• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

History Lesson on Ukraine?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
Get Shredded!
A few days ago a friend posted that the Ukrainian conflict began in 2019, he was insinuating this was Trump's fault. I'm surprised that so few people realize the history of this conflict. Here's another perspective.

Oh, and for the slow people, no, I don't support Putin or Nazi's or white supremacists or whatever your TV says I support.

https://t.me/WeTheMedia/54281
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
It goes all the way back to the Kiev Rus…. But of course I need some trump obsessed liberal to tell me I don’t know the history of my own ancestry….
 

CoachCabo

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2017
Messages
4,422
Reaction score
4,355
Points
113
I know it’s kind of fucked up to say this but my first thought when women and children fled and their men stayed behind was that the mail order bride offerings are going to go through the roof. Look at the percentage of Ukrainian hotties in Hollywood.
Most of the smoking hot women I have met that are “Russian” turn out to be from the Ukraine.
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
Fire sale on mail order brides coming soon ….
 

zionoir626

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2013
Messages
6,462
Reaction score
4,021
Points
113
Hell I actually Got to the Mall yesterday and I asked a beautiful woman with one of those melt you accents.."Are you Russian.??"
No shit..she got pissed.. Ukrainian!!!
Sorry..,Hell I was close..
Z...
 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
[FONT=&amp]Written by threesevens[/FONT]

The Ukrainian gov't has been deliberately bombing civilians in the Donbas in eastern Ukraine since they were overthrown by the globalists in 2014.

I found one article where it was reported that white phosphorus bombs were fired at public schools in Zaitsevo, Ukraine in March of last year: https://www.sott.net/article/317103...bs-used-on-public-schools-in-Zaitsevo-Ukraine

The more I read about what was happening there the more I see that the Russia is not only justified in taking action but probably should have stepped in a long time ago. Most haven't heard much about this because the MSM ignored it. Articles:

Ukrainian Army Shells Boarding School in Yasinovataya With 120mm Mortar Shells: https://www.donbass-insider.com/202...ool-in-yasinovataya-with-120mm-mortar-shells/

430,000 children continue to bear the brunt of eastern Ukraine conflict: https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/430000-children-continue-bear-brunt-eastern-ukraine-conflict

Ukraine Intensifies Shelling of Donbass as Western Media Are Silent: https://popularresistance.org/ukraine-intensifies-she
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
heavyiron;1973976 said:
[FONT=&amp]Written by threesevens[/FONT]

The Ukrainian gov't has been deliberately bombing civilians in the Donbas in eastern Ukraine since they were overthrown by the globalists in 2014.

I found one article where it was reported that white phosphorus bombs were fired at public schools in Zaitsevo, Ukraine in March of last year: https://www.sott.net/article/317103...bs-used-on-public-schools-in-Zaitsevo-Ukraine

The more I read about what was happening there the more I see that the Russia is not only justified in taking action but probably should have stepped in a long time ago. Most haven't heard much about this because the MSM ignored it. Articles:

Ukrainian Army Shells Boarding School in Yasinovataya With 120mm Mortar Shells: https://www.donbass-insider.com/202...ool-in-yasinovataya-with-120mm-mortar-shells/

430,000 children continue to bear the brunt of eastern Ukraine conflict: https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/430000-children-continue-bear-brunt-eastern-ukraine-conflict

Ukraine Intensifies Shelling of Donbass as Western Media Are Silent: https://popularresistance.org/ukraine-intensifies-she

ex-friggin-zackly
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
Look up sex trafficking in Ukraine too.

corrupt as hell

i don’t condone civilian casualties but people are saying there is proof everywhere… all I can find is accusations. If civilians are dying and it’s not ‘suicide by militants’ then of course that’s wrong in every way possible. Hell I don’t even condone war until it’s absolutely necessary… which it should never be… but again most people = shit.

anyways… I just want the truth. Like everyone else. I’m not jumping on no fucking bandwagon. I’ve done the math enough to know the danger in second guessing. I’ll gladly go down with the ship I want to captain.

innocent People are dying at the hands of political pretentiousness (which is always the case in war) and I’m truly saddened by this … sons and daughters of men dying for Ukraine and dying for Russia and dying for the United States and dying for the Middle East and dying for China and the list goes on.

