• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

HGH reviews

FF78

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all, just looking to order some GH and I was hoping to get some feedback from some that have used it. Also, anyone have labs yet?

Thanks

Stormy1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I took advantage of holiday sales and purchased several kits of orange tops from one of our board sponsors as well as several kits from this sponsor. I ran a kit of orange tops at 3.3iu/day six days a week which was equal to two vials a week. I finished the kit in five weeks and was really pleased with the fat reduction I saw around my midsection.
I decided to run a kit of the gh from this sponsor for comparison sake. One thing I noticed after a few days is that this gh makes my hands tingle constantly whereas the orange tops did not. This is my first go around with gh so I honestly don’t know what that means if anything. However, I will finish this kit in another week and I have noticed the fat reduction does not appear to be as good as the orange tops. In fact, I may have gained a little of the fat back that I had lost with the orange tops. Maybe this gh is helping in other ways but visibly I can’t see how. Another difference I noted is that I gained about 7 pounds the first two weeks on the orange tops but that weight dropped off rather quickly. I did not experience any weight gain on the gh from this sponsor and again I don’t know if that means anything or not. I plan on running another kit of the orange tops next to see if the fat reduction is as good as the first kit I ran. After that I will run another kit from this sponsor but bump it to 5iu/day to see if the increased dose will show where and what impact this gh is having. I’m sure everyones experience with gh is different and this is just what I’m seeing. I’m not trying to make any conclusions at this point but maybe some things I have noted will make more sense to you than it does me.