• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hints if You're Not Sure You're OLD

IML Gear Cream!
Hints you're getting old:

The grandson watched me slowly bend over to pick up one of his toys off the floor. In his best 3yr old voice of wisdom, he asks "Grandpa, is your back KILLING you?"

White nose hairs😔

Nose, ear, back...the wild rogue eyebrows are the worst.

bushy_eyebrows.png

#3 Wipes...I don't care what anyone thinks about my butt hygiene. I'm gonna use them.

To add to your list:

1) AARP sends you mail daily

2) The waitress tries to give you the senior discount (and you take it because you enjoy saving money)

3) You no longer find yourself flirting with girls in bars, etc. Instead you're flirting with all the nurses you now see. And you suddenly realize you have a fetish for scrubs and panty lines.

Nurse: "You have such nice veins!"
Me: "That's nothing. I got this one you should see."
WIPES! Hahaha I have them in every bathroom and my gym bag 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣

Ear and back hair...
Something always hurting...
Bird watching....
Irritated when people walk on my lawn...
Being called fat Thor... by your daughter

Hair everywhere… the old lady is always telling to trim my nose hairs , and I’m always like “I just did yesterday “

You have to get your ass shaved and hemorrhoid surgery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn it dale...that was my line..
When you forget how painless pissing was..
Z...

Get Shredded!
No.1
A super hot chick calls you SIR...

No.2
If your log is moved to the Vet section...(Mont)

No.3
If you have to lie about why you're buying something.. I'm helping my father and that's why I'm getting baby wipes..

Feel free to add to this extensive list..

Disclaimer
For entertainment purposes only
No 4. Your cock does not wake up with you in the morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Standard topics of conversation when meeting friends for lunch or dinner: health ailments, kid updates, why is the music in this restaurant so loud?​

You recognize a pro-athlete's last name and can’t believe he isn’t retired. Then you realize it’s his son. (Or grandson.)​

You judge a movie by whether or not it can keep you awake.​

When you watch the same movie every night and your wife gives you shit..
Your honest reply...
I've never seen this one..!!
Z...

Truth be told....you're not old util you decide you are, I guarantee Im older than most of you in this subforum ... fuck everyone of these funny comments made prior to my post, even though they are funny lol

😄 1. When you spend more money on dietary supplements than you do on drugs! (Including AAS)

2. You no longer have car payments.

3. You leave the bar by 11pm bc you don't wanna be around "the idiot kids that show up after 11".

4. The "bar" you go to also has a great dinner menu and sells more entrees than drinks!

5. Even though you went to the bar on Saturday night, you're up at 7am on a Sunday chatting with other old people! 😄😄😄

IML Gear Cream!
You might be old if you find yourself worrying about the birds outside when the winter weather turns bad. I may or may not have put some old bread outside for them...

CompleteShallowFirecrest-max-1mb.gif
Started feeding them last year! 😂

When you have to plan your day strategically around clean restrooms, due to IBS...LOL
Z...

No.1
A super hot chick calls you SIR...

No.2
If your log is moved to the Vet section...(Mont)

No.3
If you have to lie about why you're buying something.. I'm helping my father and that's why I'm getting baby wipes..

Feel free to add to this extensive list..

Disclaimer
For entertainment purposes only
it’s all in your head. come at me

If youre not sure youre old you are in denial, and if you below 40 your still a spring chicken, period. or youre a pusssy

When a total stranger tells you..
You shit your pants .!!!
Z...

Back