• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to boost my T level??

millermax

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got my blood work done and my numbers are in the 300 which is pretty low for my age.
I'm 22 yrs old so this is unacceptable for me to do this low already
is it possible to get testosterone levels boost naturally? Which supplements work?

The only thing that is going to make a significant difference is taking testosterone. You can spend hundreds of dollars on supplements, but eventually you will need to hop on trt.
It is a big decision so take plenty of time to do your homework and find a reputable doctor. It’s nice to have a prescription even if you purchase test from other sources.

Which supplements work?
i think Fadogia Agrestis from vital herbal can help. I purchased this as a testosterone/ libido booster, and after a couple of weeks felt it kick in. I take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 before workout or bed, and gradually felt the effects. 3 a day may be good if you want a more pronounced boost

Diet can also play a role & we are swimming in a sea of estrogen with chemical exposure & in our consumption. How is your diet. I would etc 4 to 6 whole eggs a day. Do some more reaearch.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

have u ever tried vital herbal testosterone before? Energy and confidence are crazy good, and I've taken it for 3 months. Noticed a huge benefit. Would highly recommend.

The real question is why so low at 300? Need to get to the root cause. I recommend you see an endo and figure it out.

Long answer short No. over the counter stuff don’t make that significant difference and if they did no one would go on TRT.

I would start with some basic Vitamin D and Zinc. If you want to expand on that add Omega-3 and pro-biotics. Also remember to exercise, lift weights, do interval training, get sun, drink water, get good quality sleep. Eat natural cholesterol heavy foods like red meat, eggs, and raw milk.

Diet can also play a role & we are swimming in a sea of estrogen with chemical exposure & in our consumption. How is your diet. I would etc 4 to 6 whole eggs a day. Do some more reaearch.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
This.
Stop eating foods/beverages packaged in plastic!

This guy is a fraud account!!! Go read his old posts. He is a female in one, a 48 year old guy on TRT in another, he is 26 and fat in another. It needs to be banned not replied too!!!!

Back