Ukrainian citizens are not the guilty ones and shouldn’t be targeted but Ukrainian politics aren’t innocent. Neither is Russia. And neither is the United States.
 

Glycomann

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2012
Messages
1,021
Reaction score
1,019
Points
113
Milford King;1973842 said:
It goes all the way back to the Kiev Rus…. But of course I need some trump obsessed liberal to tell me I don’t know the history of my own ancestry….

It goes all the way back to Tartaria and the conversion of the Khazars to judism.
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
Glycomann;1974063 said:
It goes all the way back to Tartaria and the conversion of the Khazars to judism.

you’re gonna make the liberals head explode if you force them to google that much history. I was keeping it simple-er!

besides…. Our lovely liberal scholars deny that portion of history too. But can’t explain the Scandinavia / Slavic gene similarities…

anyways.

tip of the hat to you, good sir
 

blingcrosby

Registered User
Registered Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
197
Points
43
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...acked-separatists-hits-school-in-east-ukraine

heavyiron;1973976 said:
[FONT=&amp]Written by threesevens[/FONT]

The Ukrainian gov't has been deliberately bombing civilians in the Donbas in eastern Ukraine since they were overthrown by the globalists in 2014.

I found one article where it was reported that white phosphorus bombs were fired at public schools in Zaitsevo, Ukraine in March of last year: https://www.sott.net/article/317103...bs-used-on-public-schools-in-Zaitsevo-Ukraine

The more I read about what was happening there the more I see that the Russia is not only justified in taking action but probably should have stepped in a long time ago. Most haven't heard much about this because the MSM ignored it. Articles:

Ukrainian Army Shells Boarding School in Yasinovataya With 120mm Mortar Shells: https://www.donbass-insider.com/202...ool-in-yasinovataya-with-120mm-mortar-shells/

430,000 children continue to bear the brunt of eastern Ukraine conflict: https://www.unicef.org/press-releases/430000-children-continue-bear-brunt-eastern-ukraine-conflict

Ukraine Intensifies Shelling of Donbass as Western Media Are Silent: https://popularresistance.org/ukraine-intensifies-she
 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
Got to feed that war machine....

Oh…Lindsey Graham, John McCain visiting AZOV Battalion & Ukrainian troops in Dec of 2016.
Why?
Because planned on attacking Russia in a Syria 2.0 type Proxy War
“Your fight is our fight, 2017 will be the year of OFFENSE.”
Trump stopped it. The Elite Restarted it Putin knows this

Kevin Alan Leversee ContentDragons on Twitter: "Oh…Lindsey Graham, John McCain visiting AZOV Battalion & Ukrainian troops in Dec of 2016. Why? Because planned on attacking Russia in a Syria 2.0 type Proxy War “Your fight is our fight, 2017 will be the year of OFFENSE.” Trump stopped it. The Elite Restarted it Putin knows this https://t.co/Z8Td2g0srd" / Twitter
 

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
16,367
Reaction score
6,996
Points
113
heavyiron;1974478 said:
Max Blumenthal drops so many truth bombs, that Hunter Biden thought he was back in Ukraine.

https://t.me/chiefnerd/2678
people need to hear this, remember when people thought you were crazy for talking about UFOs then recently the government said yes they are real, the level at which people are propagandized is insane
 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
heckler7;1974768 said:
people need to hear this, remember when people thought you were crazy for talking about UFOs then recently the government said yes they are real, the level at which people are propagandized is insane
I would consider myself almost anti conspiracy theory up until around 2016. I bought the narratives hook line and sinker. George Bush fooled me 100%.

In 2016 I became ultra critical of all information once I saw the censorship and steering of the narratives.

When the Lancet journal falsified data and then later had to retract articles I realized all of our institutions are politicized or have at least some propaganda.

The biggest lesson I have learned is if the majority of the population has an adopted narrative for anything its best to sit back and collect data because we are all being steered.

Interesting times
 

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
16,367
Reaction score
6,996
Points
113
heavyiron;1974790 said:
I would consider myself almost anti conspiracy theory up until around 2016. I bought the narratives hook line and sinker. George Bush fooled me 100%.

In 2016 I became ultra critical of all information once I saw the censorship and steering of the narratives.

