• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

HGH and fat loss...

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A good cruise dose is dependant on your IGF level.

I use 10ius a week and 250-300 IGF level is fine.

You do not want to use so much GH that your IGF levels are 400-500 when cruising.

GH does produce different IGF levels for different people, very, individualistic so you should get analysis of IGF levels and adjust GH accordingly.

Ok I need to get blood work anyway. How many days without GH do I need to go so that I get my natural levels? I’ve been running between 3-3.3iu ED for 4 months.

Thanks Skip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok I need to get blood work anyway. How many days without GH do I need to go so that I get my natural levels? I’ve been running between 3-3.3iu ED for 4 months.

Thanks Skip!

Holy shit Batman!!!

10ius a day for four months???

Moderation my son, moderation!

To get your money's worth for IGF analysis and get it done one time....and should answer your question, come off GH for four weeks then get back on for three weeks using 10ius a week.

You should have a good idea on how much GH to add based on IGF level....or you might already be in a good place.

sityslicker1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been on gh non stop for years now i can say that Gh fat loss is probably one of the most overrated comments you can hear about it. It helps but it's a far cry from being as powerful as t3, clen or dnp. Those of you have never used it, don't be fooled into believing other wise. Gh is a really nice add onto to a cycle. It does enhance the gear, increases recovery abilities and to some degree adds a little more muslce along side the gear your running, But to say it rip you all up to pieces with little change to diet you are dreaming. It's definitely not worth the money unless you maxed out everything including training, diet, and gear or your over 35 y.o. and seeking longevity with lower doses.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gh will make a noticeable change in body fat if it's quality gh and, you respond to gh.

No debate there at all.

whippedeye

Registered Member
Reaction score
Gh will make a noticeable change in body fat if it's quality gh and, you respond to gh.

No debate there at all.
Absolutely. I have no doubt that my fat loss is way better than without HGH! In order to see the fat loss you do need to follow a good healthy diet plan. Can you do cheat meals and such...yup! But be mindful of how you eat. And of course you should be doing your cardio and weights. But we all do that stuff already so what's the big deal.
Using gh for fat loss works but you should take it about 2 hrs after your last meal of the day and before bed. Or take it as soon as you wake and continue to stay fasted for 2 to 4 hrs...only drink water and black coffee.
Once you eat you lose the fat burning.

And to be technical what the HGH is doing is not fat burning but actually increases utilization of fat for energy..lipogenises

If you take 10iu of th right after a workout while slamming your post workout shake it won't mobilize any fat and this may be why some people say it doesn't help on that department.

Anzel
Puritysourcelabs.ru representative

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score

No debate there at all.

If GH does not work for someone my thoughts would be it is either:

A) bunk

B) not training right

C) need a new meal plan

D) too young to see a real difference

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

A) bunk

B) not training right

C) need a new meal plan

There are non responders.

Burrfoot1313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Holy shit Batman!!!

10ius a day for four months???

Moderation my son, moderation!

To get your money's worth for IGF analysis and get it done one time....and should answer your question, come off GH for four weeks then get back on for three weeks using 10ius a week.

You should have a good idea on how much GH to add based on IGF level....or you might already be in a good place.

Noooo...3iu a day! 3.3 at the most.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score

Thanks Skip!

Noooo...3iu a day! 3.3 at the most.

My apologies, I saw 3-3.3ius a day and thought you were saying 3 shots of 3.3ius ED, my ADHD was bad that day.

Just back down to 3.3ius Monday, Wednesday and Friday, do that for 3-4 weeks then have blood drawn on Friday if you can, but no big deal which day.

And from there you can decide how much GH is a good cruise dose.

Joe 2013

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry if i missed that...which gh are you running ?

