• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much are you paying for gasoline?

Get Shredded!
I dont like either Political Party but the Democrat party is dead. That party has killed itself. When the elections cannot be cheated, they are simply done.

I don't want these people or their voters "thinking" for me and my family. These fools think men can get pregnant and men should compete against women.

These are the dumbest humans on the face of the Earth.

Totally. Like you said, both parties have become very untrustworthy. But the looney left, boy have they really gone out of their mind.
Men are women, women are men, I'm not a biologist, men can get pregnant, kids and animals are open season for perv's, white -domestic terrorists are out biggest danger
(mean while the black community is murdering at record numbers), Thugz are good, Cops are bad, open borders for cartels and killers, Putins fault, shitting his pants (can go on for days here),
But you get it. THEE most insane, nonsensical, commie-anti US retards in history.

It was fun reading the conversation. I had to scroll ip to see what the fuss is about and see from the beginning.

Gas prices are up incredibly stupid amount and it started happening before inflation and Ukraine.
First day in office Biden decided to shut down the pipelines, which Warren Buffet wanted because he was set to loose $2B a year at least from oil transport from his trucking companies and railroad.
Biden also eliminated new permits for fracking and oil. Which under higher inflation periods, when energy independent helps combat price increases. Why does this happen, less gas prices for transport less pricing for retailers.
Larry Fink has ties to the Biden family and has openly admitted to saying that the American people will be happy to rent not own.
He also owns the largest hedge fund in the world and his assets increased dramatically since the regime change of POTUS.
Then you have Gates.. he is the largest farmland owner.. why control the farmland?
Melinda and Gates foundation has multiple donors: Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg. So on and so forth. When they die there fortunes will go go the non profit and they are exempt from taxes until the day they die, for the reason they are giving it away by pledging it on their death bed. They give it away when they are dead not alive.

One thing I do agree with tommygunz, is that people should watch what they spend, plan accordingly, and set a path to reduction in costa that are more of luxuries.
I work in an industry that is more of a want then a need, so it affects me in the end but it’s life.

But still Let’s Go Brandon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solution to this economic problem. Become a politician, you’ll be a millionaire and spending other problems money! Don’t have to worry about stupid gas prices with a senatorial gas card lmao

I got a 6.2 V8 and she sucks down the gas. Its my daily. Going to start livin in it pretty soon.

NOW - Biden's energy secretary says "the only way out... is diversifying our fuel sources by deploying clean energy."

One thing I do agree with tommygunz, is that people should watch what they spend, plan accordingly, and set a path to reduction in costa that are more of luxuries.
I work in an industry that is more of a want then a need, so it affects me in the end but it’s life.
Tommy is absolutely right here, as are the people who complain about this mess as their lives ae affected.

People are pissed off, struggling, and have every right to complain and be bitter.
We are being fucked with on purpose. Electric cars and "clean energy" such bullshit.

Most corrupt, anti-American people in history, who lie to your face, and yell at you for not believing them. Insane dementia patient and his nutjobs from the ward...

OIP.zAJkx6poj-RxrSi8nOJI4gHaEq

$4.60-$4.80 per gallon. $100 to fill up a my tank that used to cost $50.

IML Gear Cream!

I'm by no measure an authority on anything, but living within my means is a daily goal. I make a good living but I know things are going to get worse before better and I'm already feeling the difference like the rest of America. I've put a hold on my retirement for a few more years and while it doesn't make me happy I know it's the smart thing to do in my situation.
Many people here keep referring to the greatest economy of all times going away and I'd disagree. The most bloated economy is going away, this is a BIG correction IMO. Yes it's a deep swing into the oppisite direction but it was inevitable. You cannot sustain what we had prior to JB, this was going to happen eventually no matter who was the POTUS. I had 19% returns in the most conservative investment funds available to me compared to a 8-9% average prior ten years. Yes, many mistakes have been made by this administration, that cannot be denied. But I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that this has happened before AND WILL happen again. The next guy in the Oval Office with go in whatever direction and we will get what we get then, and the next guy and next guy, so on and so forth.

All I'm saying is there's more than one way to look at this.

