• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH hype?

The3rdman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been listening to a body building podcast recently and the host seems to regularly rant and rave about how amazing HGH is. What kind of results have y'all seen with HGH and is it really all he is talking it up to be?

He claims it makes all his cycles more effective and that he feels better and recovers quicker with no sides?

If you half to ask it’s probably not in the cards for you for whatever you’re up to Seriously not being a dick but education should be firs plus that’s like a really broad question. Too many moving parts to even figure cost out. I’d make a solid plan fist based on your education and ThEN you can figure out price based on your strict plan. Just my two cc’s though. For the record I’m now a huge GH fan after staying on all of last year at 3ius ED. I’ve never been more shredded in my life.

If you half to ask it’s probably not in the cards for you for whatever you’re up to Seriously not being a dick but education should be firs plus that’s like a really broad question. Too many moving parts to even figure cost out. I’d make a solid plan fist based on your education and ThEN you can figure out price based on your strict plan. Just my two cc’s though. For the record I’m now a huge GH fan after staying on all of last year at 3ius ED. I’ve never been more shredded in my life.
Ha easy there fella. I've been running cycles since 2012, just wanted to know the cost in the current environment. I'm not actually gonna run it

Ha easy there fella. I've been running cycles since 2012, just wanted to know the cost in the current environment. I'm not actually gonna run it
Wasn’t even coming at you sideways bub. I’m sure your cycle experience is a thing of legend. I was just trying to be helpfull.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m just gonna STFU. You too Sir. 😊

You guys play nice

I've found kits at 60 a pop from China (100ius) generic - not human grade. Shipping is a little higher. They're $80 domestic which is still cheap. So cheap, most people are scared to touch them.

I've seen $818 for 5mg Nordtropin (about 15ius - human grade) So expensive only top pros and rich people can afford.

The price can range DRASTICALLY bro.

Most people run Iron Lion orange tops or gray tops or The Provider black tops (which are brown right now) or muave tops on the forums. This is kind of the middle ground. You can get 100ius for around $100 during a buy 2 kits get 1 free kit that IL runs occasionally.

I researched growth for over a year before just starting a few weeks ago.

I would say look into MK-677 as a great substitute when beginning. Its an oral GH. (basically)

I think that should give you some sort of idea on a few things you're curious about.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

You guys play nice

I've found kits at 60 a pop from China (100ius) generic - not human grade

I've seen $818 for 5mg Nordtropin (about 15ius - human grade)

Most people run Iron Lion orange tops or gray tops or The Provider black tops (which are brown right now) or muave topS on the forums.

I would say look into MK-677 as a great substitute when beginning.

I think that should give you some sort of idea on a few things you're curious about.

I was paying 35 a kit on alibababababab.... bought with a CC. Lol

Generally $200 a kit, that's 100 units. So it really depends on how much you plan to use daily.

You guys play nice

I've found kits at 60 a pop from China (100ius) generic - not human grade. Shipping is a little higher. They're $80 domestic which is still cheap. So cheap, most people are scared to touch them.

I've seen $818 for 5mg Nordtropin (about 15ius - human grade) So expensive only top pros and rich people can afford.

Most people run Iron Lion orange tops or gray tops or The Provider black tops (which are brown right now) or muave tops on the forums. This is kind of the middle ground. You can get 100ius for around $100 during a buy 2 kits get 1 free kit that IL runs occasionally.

I would say look into MK-677 as a great substitute when beginning. Its an oral GH. (basically)

Was just looking into MK-677,

Definitely a dumb question but is this something you can just run by itself, or would a test base need to be present? I really don't know anything about SARMS but I am doing my best to learn.

I have also read it could increase prolactin & cortisol so should you have an AI on hand?

Was just looking into MK-677,

Definitely a dumb question but is this something you can just run by itself, or would a test base need to be present? I really don't know anything about SARMS but I am doing my best to learn.

I have also read it could increase prolactin & cortisol so should you have an AI on hand?
No need for test or AI. I would recommend test for amplified result. Even TRT numbers would work great with gH.

I'm no gH expert, but Caber is for prolactin.

Not sure on the Cortisol thing.

If you use MK-677 for a long time, t4 is definitely recommended.

I used for 6 mo. The last two months I used Somatozine (enhanced MK677) and I didn’t need anything except 100mg P5P (or 50mg P5P NOW)
4a14bbfbba71618cd490373bbd20baca.jpg

Max

No need for test or AI. I would recommend test for amplified result. Even TRT numbers would work great with gH.

I'm no gH expert, but Caber is for prolactin.

Not sure on the Cortisol thing.

If you use MK-677 for a long time, t4 is definitely recommended.

What’s a reputable source for MK-677?

I haven’t ran anything yet so I’d be interested in checking it out. Thanks man.

What’s a reputable source for MK-677?

I haven’t ran anything yet so I’d be interested in checking it out. Thanks man.
Uncle Z - Im a rep so Im impartial, but they do have a great track record of 18 years.

Uncle Z - Im a rep so Im impartial, but they do have a great track record of 18 years.

One last question, how long would you recommend one run it before needing to add test?

I appreciate the feedback and I’m definitely going to look into further through Uncle Z

Get Shredded!
One last question, how long would you recommend one run it before needing to add test?

I appreciate the feedback and I’m definitely going to look into further through Uncle Z
There is no recommended time.

Growth takes many months to years to really do what it does.

Test and HGH are completely separate things. It's nothing like needing to run a test cypionate or enanthate with some deca.

It seems to me you could make some great gains with a very basic cycle. HGH should be something down the road for you. I don't know your cycle history, but it can't be extensive with the question you just asked. No offense bro. I could try to sling you more stuff to make more $ for Z, but you don't need a bunch of stuff and and I want you to be healthy about this...

@Jlifts mk677 is a growth secretagogue it won't cause any shutdown.

Test and HGH are completely separate things. It's nothing like needing to run a test cypionate or enanthate with some deca.

It seems to me you could make some great gains with a very basic cycle. HGH should be something down the road for you. I don't know your cycle history, but it can't be extensive with the question you just asked. No offense bro. I could try to sling you more stuff to make more $ for Z, but you don't need a bunch of stuff and and I want you to be healthy about this...

Yeah I haven’t ran a cycle of anything, just still learning so no worries.

Thank you.

You guys play nice

Great, thanks for the information!

Back