• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

How long is normal for customs processing?

Poncho

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My package has been in customs for 10 days according to tracking. How long is normal? Figured I would have gotten my package or a letter by now

Depends on location...a place in the Northeast can take a while, Southwest is usually a matter of hours in my experience.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

it totally depends. Ive seen them take as long as a few weeks with no issues

Yes sir. I had a pair of shoes sit in Customs for like 2 months. With me bitching and trying to get them to release it out of NYC once.

If they seize something, they "should" send you a letter depending on what is in it.

I've had stuff saying it's still in customs when it's already been delivered to me.

Lets be real here. 10 days. They got your package. Paperwork takes some time. The letter will come in the next 3 months. I've had a few packs get snagged. Luckily I had a good lawyer and only did 6 months on two years.

There really isn't a definitive answer to this.. For one, don't bother checking for updates as USPS is completely incompetent with updates and accuracy, use updates to give you a rough idea of what is taking place.. I seen items pass in relativity blinding speeds, and others seem to linger for days to weeks, and at times I seen updates lack totally and items scored a TD and then the next day updates were made..

USPS blows and needs a system overhaul..

Lets be real here. 10 days. They got your package. Paperwork takes some time. The letter will come in the next 3 months. I've had a few packs get snagged. Luckily I had a good lawyer and only did 6 months on two years.

When they send you a letter what's the next Course of action ..... I'm just about 100% my second package in three weeks has now been nabbed by customs. Should I be expecting a good fucking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had some packages snagged before but i have never really tracked them so I wasn't sure how long was common. Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will post TD if recieved.

I order from pharmacom when they had half off amps. It's been stuck about a month and a half now. Was going to be my first run with tren. .

IML Gear Cream!
My shits been on the west coast since the 3rd. 9 days late according to their "estimated delivery".

- - - Updated - - -

Not really concerned though. I just figure I won't be touching any mail for that looks out of country for a few days lol

I saw a things sitting there for like 2 weeks and they just let it go.

But mostly it takes them like a few hours to release.

Have had them sit for a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Is that where you've been?

don't go fear-mongering... you're a meany head!

Back