• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much are you paying for gasoline?

Get Shredded!
But that Greta is GREAT!
Well their SNL performance was anyway.

Yeah me too, it will be about $560 just for this fill up.
Old retired people problems. Have you seen the price of Jet Fuel A? It costs a couple of grand to fill my jet. “The Baller Express”.

It’s about $4 a gallon give or take where I’m at. Definitely glad I got put on weekend shift working 3 12’s! Cut down big time. Now if only I didn’t have to drive a half hour to get to a gym 🙄

In my area, regular unleaded is about $3.89 a gallon.
My new job is only 3 miles away. I was driving 1.5 hours round trip. The shorter commute is like having a pay raise.

Don’t worry… they are gonna start putting even more ethanol in gas and charge you more for it. I foresee alot of engine failure in the near future.

Then y’all be walking ya ass to work!

I crossed the border and paid like $5.50 in New York.

Not diesel. Diesel is like $6.50

I'm not gonna lie these prices between food and gas are hurting our budget. I was spending $300 a month on gas under Trump. And $900 a month for food.

Gas now? About $700+ and food $1200+

Believe me when I say I am more furious then this post appears.

This is 100% self inflicted by the Biden Admin.

I crossed the border and paid like $5.50 in New York.

Not diesel. Diesel is like $6.50

I'm not gonna lie these prices between food and gas are hurting our budget. I was spending $300 a month on gas under Trump. And $900 a month for food.

Gas now? About $700+ and food $1200+

Believe me when I say I am more furious then this post appears.

This is 100% self inflicted by the Biden Admin.

Gas prices in so-cal are hitting 8 bucks a gallon.. Washington just reprogrammed there pumps to be able to charge double digits per gallon.

IML Gear Cream!
I travel to Sacramento and back three times a week. I'm going to have to buy another car. My ram 2500is killing me. Diesel is 5.59 a gallon in NV. It's worse in CA.

Gas now is 4.70/gal up here in the great state of NH...and diesel is $6.29.

PMEX aviation fuel is a scary thought
Try filling up a motorhome with diesel...an 80 gallon tank in a typical motorhome is like $500 to fill, yikes!

I might have to take my 37s off lol. I get 15mph freeway and my truck is deleted. Not a good time to have a lifted diesel.
I filled up the boat the other day it was 240.00. This is going to be a painful summer because I'm not cutting back on the lake action.

Taking it right up the ass over here

Attachments

• IMG_1353.jpg
    IMG_1353.jpg
    717.9 KB · Views: 22
I travel to Sacramento and back three times a week. I'm going to have to buy another car. My ram 2500is killing me. Diesel is 5.59 a gallon in NV. It's worse in CA.
Drove by a Shell station today, #2 diesel was $6.65 per gallon

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Woah, if it goes that high I'll buy a bucket to drive lol.

Woah, if it goes that high I'll buy a bucket to drive lol.
Or ride a bicycle, LOL!

Good thing I work from home 5 days a week, and only go out to the gym or the grocery store or the mall.

4.79-4.89 per gallon for 87. I expect it to hit at 5 or a tad over for memorial day

Get Shredded!

This is the Gments way of getting all of us to buy an EV faggot car ( can you see a 300# bodybuilder getting in and out of a Prius???).... Then the price for Electricity will skyrocket.
This HAS to stop or there are gonna be some pissed off rednecks gonna start fragging people for no reason...Wait, this is already happening...... HUMMMM. FUCK BIDEN IN THE ASS WITH A CHAINSAW!!!!
1 other thing... Remember the Keystone pipeline??? Fuckin libtards

I see some really bad fuel mileage on here. I can say tires do matter. I went from four ply to eight ply on my Silverado to haul a fifth wheel and I lost one mile per gallon on that alone.

Same size, just eight instead of four ply.

I have stock tire size, big tires is big weight plus you need more torque to turn the wheels which causes parasitic power loss.

But...big tires do look cool 😎

I see some really bad fuel mileage on here. I can say tires do matter. I went from four ply to eight ply on my Silverado to haul a fifth wheel and I lost one mile per gallon on that alone.

Same size, just eight instead of four ply.

I have stock tire size, big tires is big weight plus you need more torque to turn the wheels which causes parasitic power loss.

But...big tires do look cool 😎
I have 33s on my silverado. Terrible mpg. Just terrible. They look bad ass though. To my defense.....when I bought them gas was under 2 dollars though. Had no idea it was going to go up so much or I would of went back to stock. I also use E-85. I average 8mpg on E-85. But that's stop and go driving.

Lower and middle class cannot afford to drive to work in many instances and the price is going up. I am hearing 8$ by August and 10$/g by end of year.
Something needs to be done. What are families with children gonna do.

Give me a fricken' raise every time gas goes up....I down with that.

Something needs to be done. What are families with children gonna do.

Give me a fricken' raise every time gas goes up....I down with that.
Facts. We in the middle class are just getting fucked in the ass dry with no lube.

Back