• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

how much fluid is safe to pin

cowleygains

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey, sorry if this has already been asked in another thread, but i couldnt find it

i was just wondering if theres a max amount thats safe to be pinning regularly

im hitting a rip blend dilluted with grapeseed oil at the ratio 1:1 EOD rotating between these points

day1: 2.5ml in right glute
day2: 2.5ml in left glute
day3: 1.25ml in right shoulder and 1.25ml in left shoulder

is this too much fluid for just these 3/4 sites, do i need to involve more sites or is this ok

thanks guys

PTPT

Registered Member
Reaction score
I do 3ml in my shoulder and glutes

Ironbrother

Registered Member
Reaction score
Just givin my 2cents here, I would rotate quads, glutes, shoulders for eod. If your only pinning in 4 different sites your gonna build up on scar tissue and in the long run that ain't fun. As for how much your gonna put in, well for me about 1.5cc in delts and up to 3cc in glutes/quads. Happy roiding my brother.

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered Member
Reaction score
3ml can go pretty much anywhere on me minus my tris

jerseydevil

Banned
Reaction score
When new to injecting, 3ml for glutes, 2ml for thighs and 1.5ml for delts, 1ml for triceps. Once your body gets used to injections you can usually go with more volume. When I started just 1ml in my delt was the most I could take comfortably. Now I can go 3ml easy.

moosexxl

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your current protocol looks fine. Jerseydevil's advice is a great tool to use on any upcoming cycles or if you add to your injection sites. Also everyone will vary slightly based on muscle size and their response to oils.

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered Member
Reaction score
hey, sorry if this has already been asked in another thread, but i couldnt find it

i was just wondering if theres a max amount thats safe to be pinning regularly

im hitting a rip blend dilluted with grapeseed oil at the ratio 1:1 EOD rotating between these points

day1: 2.5ml in right glute
day2: 2.5ml in left glute
day3: 1.25ml in right shoulder and 1.25ml in left shoulder

is this too much fluid for just these 3/4 sites, do i need to involve more sites or is this ok

thanks guys

That looks fine to me. Everyone responds differently though. I've put 2.5 ml into my delt before, 2ml is ok, but anything over feels like a charlie horse for a couple hours

Guillotine

Registered Member
Reaction score
That looks fine to me. Everyone responds differently though. I've put 2.5 ml into my delt before, 2ml is ok, but anything over feels like a charlie horse for a couple hours
I screwed up putting 1.5 into my delt and it is running down the arm. Bicep feels like I got stabbed.

Delt pinning is very specific - don't fuck it up.

LoneStar

Registered Member
Reaction score
Jersey is right in that you can increase volume over time. I put 3cc in each shoulder with no problem. I only hit gluteus and shoulders- I don't like shooting my quads for some odd reason. I've shot my biceps before- didn't hurt at all but the entire time I kept thinking I was going to do some damage. The more you can rotate the better otherwise you will end up with a knot of scar tissue.

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
3ml in delts and glutes is no problem for me.