• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How many times?

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And uneducated buying gearz and making posted will make you even considered to be lstened to?

Cheap you seem nice, you dobt research, bother to do ZERO research.

The guy you are is the teasing people get shit on.

you dont know fuck about the gear trade. You actually hurt others with your ignorance.

stick to washing dishes at Denny’

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
You drunk?
LOLZ

You two play nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
You drunk?
LOLZ

You two play nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well of course... thats like asking if you live in a trailer! Some things just go unsaid. that being said dont deflect the original point.....

and in future posts by you if gave an opinion only chime in if it is AY or Pharmalogic Scam related you ole silly faget. No wonder your kids are all queer and stuff

Last edited:

ROID

Registered Member
Reaction score
She had a nice ass.

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
And uneducated buying gearz and making posted will make you even considered to be lstened to?

Cheap you seem nice, you dobt research, bother to do ZERO research.

The guy you are is the teasing people get shit on.

you dont know fuck about the gear trade. You actually hurt others with your ignorance.

stick to washing dishes at Denny’

Dammit, I saw the thread title and assumed the subject was you getting fisted....sorry bruh, my bad.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
LOL seems Raptor's crush on Cheaps has reached new heights! They should meet up lol.

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Im good no hard feelings rap i can't fix stupid.
However i said gearchurch is good 2 go if ppl don't like it then don't buy it. I can't believe i have that much pull saying there g2g and ppl listen...

It's what your saying right? If i say there g2g ppl will order.. Im that dam good. I won't call you no name's i know if i do your other bf farva will ban me for harassment or threatening you so ill just be the bigger guy here 5'9" 252lb hitting 415 for sets of 8. Gearchurch def has good tren ace and launch blend... I look good feel good and sleep good..

Not bad for a dishwasher....

One last thing im glad im still on your mind, cuz your not on mine.. Xoxo...

Cheapthreads out...

Velociraptor44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Post but im not on your mind? Oh..... thats adorable. In XYZ fashion, you are stewing.

You arent a bad dude, just trade ignorant.... thus all the burns. Lets just agree that you happen to have a limited prospective into how things work. And i will even concede that even a neutral trusted vet here cant help you either.

water under the bridge