• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Hgh wakes me the fuck up - can't sleep

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started hgh, I'm not on anything else. I'm mostly taking it to correct my insomnia and low quality sleep, which I have a suspicion is keeping me from producing my own gh.

I'm only taking 1iu. I was excited to get some deeper sleep, but the first night I got shitty broken sleep and the second night was even worse. And despite that, I've been more awake than ever at work. I can feel that im tired but I'm wide awake regardless. This shit almost feels like a low grade extended release amphetamine. At only 1iu. What gives?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
When exactly are you injecting it?

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
When exactly are you injecting it?
~1 hour before bed (I go to bed around 10 pm). I could barely sleep last night until 2 am, when I assume some of it left my system. I was beginning to feel tired around 9pm last night, which never happens for me (due to insomnia) so I was pretty excited to get some deep sleep, but once again as soon as I pinned it woke me right up. I'm planning on switching to mornings because of this (I pinned this morning)

Sorry if I'm slow with replys btw I'm at work

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Never had that issue,even low dose before bed I would sleep well.

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im honestly staring to wonder if SB labs fucked up and gave me the wrong substance. I'm straight buzzing right now, can't keep my legs still. I would not expect gh to have this strong of a physiological effect...

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im honestly staring to wonder if SB labs fucked up and gave me the wrong substance. I'm straight buzzing right now, can't keep my legs still. I would not expect gh to have this strong of a physiological effect...
It shouldn’t especially after using it for two days. Could this be in your head?

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not to mention you already have insomnia. Did you expect hgh to cure it after the first dose? You’re setting unrealistic expectations and you’re creating a problem in your head that most likely doesn’t exist

Matt88

EP Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
SB Blue tops are good to go. I had to discontinue using them for a while bc I was to tired and sleeping to hard resulting in having trouble waking up. I found out I have low iron which is 99% of my problem. Once my iron is back in range I'll start using SB blue tops again. I felt good on them though otherwise and could see noticeable physique changes over time.

There are a lot of guys here that run SB blue tops. Zero issues like you're having.

I don't work for SB nor am I sponsored by them. Just giving you my honest feedback from my favorite lab (I love and respect several labs here but SB is my number 1)

I think you got something else going on. 1iu isn't even enough hgh to see much of anything from the hours upon hours of research I've done on hgh. Let alone in a couple days.

What supplements and such do you take?

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
It shouldn’t especially after using it for two days. Could this be in your head?
I dont know how I'm gonna convince you guys but zero percent chance this is in my head. I go through every day of my life too tired to function, or "debilitatingly tired" as I call it. Hence why I was desperate enough to inject myself with black market hgh. But not today, today I am AWAKE. I was not expecting to feel like this even when I started this thread but I think it was still entering my system. But it feels exactly like amphetamine. Not saying that's what I think it is, just explaining what it feels like.

Now, my body reacts strangely to things, especially regarding sleep. Weed for instance, wakes me up and makes me sleep really shitty. So I wouldn't be shocked if I just react differently. Maybe my body isn't used to having any gh and that's why I feel so much more awake, maybe this is just what a cup of coffee feels like when you're not dead tired.

I'm just saying, its weird.

Matt88

EP Athlete
Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you had any lab work at any point to check your thyroid, vitamin levels, electrolytes, health markers etc?

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you had any lab work at any point to check your thyroid, vitamin levels, electrolytes, health markers etc?
Yeah, about a year ago. Everything was perfectly in the normal range

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
SB Blue tops are good to go. I had to discontinue using them for a while bc I was to tired and sleeping to hard resulting in having trouble waking up. I found out I have low iron which is 99% of my problem. Once my iron is back in range I'll start using SB blue tops again. I felt good on them though otherwise and could see noticeable physique changes over time.

There are a lot of guys here that run SB blue tops. Zero issues like you're having.

I don't work for SB nor am I sponsored by them. Just giving you my honest feedback from my favorite lab (I love and respect several labs here but SB is my number 1)

I think you got something else going on. 1iu isn't even enough hgh to see much of anything from the hours upon hours of research I've done on hgh. Let alone in a couple days.

