• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How can my test be 1350 while using 500mg/week

amrelsisi

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm using pharmacom's Test E 500mg/week, pinning twice a week
It has been 5 days since my last pin and i did my bloodwork today
my total testosterone is 1350 ng/dl, How is it possible?
Shouldn't it be atleast 3000 or 4000?

Too long after last pin. Should be shooting for 48hrs. Are you splitting up your shots or just doing 500mg 1x a week?

What are your numbers on pharma grade test off the same dose? Numbers mean nothing without that info. 500 mg only takes me to about 800tt, that's pharma grade and good ugl

What are your numbers on pharma grade test off the same dose? Numbers mean nothing without that info. 500 mg only takes me to about 800tt, that's pharma grade and good ugl
I don't have pharmagrade, But users in reddit are reporting that they get +3k tt in their 500mg/week cycle

I don't have pharmagrade, But users in reddit are reporting that they get +3k tt in their 500mg/week cycle

A lot of guys do, and a few guys don't. Everyone is different and unless you know you own personal numbers, there's going to be a lot of guess work

Welcome, and other than the report, how are your physical results. Do you feel good? Are you gaining muscle?

I'll usually get about 4x on my results. And as mentioned, 5 days was too long to wait.
ty, nothing to do now because i'm gonna start my pct
Should i do my bloodwork 2 days after my last pin? gonna check it in my next cycle
like should i pin twice in the first week of the cycle, then wait 2 days then do my bloodwork?

G
Yes i feel good and i gained so much muscle in this cycle
Good to hear. Yea, everybody responds differently, but 1350 after 5 days seems great in my non-professional opinion. I’ve heard it best to wait until week 4-5 to check bloods, so testing early will also not be accurate.

ty, nothing to do now because i'm gonna start my pct
Should i do my bloodwork 2 days after my last pin? gonna check it in my next cycle
like should i pin twice in the first week of the cycle, then wait 2 days then do my bloodwork?

Generally accepted testing protocol:

This protocol varies a bit, because guys typically like to test peak levels 24-48hrs after last injection. So mileage varies greatly.

Yes i feel good and i gained so much muscle in this cycle
bloodwork results, I do not see anything that needs to be explained -- sounds like you enjoyed a good cycle.

Besides the timing and blood-levels details others have already mentioned, keep in mind in general bloodwork does not show much in terms of assessing product quality.

We all know each individual responds differently. Each individual metabolizes drugs differently. This is the case with OTC supplements, diets, training, certain foods etc. as well -- everyone is unique and different.

Test levels are no different than every other variable; two people taking the same exact dosage from the same exact vial may show different serum testosterone values (and if testing a large population/sample we would see a bell-curve in terms of results, like most biological systems).

Bloodwork is VERY important to the user for his or her own health monitoring and to dial in ancillaries etc.

But as for being used to analyze product quality, bloodwork it not very effective; this is because each of us metabolize drugs so differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, will have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or even food).
For example, we all see one guy can take 600 mg of test-e and not even need an AI, while another may have E2 skyrocket on simply TRT dosages; likewise, one may get a total T of 3000 and one maybe get 1400 from the same dosage etc.

Even perceived effects vary based upon your androgen receptor density which again is dynamic and can change within the individual let alone from one person to another.
(an interesting side note, there are things you can do to increase androgen receptor density and thus get more positive desired effects out of the same given dosage).
There are also complexities and other factors such as levels of SHBG and/or myostatin that fluctuate as an individual responds to AAS and it all effects how the individual will respond to AAS.

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork not a good method for verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations.
Bloodwork cannot show you product concentrations or impurities etc. either.
It is simply inconclusive and varies so greatly that is not an effective analytic method.

Bloodwork give data about you the user (it is testing your response).
HPLC, GC, and MS are the way to determine product quality.

But, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
While I am on a speech about health, let me add that blood pressure and blood sugar levels should be monitored and be taken seriously so that the user can enjoy a long full life with the positive benefits of AAS.

bloodwork results, I do not see anything that needs to be explained -- sounds like you enjoyed a good cycle.

Besides the timing and blood-levels details others have already mentioned, keep in mind in general bloodwork does not show much in terms of assessing product quality.

We all know each individual responds differently. Each individual metabolizes drugs differently. This is the case with OTC supplements, diets, training, certain foods etc. as well -- everyone is unique and different.

Test levels are no different than every other variable; two people taking the same exact dosage from the same exact vial may show different serum testosterone values (and if testing a large population/sample we would see a bell-curve in terms of results, like most biological systems).

Bloodwork is VERY important to the user for his or her own health monitoring and to dial in ancillaries etc.

But as for being used to analyze product quality, bloodwork it not very effective; this is because each of us metabolize drugs so differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, will have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or even food).
For example, we all see one guy can take 600 mg of test-e and not even need an AI, while another may have E2 skyrocket on simply TRT dosages; likewise, one may get a total T of 3000 and one maybe get 1400 from the same dosage etc.

Even perceived effects vary based upon your androgen receptor density which again is dynamic and can change within the individual let alone from one person to another.
(an interesting side note, there are things you can do to increase androgen receptor density and thus get more positive desired effects out of the same given dosage).
There are also complexities and other factors such as levels of SHBG and/or myostatin that fluctuate as an individual responds to AAS and it all effects how the individual will respond to AAS.

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork not a good method for verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations.
It is simply inconclusive and varies so greatly that is not an effective analytic method.

But, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
While I am on a speech about health, let me add that blood pressure and blood sugar levels should be monitored and be taken seriously so that the user can enjoy a long full life with the positive benefits of AAS.
Very well said.

Get Shredded!

Hey, It has been 14days since my last pin
my testosterone total is still high (8.71ng/ml) reference: 2.49~8.36
is it normal ? and if it's normal should i start my pct now?
everybody is saying start pct after 14 days, but do they start pct while their test is still high?

Hey, It has been 14days since my last pin
my testosterone total is still high (8.71ng/ml) reference: 2.49~8.36
is it normal ? and if it's normal should i start my pct now?
everybody is saying start pct after 14 days, but do they start pct while their test is still high?
If you need some one on one help feel free to message me.

Back