And Who is this Brandon guy I keep hearing about? ;)

I'm by no measure an authority on anything, but living within my means is a daily goal. I make a good living but I know things are going to get worse before better and I'm already feeling the difference like the rest of America. I've put a hold on my retirement for a few more years and while it doesn't make me happy I know it's the smart thing to do in my situation.
Many people here keep referring to the greatest economy of all times going away and I'd disagree. The most bloated economy is going away, this is a BIG correction IMO. Yes it's a deep swing into the oppisite direction but it was inevitable. You cannot sustain what we had prior to JB, this was going to happen eventually no matter who was the POTUS. I had 19% returns in the most conservative investment funds available to me compared to a 8-9% average prior ten years. Yes, many mistakes have been made by this administration, that cannot be denied. But I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that this has happened before AND WILL happen again. The next guy in the Oval Office with go in whatever direction and we will get what we get then, and the next guy and next guy, so on and so forth.

All I'm saying is there's more than one way to look at this.

And Who is this Brandon guy I keep hearing about? ;)

Day to day expenses is what concerns most people. I grew up listening to Dave Ramsey, so I’m very budget conscious normally. You are correct the stock market showed over evaluation on most companies because of whats been going on. Historically, the market has to correct itself in which it is right now. POTUS isn’t taking responsibility at the moment and that is the frustrating part.
At the end of the day it doesn’t matter. Learning from our experiences and bracing ourselves for the next round of politicians and economic market is the best we can do.

I have 38 years to retire, if I retire of age. I’m sure I will see this about 4-5 more times.
In the meantime, I have goals, moving in progress on them.
And for purposes of this thread, I lucked out on my car I get 32 miles to the gallon and I don’t travel far to work & gym or University.

I paid $5.90. Thats the most I have paid to date.

My car is close to $115+ to fill up.

Its crazy bc a few days ago I was in a rush, so I only put $50 in just to add to it and I was over 1/4 tank. I then went to less then 3/4 of a tank

$50 used to fill my car

We even try to travel less as a result. I even drive slower.

This is 1000000% Bidens fault. If you voted for him, its your fault too.

Elections have consequences. And stolen elections have worse consequences.

NOW - Biden's energy secretary says "the only way out... is diversifying our fuel sources by deploying clean energy."
wow, didn't see this coming since day 1. unbelievable how people don't know whats going on. its called supply and demand. dipshit Joe cancelled our supply, just like he said he was going to, and prices go up. and then the cult members on the left, defend it like its a good thing. every salesman in the world should be studying this right now. the leftists are selling ice to eskimos all across the country

The government should have a different taxation system, left & right depending on how you vote.

I’m tired of paying more for everything & having a puppet as POTUS. He’s not my president & the first time in my life I’ve been un patriotic.

Because of him and most of these politicians with their insider trading secrets, I’ve lost my faith.

Few trips ago I went to my local gas station and all they had was low grade so I went somewhere else where they had multiple pumps closed. I decided to buy a case of octane boost in case it happens again. Octane boost shows up yesterday so I tossed a bottle in my truck and went to the gas station. This time they only had premium.

With a dollar off per gallon I spent $107

Attachments

• outofgas - Copy.jpg
    outofgas - Copy.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 10
6.10 I just paid. Fuckin such bull shit. Trying to squeeze the fuck out of us

6.10 I just paid. Fuckin such bull shit. Trying to squeeze the fuck out of us

HAHA I paid 6.19 yesterday and was stoked.... How fucked up is that. but 6.19 is over 50 cents cheaper per gallon than the majority of gas stations in my area. It is literally the cheapest I could find.

Get Shredded!
In the last 6 weeks or so I'm paying just over $100 to fill my tank. I use premium and have to fill up every 6 days.

How about you guys?
5-6 a gallon. Got rid of my diesel truck got a 32 mpg jag now. Not going back to trucks until economy settles. Good thing I work hitches and not drive to job all the time like a normal job. Considering a motorcycle now for local shit

$5.39 today for diesel
Melinda and Gates foundation has multiple donors: Gates, Buffet, Zuckerberg.

You forgot Jeffery Epstein, he was also a donor to the Gates and Bill was tied to him in many different ways according to Melinda Gates

$5.39 today for diesel

You forgot Jeffery Epstein, he was also a donor to the Gates and Bill was tied to him in many different ways according to Melinda Gates

I did forget Epstein, I’m sure there are many more too

2bf10601661e25926536a50790f9e4c0.jpg

$5.19 for premium at an Exxon. Highway robbery.

I feel for those who are struggling, especially senior citizens on fixed income.

this thread could be linked with the fuck Joe obiden thread since he certainly owns this catastrophe, as does his voters.

I noticed while traveling through Georgia they have the best prices because the removed state gas tax until mid July.

Still way too much per gallon but it's been holding steady @$4.99 a gallon for 87 for 3 weeks now.

Back