What supplements and such do you take?
Sorry to double post. This does make me feel a little better but I don't doubt their gh is quality, my concern is if some knob in the lab mixed up some powders or something. I'm sure they have plenty of stuff around their lab that would perfectly explain how I'm feeling. To be clear I think this is unlikely, but it is a thought. And I'm not on anything else, only other medication i take is omeprazole (prilosec for heartburn).

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I dont know how I'm gonna convince you guys but zero percent chance this is in my head. I go through every day of my life too tired to function, or "debilitatingly tired" as I call it. Hence why I was desperate enough to inject myself with black market hgh. But not today, today I am AWAKE. I was not expecting to feel like this even when I started this thread but I think it was still entering my system. But it feels exactly like amphetamine. Not saying that's what I think it is, just explaining what it feels like.

Now, my body reacts strangely to things, especially regarding sleep. Weed for instance, wakes me up and makes me sleep really shitty. So I wouldn't be shocked if I just react differently. Maybe my body isn't used to having any gh and that's why I feel so much more awake, maybe this is just what a cup of coffee feels like when you're not dead tired.

I'm just saying, its weird.
I should have worded that better. I don’t doubt that the insomnia is real. I’m just saying our minds can have a strong effect on how we feel and that 1iu administered twice isn’t going to cause this issue.

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
I should have worded that better. I don’t doubt that the insomnia is real. I’m just saying our minds can have a strong effect on how we feel and that 1iu administered twice isn’t going to cause this issue.
No, I know. I'm not talking about the insomnia at this point, I'm talking about the weird amount of energy I had today after pinning myself this morning. I'm starting to "come down" now but there's no amount of placebo that can explain the amount of energy I had a couple hours ago. This would also correlate with the time frame of when I was finally able to fall asleep last night. I woke up ~5 hours after pinning and was wide awake for about 45 minutes and then I finally got some sleep. Correlates exactly with the come up, peak, and now come down I'm experiencing. Idk its weird.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
I just started hgh, I'm not on anything else. I'm mostly taking it to correct my insomnia and low quality sleep, which I have a suspicion is keeping me from producing my own gh.

I'm only taking 1iu. I was excited to get some deeper sleep, but the first night I got shitty broken sleep and the second night was even worse. And despite that, I've been more awake than ever at work. I can feel that im tired but I'm wide awake regardless. This shit almost feels like a low grade extended release amphetamine. At only 1iu. What gives?
Same here. If I take it before bed it keeps me awake but I feel great the next day and all my aches and pains from old age are so much better. I haven’t had good sleep in 20 years but HGH makes me feel younger.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Try some GABA tabs with it, it goes hand in hand with HGH.. 750mg is all you need really!
Do you have sleep apnea? because HGH can induce sleep apnea in people who have minor sings of it.
LurEAjb.jpg

These work great too..
JboMlaV.jpg

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Im surprised 1iu is doing anything noticeable at all. However, it is worth mentioning that I have experienced sleeplessness at night while using HGH @4ius daily.

selfmademonster

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im surprised 1iu is doing anything noticeable at all. However, it is worth mentioning that I have experienced sleeplessness at night while using HGH @4ius daily.

I just upped my dose to about 4ius a day and started noticing the same, in fact first thing I thought about was this thread. I've been dosing off on the couch earlier in the day also.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Never experienced anything like that..only thing I've really noticed was when going 4iu + cps sets in and it is bad enough to keep you waking up middle of the night

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just upped my dose to about 4ius a day and started noticing the same, in fact first thing I thought about was this thread. I've been dosing off on the couch earlier in the day also.

That’s interesting since I know we both use the same source. I had to switch to morning injections to get some sleep

Hgh Mystery…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
That’s an opinion you’re more than allowed to have but voicing that on an open board… I mean come on man. I’m taking our Blue Tops and I’ve been on them for months. I sleep like a baby and furthermore I’ve been on 10 different brands of HGH… and these Blue Tops are just as good if not better than the ones I’ve tried. Is it pharma-grade HGH? No it’s not.. but they’re very good.

If you believe SB “fucked up and gave you the wrong substance” what do you believe you got instead?

Have you come to SB or a REP to ask
About batch numbers or inquire about this before posting you believe SB is making major
Mistakes?

I don’t have the numbers in front of me of how
many kits we’ve sold but out of hundreds of kits we haven’t had a single complaint about our HGH… and just to be clear I’m not saying any of this in a bad tone. My point in this is… taking your experience with HGH and suggesting on an open board that we somehow gave you the wrong product because you’re having issues sleeping isn’t the right answer.