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad to know now about taking t4 with hgh. I was wondering why the first month the fat just melted off then stalled the past 1.5 months completely. How much would y’all recommend taking with 3-6 iu daily? I’m actually prescribed t4 because my bloods came back wacky after a tren blast and it was fine a month later without the t4. I’ve been getting it filled every month and haven’t taken it because I was under the impression t4 is basically useless for fat loss and t3 is the way to go. Also can someone describe exactly why it’s a good idea to take t4 with hgh or post a link? I couldn’t find much info. Also would t3 work as well or is t4 the better option? Thanks in advance fellas.

Fitraver

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is a great topic. Sorry if this has already been asked, but what if I am on t3/t4 dosage for thyroid from my doc. I have to get bloods every 6 months or so. I just started gh. Do you think it will mess up my numbers or skew them? Or just the fact that I’m already on the t4 will be a good thing from a using gh standpoint and I wouldn’t have to worry about needing more t4 now to keep my t4 number in check.

I realize this may be a tough one but perhaps someone on here who is on t3/t4 and gets blood work done for a doc may have ran into this and know how it affected them. Figured worth a shot asking.

Tall Deck

Registered Member
Reaction score
A few weeks in starting hgh I started having chronic uncontrollable hiccups. Went on for about 6 months. I saw doctors and they wanted to do CT’s scans. At first I was in denial. There was no way it was the only thing I’ve never taken before , and coincidentally just started. But after suffering which seemed like forever I got the cat scan. My thymus got enlarged. And was pinching the nerve to my diaphragm. They thought is could be cancer. So I stopped the hgh, and immediately was better. No hiccups. Tested and retested. My thymus went back to normal size. No cancer. So that my experience.

I have many bro that never had any issues.
I had some issues with GH too, but mine were compounded by the use of MK-677 too. About 6 weeks using GH@4IU's daily, (actually, I started out the first week with 2 IU and then gradually increased it, and after 6 weeks I saw no benefit, and no increased fat loss. my diet wasn't A-1 strict, but it was decent, (lots of eggs, fish, with a little beef, plenty of veggies and fruits, and no chips, crackers, fast food, nor pastry nor ice cream nor soda. I cut out all junk food including any desserts such as cake or pastry). At the end of those 6 weeks, I began feeling pain in both of my thumbs, but it wasn't that bad until I began taking MK-677, (which was right at the 6 week mark when I stopped the GH). Eventually my thumbs got pretty bad, to the point where it was difficult to move them, and difficult to shake peoples' hand. I was told that the pain would go away once the MK-677 was halted, but here I am 11 months after I halted it, and I still suffer. I know this thread is about GH, but the pain in my thumbs started while I was on GH, and I never experienced any fat loss with the GH nor the MK-677.

Great discussion here!
Heres my 2 cents on GH. Once you introduce it and find the sweet spot where you find yourself getting leaner and then consistently use it..on cycle , off cycle,on TRT , with insulin etc. You find that its the glue that holds it all together. Could you do fine without it? Yes you can. But who wants to do fine? After several months of using it I decided I will stay with it because I have never had an easier time of showing abs and developing muscle. Now its been almost 2 years of using 5 to 10 iu almost daily. Doing an AM/PM dosing

The best time to inject is several hours after or before a meal so I modified my diet. I eat around 5 or 6 pm and then wait till I am about to jump into bed say 9 or 10pm I take a dose and go to sleep. I then wake up and take a dose (sometimes go back to bed if I need more rest) and drink black coffee and read (this is around 4 am.) Then around 6 or 7 I eat breakfast. By using HGH fasted and with insulin levels low you optimize its full potential.

The great thing is, since I invested in HGH I intend on doing it correctly so using it has forced me to fast for 12 to 14 hours which is just another feather in my cap toward staying lean.

Right now I take 2.5 Iu AM and another 2.5 PM but will be upping my dose to 5 & 5 as soon as my fresh batch comes in. On top of a nice Test/Primo/Var/Proviron blast with about 5iu of insulin preworkout , workout days only, its the shit!
It would be interesting if someone decided to engage in the same amount of daily fasting without using GH just to see if they experienced the same fat loss as you did. Just sayin'

A good cruise dose is dependant on your IGF level.

