• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How do you store your gear?

CB2015

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a thread to see how y’all store your gear as far as a box goes or whatever. Right now i use a shoe box but going to get a little more secure.

I just store everything in a small box that I keep in the medicine cabinet.

I have a dedicated locker next to my bourbon shelf and a slin fridge for the slin, gh, peptides next to my bed. Both are locked, my girls are 3 and 4.. don't want them getting into any of that. lol

I’ve been meaning to ask this, I have to keep my vials standing . Something about having them flat and the oil touching the rubber for weeks, months scares me. Is it a problem or no?

I’ve been meaning to ask this, I have to keep my vials standing . Something about having them flat and the oil touching the rubber for weeks, months scares me. Is it a problem or no?

Could be a problem, yes. When I was first starting TRT several years ago I was with this clinic that issued these pre-filled syringes with rubber plunger part inside that touched the test. After I started doing my own awhile later, I found a few of these syringes I hadn’t used that had sat in the drawer for about a year. Went to use them up and noticed that the black rubber had dissolved In the test. Into the trash they went. So, in my opinion, it’s best if you can store those bottles standing up so the liquid isn’t touching the oil.

Could be a problem, yes. When I was first starting TRT several years ago I was with this clinic that issued these pre-filled syringes with rubber plunger part inside that touched the test. After I started doing my own awhile later, I found a few of these syringes I hadn’t used that had sat in the drawer for about a year. Went to use them up and noticed that the black rubber had dissolved In the test. Into the trash they went. So, in my opinion, it’s best if you can store those bottles standing up so the liquid isn’t touching the oil.

I have a dedicated locker next to my bourbon shelf and a slin fridge for the slin, gh, peptides next to my bed. Both are locked, my girls are 3 and 4.. don't want them getting into any of that. lol
4 yr old peanut walks out into the kitchen to see what's up, and she is sporting a beard haha...NOOOOOOO

IML Gear Cream!
At first it was one of those little money boxes that you can carry around and that quickly evolved into 300lb safe and I’m still running out of room lol. Too much shit man. I got a problem.

I don’t know about anyone else but it’s a problem for me. When I leave opened vials I’m their sides a little oil leaks out, if oil can leak out then germs can definitely leak in…

Gear in a syringe and in the vial are 2 different things..After 25+ yrs,with strick sterile protocols,I've never had a problem with vials on their sides or Any infections..

And MM..you can store some with Me...lol
Z...

Keep mine in a safe. About to upgrade to a better one tho !
At first it was one of those little money boxes that you can carry around and that quickly evolved into 300lb safe and I’m still running out of room lol. Too much shit man. I got a problem.
I probably don’t have to say this, but make sure you open the safe once every week. I had some cash in a safe and didn’t open it for a month or so. When I did open it, the cash had molded over pretty bad. Opening the safe every week should prevent any mold growth.

I probably don’t have to say this, but make sure you open the safe once every week. I had some cash in a safe and didn’t open it for a month or so. When I did open it, the cash had molded over pretty bad. Opening the safe every week should prevent any mold growth.

I throw all those silica gel packs that come with everything into my various storage containers. Not the gear storage, but things I want to stay dry.

Better yet does anyone collect the empty vials u used?
When i first started i used to hold on to all my empty vials. Kind of like a trophy and i didnt dump them until i had a good amount

if you have kids lock it up if not, any dark cool place is fine, I also stand mine up, especially if they’ve been opened

In a larger shoe box that i fall asleep cuddling every night 😁😁

Ya definitely no problem there lol. I also keep a desiccant pack in there to remove excess moisture, since it is a water/fire proof safe it doesn’t breathe at all.

I throw all those silica gel packs that come with everything into my various storage containers. Not the gear storage, but things I want to stay dry.

I still have bags of them from when I was growing mushrooms. They’re the ones that have the indicator color in them so when they need to be replaced or recharged they turn colors takes the guess work out, cheap on Amazon too.

Just a thread to see how y’all store your gear as far as a box goes or whatever. Right now i use a shoe box but going to get a little more secure.
Nice try DEA. (Kidding) 😀

Back