• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How do you store your gear?

CB2015

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a thread to see how y’all store your gear as far as a box goes or whatever. Right now i use a shoe box but going to get a little more secure.

BBD213

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use an old pistol case with the foam inserts

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just store everything in a small box that I keep in the medicine cabinet.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Board Rep
Reaction score
I have a dedicated locker next to my bourbon shelf and a slin fridge for the slin, gh, peptides next to my bed. Both are locked, my girls are 3 and 4.. don't want them getting into any of that. lol

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
One drawer of the nightstand. Overflow in a locked toolbox. Clean toolbox...not some old greasy dirty one.

Dano22

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been meaning to ask this, I have to keep my vials standing . Something about having them flat and the oil touching the rubber for weeks, months scares me. Is it a problem or no?

mistury

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve been meaning to ask this, I have to keep my vials standing . Something about having them flat and the oil touching the rubber for weeks, months scares me. Is it a problem or no?

Could be a problem, yes. When I was first starting TRT several years ago I was with this clinic that issued these pre-filled syringes with rubber plunger part inside that touched the test. After I started doing my own awhile later, I found a few of these syringes I hadn’t used that had sat in the drawer for about a year. Went to use them up and noticed that the black rubber had dissolved In the test. Into the trash they went. So, in my opinion, it’s best if you can store those bottles standing up so the liquid isn’t touching the oil.

mistury

Registered Member
Reaction score

Could be a problem, yes. When I was first starting TRT several years ago I was with this clinic that issued these pre-filled syringes with rubber plunger part inside that touched the test. After I started doing my own awhile later, I found a few of these syringes I hadn’t used that had sat in the drawer for about a year. Went to use them up and noticed that the black rubber had dissolved In the test. Into the trash they went. So, in my opinion, it’s best if you can store those bottles standing up so the liquid isn’t touching the oil.

Bohdi Bray

Lunatic on a global pogo stick...
Registered Member
Reaction score
In your closet,watching your wife undress...
I have a dedicated locker next to my bourbon shelf and a slin fridge for the slin, gh, peptides next to my bed. Both are locked, my girls are 3 and 4.. don't want them getting into any of that. lol
4 yr old peanut walks out into the kitchen to see what's up, and she is sporting a beard haha...NOOOOOOO

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
At first it was one of those little money boxes that you can carry around and that quickly evolved into 300lb safe and I’m still running out of room lol. Too much shit man. I got a problem.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score

I don’t know about anyone else but it’s a problem for me. When I leave opened vials I’m their sides a little oil leaks out, if oil can leak out then germs can definitely leak in…

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gear in a syringe and in the vial are 2 different things..After 25+ yrs,with strick sterile protocols,I've never had a problem with vials on their sides or Any infections..

And MM..you can store some with Me...lol
Z...

Bob the builder

Registered Member
Reaction score
Keep mine in a safe. About to upgrade to a better one tho !
At first it was one of those little money boxes that you can carry around and that quickly evolved into 300lb safe and I’m still running out of room lol. Too much shit man. I got a problem.
I probably don’t have to say this, but make sure you open the safe once every week. I had some cash in a safe and didn’t open it for a month or so. When I did open it, the cash had molded over pretty bad. Opening the safe every week should prevent any mold growth.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I probably don’t have to say this, but make sure you open the safe once every week. I had some cash in a safe and didn’t open it for a month or so. When I did open it, the cash had molded over pretty bad. Opening the safe every week should prevent any mold growth.

I throw all those silica gel packs that come with everything into my various storage containers. Not the gear storage, but things I want to stay dry.

SkeevsBudz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Better yet does anyone collect the empty vials u used?
When i first started i used to hold on to all my empty vials. Kind of like a trophy and i didnt dump them until i had a good amount

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In the drawer in our bedroom. Some standing, some on their side etc. 😀

Standfast

Registered Member
Reaction score
I keep everything in an essential oils case, keeps the vials organized and in the upright position.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
if you have kids lock it up if not, any dark cool place is fine, I also stand mine up, especially if they’ve been opened

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score

Ya definitely no problem there lol. I also keep a desiccant pack in there to remove excess moisture, since it is a water/fire proof safe it doesn’t breathe at all.

MonsterMaker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I throw all those silica gel packs that come with everything into my various storage containers. Not the gear storage, but things I want to stay dry.

I still have bags of them from when I was growing mushrooms. They’re the ones that have the indicator color in them so when they need to be replaced or recharged they turn colors takes the guess work out, cheap on Amazon too.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Just a thread to see how y’all store your gear as far as a box goes or whatever. Right now i use a shoe box but going to get a little more secure.
Nice try DEA. (Kidding) 😀

CB2015

Registered Member
Reaction score
I keep everything in an essential oils case, keeps the vials organized and in the upright position.
This is the exact idea I was looking for! You sir are a genius. Just ordered one off Amazon