When the Lancet journal falsified data and then later had to retract articles I realized all of our institutions are politicized or have at least some propaganda.

The biggest lesson I have learned is if the majority of the population has an adopted narrative for anything its best to sit back and collect data because we are all being steered.

Interesting times
I was pretty naïve, and trusted the government wanted whats best for its people, and maybe one time it did, but I will never let my kids serve after watching the bullshit the last few years. not going to worry if my kids got left behind when we decide to pull occupying forces from Russia
 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
heckler7;1974796 said:
I was pretty naïve, and trusted the government wanted whats best for its people, and maybe one time it did, but I will never let my kids serve after watching the bullshit the last few years. not going to worry if my kids got left behind when we decide to pull occupying forces from Russia
I agree 100%, in fact that's almost an exact quote that I have said to close friends recently.

We are buying massive amounts of oil from Russia daily and the USA is sending 100's of millions to the Ukraine (our tax dollars).

Literally the USA is funding both sides of the conflict.
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
heavyiron;1974803 said:
Literally the USA is funding both sides of the conflict.

history tends to repeat itself, eh?

although I don’t think that’s fair to history….rather, people tend to repeat themselves.
 

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2012
Messages
16,367
Reaction score
6,996
Points
113
Get Shredded!
very disturbing hearing that Putin claims ukraine has WMDs and the media is trashing him and when Bush's cronies had paraded General Powell on stage repeating this montra our media praised the government for invading, dont think for a minute Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen didnt look like the images shown on tv now
 

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
25,322
Reaction score
33,241
Points
113
heckler7;1976232 said:
very disturbing hearing that Putin claims ukraine has WMDs and the media is trashing him and when Bush's cronies had paraded General Powell on stage repeating this montra our media praised the government for invading, dont think for a minute Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen didnt look like the images shown on tv now


Ha. I just said "WMD" in the other thread. That's exactly what is happening. Again.
 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
There’s a word for when someone disbands all political parties and then turns around to ban all other news networks with opposing views.

Ukraine could be Officially considered a Totalitarian Dictatorship.

 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
Intel Slava Z
🇷🇺🇺🇦❗❗ Unconfirmed : 1000 Marines of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Surrender to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Ministry of State Security of the DPR in Mariupol

If everything is as reported by Sladkov and Pegov, then today the largest surrender of enemy soldiers and officers since the beginning of the war is taking place.

 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
The BBC states openly that the massacre at the train station in Kramatorsk was committed by Ukraine.

 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
Ukraine azov battalion - where your tax dollars are going.
The Ministry of Defense showed another video with surrendering Azov militants and fighters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Among those who surrendered is "Volhynia", a talking head from basement videos. Those who give up have a lot of tattoos of swastikas, satanic symbols, someone even stabbed himself with Hitler.

 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
Your tax dollars seized by Russians

 

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
26,574
Reaction score
17,653
Points
113
The lesson I have learned is Democrats are 100% America last, we suddenly have billions and billions of extra $ laying around to help a little shit hole country that means nothing, yet how many people are homeless, poor, living paycheck to paycheck and suffering here in the USA? Un-Fucking-Believable. Please don't take me wrong or think I am heartless, I do think it's terrible and I do feel for the people of Ukraine, but that is not my point.
 

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
13,353
Reaction score
11,036
Points
113
The lesson I have learned is Democrats are 100% America last, we suddenly have billions and billions of extra $ laying around to help a little shit hole country that means nothing, yet how many people are homeless, poor, living paycheck to paycheck and suffering here in the USA? Un-Fucking-Believable. Please don't take me wrong or think I am heartless, I do think it's terrible and I do feel for the people of Ukraine, but that is not my point.
Don’t apologize for telling the truth. Ukraine is nothing but a democrat infested septic tank at this point. Their government, like ours, cares not for the people.
 

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
11,687
Reaction score
6,250
Points
113
These are the neo-Nazis we are supporting in an effort to weaken Russia.

Intel Slava Z
https://t.me/intelslava/30012?single
Intel Slava Z

After the Nationalists fled their positions during an attack by the Russian Armed Forces, the bodies of the servicemen with their hands tied and gunshot wounds in the back of their heads were found at their location.

According to information received, the soldiers had planned to surrender, but had been executed by their fellow Nationalist battalion members.
 
Top