I use 10ius a week and 250-300 IGF level is fine.

You do not want to use so much GH that your IGF levels are 400-500 when cruising.

GH does produce different IGF levels for different people, very, individualistic so you should get analysis of IGF levels and adjust GH accordingly.
Well, I must admit that I did NOT get blooods done specifically for IGF

I've been on gh non stop for years now i can say that Gh fat loss is probably one of the most overrated comments you can hear about it. It helps but it's a far cry from being as powerful as t3, clen or dnp. Those of you have never used it, don't be fooled into believing other wise. Gh is a really nice add onto to a cycle. It does enhance the gear, increases recovery abilities and to some degree adds a little more muslce along side the gear your running, But to say it rip you all up to pieces with little change to diet you are dreaming. It's definitely not worth the money unless you maxed out everything including training, diet, and gear or your over 35 y.o. and seeking longevity with lower doses.
x2 I agree with this post^

A) bunk

B) not training right

C) need a new meal plan

OK Skip, but I guess you could say the same things, except for (D) about any AAS's too.

There are non responders.
Definitely

Tall Deck

Registered Member
Reaction score
sounds like lots of people use T3 or at least T4 with their GH, and fast for part of the day too, in order to take the GH during a fasting state. So I really wonder if the fat burning results they they're claiming, would also be experienced without the GH, and just from the T4 and the fasting. Or from T4, fasting, and whatever AAS they were using.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
sounds like lots of people use T3 or at least T4 with their GH, and fast for part of the day too, in order to take the GH during a fasting state. So I really wonder if the fat burning results they they're claiming, would also be experienced without the GH, and just from the T4 and the fasting. Or from T4, fasting, and whatever AAS they were using.
Gh increases t4 conversion to t3 so yes, it directly aids in fat loss.

Supplementing with t3 while in gh is pointless..... Your t3 will elevated from the increase in conversion so, no point adding more.

Even though t4 is an inactive hormone, and it's solely there to convert to t3, the process of the conversion itself, when t4 is low, is why guys feel lethargic.

T4 with gh. No need for t3.

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score

Supplementing with t3 while in gh is pointless..... Your t3 will elevated from the increase in conversion so, no point adding more.

Even though t4 is an inactive hormone, and it's solely there to convert to t3, the process of the conversion itself, when t4 is low, is why guys feel lethargic.

^^^What he said^^^

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
I had some issues with GH too, but mine were compounded by the use of MK-677 too. About 6 weeks using GH@4IU's daily, (actually, I started out the first week with 2 IU and then gradually increased it, and after 6 weeks I saw no benefit, and no increased fat loss. my diet wasn't A-1 strict, but it was decent, (lots of eggs, fish, with a little beef, plenty of veggies and fruits, and no chips, crackers, fast food, nor pastry nor ice cream nor soda. I cut out all junk food including any desserts such as cake or pastry). At the end of those 6 weeks, I began feeling pain in both of my thumbs, but it wasn't that bad until I began taking MK-677, (which was right at the 6 week mark when I stopped the GH). Eventually my thumbs got pretty bad, to the point where it was difficult to move them, and difficult to shake peoples' hand. I was told that the pain would go away once the MK-677 was halted, but here I am 11 months after I halted it, and I still suffer. I know this thread is about GH, but the pain in my thumbs started while I was on GH, and I never experienced any fat loss with the GH nor the MK-677.

It would be interesting if someone decided to engage in the same amount of daily fasting without using GH just to see if they experienced the same fat loss as you did. Just sayin'

Well, I must admit that I did NOT get blooods done specifically for IGF

x2 I agree with this post^

OK Skip, but I guess you could say the same things, except for (D) about any AAS's too.

Definitely

I'm taking therapeutic doses and I should have clarified that.

