• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How's everyone feeling?

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pretty good bro, nice and chill weekend with the family. Couldn't ask for more! Hope you had a good weekend bro!

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Worked on Easter but was good otherwise.

Feeling alright. 4 weeka into this first tren run and let's just say it's a wild ride.

How bout you @Vision ?

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Easter was nice. My younger siblings (2 brothers, 1 sister) came up from Florida. I only get to see them a few times a year so that was nice.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it seems like everyone had a pretty relaxing Easter holiday. Even for those at work, it sounds like no fuss no muss.
The Easter holiday was quiet on my side, we got to have dinner with Mom, we took her out to a restaurant that we've never been to. I had a real pork chop, which is far and few in between. On the homefront we watched lots and lots and lots of movies on Netflix..LOL..

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of Easter I got this free from my local grocery store (spending certain amount of money)

Gonna cook this up tonight and eat this over the next few days. Also we boil down some of it and make a soup with it.

Easter Holiday continues here all week LOL

We still have Corned Beef from St Pattys Day too, to cook this week in the Slow Cooker.

1650379889662.png