Seeing as this is your first week of taking it… if In another week you are still having these issues please reach out to me and we’ll have a conversation. With that said our HGH is tried and true with many happy and satisfied customers.

JJB1

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
That’s an opinion you’re more than allowed to have but voicing that on an open board… I mean come on man. I’m taking our Blue Tops and I’ve been on them for months. I sleep like a baby and furthermore I’ve been on 10 different brands of HGH… and these Blue Tops are just as good if not better than the ones I’ve tried. Is it pharma-grade HGH? No it’s not.. but they’re very good.

If you believe SB “fucked up and gave you the wrong substance” what do you believe you got instead?

Have you come to SB or a REP to ask
About batch numbers or inquire about this before posting you believe SB is making major
Mistakes?

I don’t have the numbers in front of me of how
many kits we’ve sold but out of hundreds of kits we haven’t had a single complaint about our HGH… and just to be clear I’m not saying any of this in a bad tone. My point in this is… taking your experience with HGH and suggesting on an open board that we somehow gave you the wrong product because you’re having issues sleeping isn’t the right answer.

Seeing as this is your first week of taking it… if In another week you are still having these issues please reach out to me and we’ll have a conversation. With that said our HGH is tried and true with many happy and satisfied customers.
I get energy from HGH. Not everyone reacts the same. He should do a serum HGH test before posting bro-science accusations. I bet he will discover he has legit HGH.

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
I get energy from HGH. Not everyone reacts the same. He should do a serum HGH test before posting bro-science accusations. I bet he will discover he has legit HGH.
That’s all I’m saying… I’m not upset or talking down to him but the mere suggestion that SB Labs “fucked up” and gave him another compound is baseless. Now if we were talking about a vial of Test or Deca… sure mistakes happen and there have been situations where vials will be mislabeled. But a 100IU kit of HGH isn’t being filled with anything else but HGH.

If the OP has concerns with a product purchased from us we have 3 REPS that are on this site everyday and all the time.

I think day two of using a product and going on an open board suggesting we’ve given him
Something else instead of HGH is reckless and uncalled for.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
That’s all I’m saying… I’m not upset or talking down to him but the mere suggestion that SB Labs “fucked up” and gave him another compound is baseless. Now if we were talking about a vial of Test or Deca… sure mistakes happen and there have been situations where vials will be mislabeled. But a 100IU kit of HGH isn’t being filled with anything else but HGH.

If the OP has concerns with a product purchased from us we have 3 REPS that are on this site everyday and all the time.

I think day two of using a product and going on an open board suggesting we’ve given him
Something else instead of HGH is reckless and uncalled for.
Well put jj

dosoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
That’s all I’m saying… I’m not upset or talking down to him but the mere suggestion that ................
My bad, just now seeing all of this, I thought this thread was dead.

For any future readers I want to make it clear: SB LABS DID NOT FUCK UP. THEIR HGH IS LEGIT AND HIGH QUALITY!!! Customer service is good too.

I wasn't trying to accuse you guys of fucking up, more so just thinking out loud trying to explain what seemed like an impossible reaction to a minuscule amount of gh. But you're right; when your guys' business relies so heavily on word of mouth, especially from these forums, posts like mine can be very damaging and im sorry. Especially since you guys were excellent, fast shippers with good product and I plan on buying from you again in the future. I'm going to go back and edit my posts if I can.

Update on my situation:
I've been on it for over a month now at 1.5iu and things have calmed way down. I have pretty severe sleep problems so my guess is that my body has very little gh of its own and it was a shock to my system. It's definitely working though - better skin, harder dick, bigger muscles, and probably the biggest difference I've noticed is that I'm losing weight like crazy.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score

What brand is it?

MiSh

Registered Member
Reaction score
Stirring up the pot

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Stirring up the pot

Just asking. This is the Anabolic discussion forum correct?
Is it a generic? A brand name? Prescribed pharma from an HRT clinic?
Im trying to help the guy.

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Nevermind, I only read the first post. I see its regarding a sponsor here. Probably should be moved to Source Checking or the sponsors forum.
Ill leave this to other members of the community to sort out.