• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How are you dosing Insubolic??

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Listen,

It works, but, I'm still researching my gynae pig's IGF-1 protocol...

Wake up, pee, 4 IU Qtropin, walk doggie 30 minutes (about 1.25 miles +-)

200 mcg Insubolic 1 hour prewo 200 mcg 1 hour pre last meal on WO days

HGH same, 250 mcg Insubolic pre last meal I work out one on one off 50% of body 1/2 split

Any tweaks to IGF-1 (Insubolic of course) would be welcome. I like what my regimen is but maybe someone has a more natural rhythm?

need2lift

Registered Member
Reaction score
Listen,

It works, but, I'm still researching my gynae pig's IGF-1 protocol...

Wake up, pee, 4 IU Qtropin, walk doggie 30 minutes (about 1.25 miles +-)

200 mcg Insubolic 1 hour prewo 200 mcg 1 hour pre last meal on WO days

HGH same, 250 mcg Insubolic pre last meal I work out one on one off 50% of body 1/2 split

Any tweaks to IGF-1 (Insubolic of course) would be welcome. I like what my regimen is but maybe someone has a more natural rhythm?

Hey Sem
So 400 mcg of Insubolic on workout days? Did you work up to 400 mcg gradually? What types of results are you seeing with this protocol?
Thanks

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I did 200mcg a day. On workout days I tried pre and post workout. I like post better because the pump from preworkout hampered my training

Sem

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Sem
So 400 mcg of Insubolic on workout days? Did you work up to 400 mcg gradually? What types of results are you seeing with this protocol?
Thanks
I started with 100 mcg prewo and 100 mcg before last/biggest meal. I worked up to 400 on WO days only. I couple it with 1 inj HGH ED.
The pumps can hurt, I feel mainly that the Insubolic speeds up my recovery and nutrient partitioning, I've checked blood sugar regularly. It helps but the dose I'd need to take is cost prohibitive if I wanted to drop my Metformin, at $.10 a pill Metformin meets my price point but I often can skip the slin now.

roidsource

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I don't inj more than 400 mcg/day, I tried 1.2 mg...but I was hungry 24/7 and was gaining weight, which was never my goal.