• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much are you paying for gasoline?

IML Gear Cream!
2ee0d91f15b76ad38f41c43571c8ddea.jpg

CA this week

Facts. We in the middle class are just getting fucked in the ass dry with no lube.
Protect yourself as best as you can. It's gonna be a rough ride for the next 5 years. If they get the control grid in place, central bank digital currency, health pass, social credit system etc, it might be longer but these central planners are not that smart. Eventually their system will fall and their heads will come off.

All this pain will pay off when it’s time to vote.

Doesn’t matter who you are.. republicans or democrats.

No one likes to suffer. No one likes their money fucked with.

History shows us it’s a great motivation for change.

You think a liberal mother who can’t feed her newborn Bc there’s no baby formula will blame trump? Or Biden?

Enough said

Regular is $4.49 premium is like $5.50-$5.75

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

And I'd like to add my grandfather is still blaming Trump for Gas and Food prices...old senile bastard lol

And I'd like to add my grandfather is still blaming Trump for Gas and Food prices...old senile bastard lol

I've heard that argument from liberals too. Fucking crazy people actually think that. When Obama was in they blamed Bush as well for anything negative.

I'm more of a libertarian but I'm a hell of a lot more conservative than I am liberal. Idk how any middle class person in their right fucking mind could vote democrat in November. No fucking clue.

Maybe they just like burning their money at the pump and grocery store if they do.

All this pain will pay off when it’s time to vote.

Doesn’t matter who you are.. republicans or democrats.

No one likes to suffer. No one likes their money fucked with.

History shows us it’s a great motivation for change.

You think a liberal mother who can’t feed her newborn Bc there’s no baby formula will blame trump? Or Biden?

Enough said
Unfortunately they will still blame trump regardless. A lot of them won’t stray from their party regardless of how bad it gets. That’s the reason were in this shitty situation to begin with.

Get Shredded!
This is the Gments way of getting all of us to buy an EV faggot car ( can you see a 300# bodybuilder getting in and out of a Prius???).... Then the price for Electricity will skyrocket.
This HAS to stop or there are gonna be some pissed off rednecks gonna start fragging people for no reason...Wait, this is already happening...... HUMMMM. FUCK BIDEN IN THE ASS WITH A CHAINSAW!!!!
1 other thing... Remember the Keystone pipeline??? Fuckin libtards
Not too mention the cost of overhauling residential electric in order to charge your car effectively.

The other day it was 100 bucks to fill up my 370z with premium. Gas is high here in Texas. Deisel is even more expensive

This is the Gments way of getting all of us to buy an EV faggot car ( can you see a 300# bodybuilder getting in and out of a Prius???).... Then the price for Electricity will skyrocket.

Not too mention the cost of overhauling residential electric in order to charge your car effectively.
They gonna pay for me to have 2-3 row suv's?

They gonna pay for me to have 2-3 row suv's?

They ain’t paying for shit bro. 120 electric will take 8-10 hours to give you 40 miles. That’s to work and back for me. Then you got everyone pulling on the grid at the same time.

Fucking dark ages bruh. It’s coming. Buy land now cuz it’s gonna be a mad max feudal system after the coming war.

IML Gear Cream!
I pay way too much dudes. Just got out of the slammer couldnt wait to get home and post.

What happened?
Nothing actually brother. I've just been living without internet connection for a while. It felt like a prison sentence. Poor choice of words to joke about on my part. Sorry for the alarm that could cause.

Out in PA we are up at almost $5/gal for low grade. Takes me over $100 to fill my tacomas tank as opposed to the $55 under the last administration.. The people wanted change and they for sure got it lol.

I dunno if it's been mentioned here but, the "get upside" app can save you a good bit on fuel...

You download the app, find the gas station near you with the best discount then whatever you save is deposited back into your bank account.

I save 20 cents a gallon pretty regularly

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Gas prices just jumped .50c/gallon last night where I live. That's 50 cents per gallon in one night.

Gas prices just jumped .50c/gallon last night where I live. That's 50 cents per gallon in one night.
Same here.... its getting bad. Gonna sit at home all summer it seems like.

delete your posts. sorry, you don't get to complain about this. you voted for it
Absolutely correct. Anyone with a brain knew that this was going to happen. Yet a whole bunch of fools voted for it anyway. So suck it up buttercup. Elections have consequences and stolen elections have dire consequences.

Back