• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much are you paying for gasoline?

Get Shredded!
Same here.... its getting bad. Gonna sit at home all summer it seems like.
Wait until fall when prices normally go up due to heating oil consumption up north. Gonna get a ton worse.

I dunno if it's been mentioned here but, the "get upside" app can save you a good bit on fuel...

You download the app, find the gas station near you with the best discount then whatever you save is deposited back into your bank account.

I save 20 cents a gallon pretty regularly

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
The problem with that, it's always the big box stores... like Sams club and Walfart. Cars are lined up for a mile to get fuel that has been spiked with extra Ethonol SP<? to increase gallons.

Full from 1/4 tank.

Attachments

• FE2FA318-F0DE-46B8-A6C8-6054DD5BEE40.jpeg
    FE2FA318-F0DE-46B8-A6C8-6054DD5BEE40.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 8
I use propane water boiler for heat in the arctic north here. Last time democrats took over dc we went from 1.80 to 4.50 a gallon.

Went back down around 1.70 with trump… guessing we’ll be over 5 a gallon this winter.

Im on a schedule and we had a price lock the last couple years but I’m guessing that’s gonna change or the company I go through will go bankrupt…

Gonna be a bitter winter… starving and freezing to death… at least we’ll have smallpox to ease our troubles… and no more mean tweets!

Fucking liberals!

Just friggin crazy, dunno why we put up with it.
Got our collective nuts in a vice it seems. Only one way out. Just need to find us a Leroy Jenkins of our own!

I suggest getting the old fashioned lock with a key gas caps, soon people will be stealing fuel for sure.
Good idea.

I suggest carrying from here on out as well. A short barreled blunderbuss might be handy too.

I think it’s gonna get mad max around here come 2024 election… if we make it that far. This smallpox shit kinda has me worried. They stopped vaccinating back in the 70’s and even then… whose to say the vaccine will last a lifetime anyway?

I foresee a much smaller global population coming.

I suggest getting the old fashioned lock with a key gas caps, soon people will be stealing fuel for sure.
There's been a few cases of that already happening in my area, and locking gas caps are getting to be a good idea.

The problem with that, it's always the big box stores... like Sams club and Walfart. Cars are lined up for a mile to get fuel that has been spiked with extra Ethonol SPQUOTE]It's never the"big box"stores where I'm at.

If you're not willing to sit in line a little bit to save the money, gas prices aren't that bad for you then.

IML Gear Cream!
Buddy of mine just texted me an image of his pump filling up his rig. The pump shut off at $999.99 and his tank wasn't full yet....

Where was that? Baker, Gorman?

Bridgeport. All the surrounding towns are similar or even more in the eastern Sierra.
Gorda, Ca near Big Sur was over $8 last year, no idea what it is now, but you could assume quite a bit more.

I had a friend send me a pic of gas in Death Valley this morning (it was a snap, so I can’t check it again), but diesel was over $9. I believe it was $9.29 if I remember correctly.

J.P. Morgan speculates that we will have another 30% rise in gas prices before the summer is over.

I drive a diesel with a stock 33gal tank so nothing special- and now $200 doesn’t even get me to a full tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bridgeport. All the surrounding towns are similar or even more in the eastern Sierra.
Gorda, Ca near Big Sur was over $8 last year, no idea what it is now, but you could assume quite a bit more.

I had a friend send me a pic of gas in Death Valley this morning (it was a snap, so I can’t check it again), but diesel was over $9. I believe it was $9.29 if I remember correctly.

J.P. Morgan speculates that we will have another 30% rise in gas prices before the summer is over.

I drive a diesel with a stock 33gal tank so nothing special- and now $200 doesn’t even get me to a full tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those all have always been stupid expensive. They're the only game in town just like Baker and Gorman. I always make sure i have plenty of fuel on board to flip them off as I drive by.

don't bother with locking gas caps. thieves drill a hole in the bottom of the tank. too hard to siphen

Over the years, electric and hybrid cars have been on the rise...incentivized even. I know the number is small in the U.S.

But why hasn't this market reduced the so called "demand" for gasoline? Prices should reflect this no?

Gonna be a bitter winter… starving and freezing to death… at least we’ll have smallpox to ease our troubles… and no more mean tweets!

Fucking liberals!

Sensitive little pussy kvnts, arent they??

$4.89 to $5.49 all depends on which day you get has here.
Still cost me twices as much for fuel to run my business . I had to add a fuel surcharge and give all my people raises too. So I get fewer jobs as well and my people make more an hour but work less hours so they lose also .

Buddy of mine just texted me an image of his pump filling up his rig. The pump shut off at $999.99 and his tank wasn't full yet....
They had the freedom convoy over covid vacs, these guys should ring D.C. over fuel prices, I'm 240 in fuel costs over the last 7-8 days,
I am not hurting by any means but this is starting to sting. I can't imagine how some folks are doing it.

Get Shredded!
Went up a whole ass dollar overnight.. its starting to get ridiculous out here.

Went to the gas station tonight and no gas, ironically they had diesel.

Went down the street and half their pumps were out of gas. I was limited to a $100 purchase.

I have never seen this before.

Chicago. Just paid $5.49 for 87. $123 to fill my 2020 GMC Sierra.

Went to the gas station tonight and no gas, ironically they had diesel.

Went down the street and half their pumps were out of gas. I was limited to a $100 purchase.

I have never seen this before.
Oh boy. Here we go!
Premium today cost me $5.85/gal
Omg. You have to run premium. That's fucking depressing.

Curious about you guys running premium. Did the manufacturer call for it or do you a programmer/tune?

Legit wondering. I never run premium in my 13 silverado 5.3 bc im under the impression that premium won't burn any different bc thr computer is factory programed to use 87 octane.

I use E-85 or E-15 a lot just trying to save a buck bc my truck is a flex fuel.

Curious why you do it bc you're probably going to teach me something. I'm here to learn whatever. Doesn't have to be fitness related.

Thanks in advance.

I’m gonna fill up the cars tomorrow, I’ll report back. They take premium🤬

Back