• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How long is normal for customs processing?

ingrum102

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My package has been in customs for 10 days according to tracking. How long is normal? Figured I would have gotten my package or a letter by now

Phil_McRevis

Registered Member
Reaction score
Depends on location...a place in the Northeast can take a while, Southwest is usually a matter of hours in my experience.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
it totally depends. Ive seen them take as long as a few weeks with no issues

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes sir. I had a pair of shoes sit in Customs for like 2 months. With me bitching and trying to get them to release it out of NYC once.

If they seize something, they "should" send you a letter depending on what is in it.

Stu33s

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've had stuff saying it's still in customs when it's already been delivered to me.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lets be real here. 10 days. They got your package. Paperwork takes some time. The letter will come in the next 3 months. I've had a few packs get snagged. Luckily I had a good lawyer and only did 6 months on two years.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There really isn't a definitive answer to this.. For one, don't bother checking for updates as USPS is completely incompetent with updates and accuracy, use updates to give you a rough idea of what is taking place.. I seen items pass in relativity blinding speeds, and others seem to linger for days to weeks, and at times I seen updates lack totally and items scored a TD and then the next day updates were made..

USPS blows and needs a system overhaul..

chicagosterone

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lets be real here. 10 days. They got your package. Paperwork takes some time. The letter will come in the next 3 months. I've had a few packs get snagged. Luckily I had a good lawyer and only did 6 months on two years.

When they send you a letter what's the next Course of action ..... I'm just about 100% my second package in three weeks has now been nabbed by customs. Should I be expecting a good fucking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ingrum102

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have had some packages snagged before but i have never really tracked them so I wasn't sure how long was common. Thanks for the feedback everyone. I will post TD if recieved.

riggy

Registered Member
Reaction score
I order from pharmacom when they had half off amps. It's been stuck about a month and a half now. Was going to be my first run with tren. .

elit3keraed

Registered Member
Reaction score
My shits been on the west coast since the 3rd. 9 days late according to their "estimated delivery".

- - - Updated - - -

Not really concerned though. I just figure I won't be touching any mail for that looks out of country for a few days lol

anavar

Registered Member
Reaction score
I saw a things sitting there for like 2 weeks and they just let it go.

But mostly it takes them like a few hours to release.

f4milytime

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have had them sit for a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Phil_McRevis

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is that where you've been?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

don't go fear-mongering... you're a meany head!