• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hmmm... No thread about (believed) Trumper that killed blacks in Buffalo?

He leaned left (in his own words)...

FS1-SWv-UYAA-6-Jr.jpg

Lies. Nobody on the left is a racist and u know it.

This sick fuck went there the day before to see just how many blacks were there.
Oddly.. The first person he shot was white.

Hopefully he'll never see the light of day again.

He is clearly a racist mental case. Plenty of these emotionally disturbed on both sides

If he REALLY wanted to wipe out the black race, he would have stayed home and voted Democrat :)

Yep.

Dems and abortion have done more to kill blacks then any racist kkk group could ever have achieved.

In the millions.

Black women have more abortions then whites, and they are a smaller percentage of the population.

If it weren’t for abortion, the black population wouldn’t be 13%. Probably be 20% by now.

Also, black on black killings too
47d4215479347ceb17e1ec54943df748.jpg

This sick fuck went there the day before to see just how many blacks were there.
Oddly.. The first person he shot was white.

Hopefully he'll never see the light of day again.

He should immediately be hung for all inmates to witness!! It’s interesting that dopey joe and his wife are going to Buffalo. Why didn’t he run out to Sacramento last month when more than 12 were shot ….6 killed all minorities? Nothing gained by attending black on black crime. Those people were worthless pawns!! These Buffalo chips are power and opinion movers!

Once again the FBI knew this guy and had interviewed him

Doesn't anyone see what is happening? Look at Adam Lanza from Sandy Hook even. They told Adam Lanza he could "work with" the FBI and CIA in an interview

This is a fact. Not a conspiracy theory

They get all these highly medicated "suspects" with mental health issues and they send them to "FBI" psychologists and psychiatrists

Then magically they all take part in HIGHLY suspicious mass shootings.

Then they push the GUN CONTROL agenda.

And some of you assholes think this is coincidence.

Once again the FBI knew this guy and had interviewed him

Doesn't anyone see what is happening? Look at Adam Lanza from Sandy Hook even. They told Adam Lanza he could "work with" the FBI and CIA in an interview

This is a fact. Not a conspiracy theory

They get all these highly medicated "suspects" with mental health issues and they send them to "FBI" psychologists and psychiatrists

Then magically they all take part in HIGHLY suspicious mass shootings.

Then they push the GUN CONTROL agenda.

And some of you assholes think this is coincidence.
^this.

I've said for a long damn time that these are carefully arranged and orchestrated by those with an agenda.

Get Shredded!
^this.

I've said for a long damn time that these are carefully arranged and orchestrated by those with an agenda.
I live 10mins from Sandy Hook

I volunteered after the shooting, raised thousands of dollars and also did a Teddy Bear fundraiser at all the gyms in the State and got almost a thousand teddy bears for the kids and donated them.

I can tell you things about the Newtown shooting that will make your hair stand up on your arms. I know people personally that were there. I have so much information about it, that it devastates the "official narrative" . Deleted videos, staged footage. Crisis actors. I know people firsthand in the town.

I know way way way too much about it. It's funny bc some trolls will argue with me claiming they know the true story behind it.

They don't know shit.

Newtown is a CIA farm.

That entire story is less then half true. I'll leave it at that. I wont discuss it for safety reasons.

The crazy thing about this is that I first learned of it from a newspaper in a store literally hours from when the event occurred. Then I looked it up.

It’s a tragedy but can’t say that I didn’t see it coming. Push anti white rhetoric.. keep racism alive. And this is what you get.

It’s just insane how fast the newspapers covered this story. Literally hours from the event. And in a location not more than 3 hours away nonetheless.

I’m not trying to make light of this situation but… seems like a planned event. For the sake of an election.

Sad sad world we live in. This tragedies timing is just a coincidence tho… right?

The crazy thing about this is that I first learned of it from a newspaper in a store literally hours from when the event occurred. Then I looked it up.

It’s a tragedy but can’t say that I didn’t see it coming. Push anti white rhetoric.. keep racism alive. And this is what you get.

It’s just insane how fast the newspapers covered this story. Literally hours from the event. And in a location not more than 3 hours away nonetheless.

I’m not trying to make light of this situation but… seems like a planned event. For the sake of an election.

Sad sad world we live in. This tragedies timing is just a coincidence tho… right?
Notice how he had the Ukraine Flag in his Memoirs
And the Nazi regime that Zelensky and the Biden Regime supports

and they tried to make it hush hush

The kid had the name of a woman who was killed when a black man used a vehicle during a Christmas event (Christians) and he ran over and killed 6 people and injured 62. Aka these were "Christians". Notice the media and Biden silent. And Biden didn't go visit that community.

Which doesn't make this Buffalo incident right. But what it does it prove that the Media and Biden are complicit in the race war.

This is intentional. They continue division and pushing gun control

Everyone involved belongs in GITMO for starters. The media should be shut down. And those involved charged with Treason.

can you even imagine if this was trump
Lol, so true.

Listen, to even attempt to link this sick killer fuck to Trump is just gross and wrong. The shooter's "manifesto", or whatever you want to call it, doesn't reflect/endorse/like/support Trump in any way. Maybe why not just call this what it is: a very disturbed person, sick, who deserves a bullet to the head asap.

Notice how he had the Ukraine Flag in his Memoirs
And the Nazi regime that Zelensky and the Biden Regime supports

and they tried to make it hush hush

The kid had the name of a woman who was killed when a black man used a vehicle during a Christmas event (Christians) and he ran over and killed 6 people and injured 62. Aka these were "Christians". Notice the media and Biden silent. And Biden didn't go visit that community.

Which doesn't make this Buffalo incident right. But what it does it prove that the Media and Biden are complicit in the race war.

This is intentional. They continue division and pushing gun control

Everyone involved belongs in GITMO for starters. The media should be shut down. And those involved charged with Treason.

Biden says he is going to Buffalo today, I believe, to visit the shooting site and give a speech. Guaranteed he is going to be divisive and try to blame Trump somehow, etc for the shooting. Biden and the rest of the sick fucks, I hate to say this, actually like shootings like this because it provides them more racial hate fodder to divide the country and turn citizen against citizen; which is one of their main goals. Divide, hatred, citizen against citizen. Rinos are no better, either.

Just watch Biden's speech today, listen to what he says and how he says it..........you will see the sick bastard is enjoying it and reveling in being divisive.

Shout out to Wes with the obligatory false flag foolishness.

Shout out to Wes with the obligatory false flag foolishness.
Shout out to the FBI for "communicating" with a terrorist before the terrorist actually perpetrates a major crime

Shout out to Kisgong with the obigatory denial and "conspiracy theory" tag when facts exist.

Back