome

How do u get the minerals when not using bags and or powder electrolytes? Just capping powder?

Get Shredded!
Thanks those look awesome

How do u get the minerals when not using bags and or powder electrolytes? Just capping powder?

I mix my salt in a shot of water everything else I just "toss and wash"

Back