• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hot Chicks at your gym

Off topic of a gym but I manage a department that keeps bringing in complete thirst traps of fine ass women to work for me while my libido is through the roof. Talk about some bullshit haha

FFS necron, do you need to go back to sailor school? EVERYTIME you tell a sea story, it HAS to include that every chick was a 10. There’s no way to call bullshit. MK1 Mod0 sea story telling mate!
If a sailor tells me a chick “was short and a bit overweight” I am picturing a real Bremalo or Dependapotomus.
🤣 I haven’t heard that in a minute. Love it
She’s a bremelo.

I go to a pretty hard-core/oldschool powerlifting gym, there are rarely any women there. Which I prefer. Im married, happily, and I dont go to the gym for eye-candy, I go there to TRAIN.

The commercial gyms have become a place to show-off, show your body, make Tik-Toks, and meet singles.
Thats what night-clubs are for. Smfh
💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻👍🏻

This thread should be deleted and everyone who posted should be banned for no pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back