• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

**HGH Auction** 300iu Greytops

IML Gear Cream!
7:59.48 p.m. EST ?

Yes your message has a time stamp so I see that but Alternator’s post doesn’t have a time stamp

Yep.... me too. But it looks like you and I were the only ones watching the clock

if it doesn’t show up (the time stamp) I would be cool to split it with Alternator_6, if that’s cool with you both, REHH & Alternator_6

Where does it show the time with the seconds on it?
I guess he put that there, I don’t see a time stamp on his too. The old software used to have down to seconds.
It will convert to minutes here in a while like the other posts so who ever has the last post at 7:59 wins

If you hover with your mouse over the spot that says XX minutes ago it will show a time. Riles says 7:59. Mine says 8:00. So I say congratulations Riles. You got yourself some first class GH brother and for a damn good price! Thanks for the Auction REHH!

if it doesn’t show up (the time stamp) I would be cool to split it with Alternator_6, if that’s cool with you both, REHH & Alternator_6
Let me talk to Lion and see

Ok it’s official, you both can get 2 kits of greytops 300iu total for 305.00. That a little cheaper than his best deal he gives and that’s usually for a 4 kit minimum on those sales.

Guys just send Lion an email which is in my signature. Tell him you won the auction at ASF and give him your screen name. That’s it, easy. I already gave him your names.
One thing to note tomorrow is their last day of work before the Chinese new year holiday which lasts a week so you’ll probably have to wait a little longer for the pack

Rehh is a great man

Kinda hard to do all this typing when I just came out of titanium elbow replacement surgery and my arm is in a cast and sling

Rehh is a great man

I’m missing all this stuff. Idk what’s up with my Tapatalk. I’m used to getting notifications but it’s not working

Max

Back