• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HRT Blend?

Deja Vu

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
200mg Test E, 100mg deca, 100mg mast?

Yes?

Possible?

Dumb as fuck idea?

Hrt

Yes?

Possible?

Dumb as fuck idea?

Give it a go. 400mg is a little on the high side for a cruise but I think youll feel better than you would if you were just running 250mg test and youll probably go into your next blast having held onto more from the last and possibly even making some modest gains along the way.

Yes?

Possible?

Dumb as fuck idea?

To me that looks good. Got the mast in there to help with the water weight. Are you cruzin on this.

For HRT? If you're pinning once a week, that's fine. If that's 2x a week, that's a bit high. Personally, I don't think mast is a good idea for HRT. All that extra testosterone is just fine for 5-alpha-reduction, you don't need mast.

Will be once a week yes.

I miss the way deca makes my joints feel. I notice more pain off deca.

Will be once a week yes.

Im with you there Deja. If I remember right I started my first Tren ride the same time u did. I dropped decca and had to add it back in. I'm finishing up the Tren and starting the cruise of 200 test C and wondering if 100 decca would be ok and be enough to give me some relief.

Will be once a week yes.

Test and deca sounds alright for once a week.

200 test / 100 deca seems fine, see no point in adding mast

Curious to know how this will work out, been considering cruising on Deca/Test at low doses to try and bring the joints back to life.

Curious to know how this will work out, been considering cruising on Deca/Test at low doses to try and bring the joints back to life.
It works great for a lot of people, pretty standard type of HRT(+)

Keep us posted Deja Vu.

IML Gear Cream!

I'm curious too, joints and tendons are a little squeaky - old age sucks!

Blend Formula = Deca @ 50% of Test....or?

totally doable

I cruised on 250mg Test E, 100mg Tren E, and 150mg EQ for a few months with no issues and felt good. Tren helped me stay lean and the EQ was added for collagen. I've already thought of using just test/mast E for libido etc. and will probably make up a blend at some point and give it a go. Get bloodwork everyonce in a while to check your lipids and red blood cells, you may need to donate blood occasionally to prevent RBC and hematocrit from getting too high, probably no more than every few months if that. Get bloodwork a few times just to see how its affecting you and go from there

I like the Test/Deca. Palumbo did a video to the HRT doctor in Florida and he prescribed him 400 Test and 200 Deca for his joints per week, he's 44.

for hrt you might want to keep it to just Test and tiny MINISCULE amount of deca is 100 mg and under

I just dont like the idea of a quadruple androgen ( Mast) in the system long term

Back