• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How to know when you're eating too much?

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo what up bro's, so got a quick question. I keep hearing guys say "if you can't see your abs, you're eating too much".

So my question is, is this relaxed or flexed?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yo what up bro's, so got a quick question. I keep hearing guys say "if you can't see your abs, you're eating too much".

So my question is, is this relaxed or flexed?
This is a good question.. in for some answers.
Frequency and timing is huge. If meals are too close. And what does those meals consist of. Were they really dense calories? So many factors. Would love to hear some feedback on this as well..

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Great question, I have been thinking same thing,my abs still visible relaxed.,I feel I'm eating to much but hasn't caught up with me yet,it's the damn love handles & lower back side fat that makes me want to slow down,but f it I'm trying to gain right now.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great question, I have been thinking same thing,my abs still visible relaxed.,I feel I'm eating to much but hasn't caught up with me yet,it's the damn love handles & lower back side fat that makes me want to slow down,but f it I'm trying to gain right now.
Love handles and lower back fat can be an estrogen related problem...
Have you had bloods pulled to check your e2?
What is your BF%?
How many calories in a day?
Whats your weight?
How big do you want to get?

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Actually just ordered labs,also just switched to aromasin,curious myself,estro & prolactin, just raised up to 4000 calories pretty clean too.im hovering around 185lbs,8% bf last I checked,like to get to 190ish & not get there with a ton of water weight, I was 182 about month ago.