• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How Effective is Turmeric on BP??

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not just BP but also HR and is it able to drop your RBC.??

Reason I'm posting here is the possible benifts for us older guys..

Thoughts,experiences and dislikes..whats best added and of course doses..
Z...

I take it all the time but it has no effect for me on BP or heart rate that I have noticed. I DO take curcumin and IP6 and that DOES seem to lower rbc/hematocrit a little bit. But just a little.

ive been on it For about 3 months now. i haven’t noticed anything wit BP or HR. I started talking it because I thought it might help with prostate inflammation. Just because it’s a anti inflammatory.

Tumeric does have a positive affect on blood pressure(not if you have a poor lifestyle/diet). Circumin (often confused with tumeric) is more for inflammation. This is not my opinion as I have taken both for over 5 years; I had to read the research on Tumeric (spice)

Article with studies - you actually have to read and then read the research citations . Lol

The cliff’s notes version
Turmeric is good for high blood pressure linked to natural aging by improving vascular endothelial function. However, there is scant research indicating that curcumin can lower blood pressure derived from poor lifestyle choices—smoking, drinking, lack of exercise, excess sodium, etc.

Max

You can also look up on Mayoclinic, Cleveland clinic or nih.gov studies (realize all research can be bias ) . I do believe in its use - Indian people have known for centuries . I but USDA organic powder and put 2 tablespoons into my rice (gives flavor & color ) plus the extra benefits.

Thanks Max...
Sorry no pics of T&Aaaass
I'm on a mission..just doing diligent research..
Z...

Hawthorn berry extract is incredible at reducing BP. I highly recommend you look into it..👍👍

Back