10ius a week means a lot more to an old fuck like me compared to some 25 year old :)

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
every time I’ve ran growth alone in the past I got great fat loss results without using t4 or t3 and I only fast for one hour after injection. This current run the first month fat melted off quickly and then stalled. I just started 75mcg of t4 upon waking and after reading the link skip sent me I’m almost certain the fat loss will again start back up. Like I said in a previous post I’m prescribed 50mcg of t4 daily after bloods came back off from running a heavy tren cycle. I never did take the t4 except for just a few days and a month later my bloods were all back where I wanted them. I always thought t4 was useless and t3 was the way to go but I continued to get it filled every month with my BP meds. I was kinda saving it because I figured there was some use for t4 since so many sponsors carry it.

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This whole t4 thing really has me thinking now lol thanks everyone for the info on it. I wonder if it would be the same with tren as I know tren messes with my thyroid and it seems the fat loss from tren stops as well after 4-6 weeks

Tall Deck

Registered Member
Reaction score
when t4 is low, is why guys feel lethargic.
Hmmm.... now you have me wondering about something else: Do you think that there's any possibility that lethargy from AAS might also have something to do with low T-4?

Fitraver

Registered Member
Reaction score

Unless you don’t convert t4 to t3 like my body ;)

You have any opinion on my situation above? Curious how that I started gh and will be getting thyroid bloods for my doc checkin in 5 weeks.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Unless you don’t convert t4 to t3 like my body ;)

You have any opinion on my situation above? Curious how that I started gh and will be getting thyroid bloods for my doc checkin in 5 weeks.
Hypothyroidism?

I have hypo as well and 175mcg is my Dr prescribed dose.

What are your doses and what does your t3 look like with just your script?

Fitraver

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hypothyroidism?

I have hypo as well and 175mcg is my Dr prescribed dose.

What are your doses and what does your t3 look like with just your script?

I’m on 15mcg t3 split 3x a day and 125 t4 each morning fasted. That puts me right in range for both. Took me schoong my dr when my t4 kept high and t3 low lol. Finally got off the armour and onto t3 and t4 separate.

So did starting gh fuck with your numbers that had you in line before it? Or still fine keeping sane doses after starting.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m on 15mcg t3 split 3x a day and 125 t4 each morning fasted. That puts me right in range for both. Took me schoong my dr when my t4 kept high and t3 low lol. Finally got off the armour and onto t3 and t4 separate.

So did starting gh fuck with your numbers that had you in line before it? Or still fine keeping sane doses after starting.
My t3 will be elevated at bloods yes but t4 stays in range. Dr usually never looks at free t3

So you don't convert t4 to t3 at all or, you don't convert it efficiently?

Fitraver

Registered Member
Reaction score
My t3 will be elevated at bloods yes but t4 stays in range. Dr usually never looks at free t3

So you don't convert t4 to t3 at all or, you don't convert it efficiently?

We had my dose of t4 all the way up to 175 I think and t3 was still same as t was before wasn’t raising at all. Finally had my doc put me on t3 and I was perfect. Can’t tell you how much better I feel.

So sounds like for me my t3 prolly wont change and my t4 should still be fine.

I will say being on this and having to dial it in made me realize people use t3 was higher than is needed to cut and also don’t realize what they’re fucking with. I’d never wish thyroid issues on anyone yet No ones believes me when I say be careful with that shit.

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We had my dose of t4 all the way up to 175 I think and t3 was still same as t was before wasn’t raising at all. Finally had my doc put me on t3 and I was perfect. Can’t tell you how much better I feel.

So sounds like for me my t3 prolly wont change and my t4 should still be fine.

I will say being on this and having to dial it in made me realize people use t3 was higher than is needed to cut and also don’t realize what they’re fucking with. I’d never wish thyroid issues on anyone yet No ones believes me when I say be careful with that shit.
Yeah. If you can't lose weight on a cut with 50mcg of t3, even when you're single digits bf, you need to quit

lifter6973

Banned
Reaction score
Ancedotal but every time I cycle with T3, my appetite is crazy. Not good when trying to drop fat. I guess I should just start eating a shitload of healthier food shen my appetite is haywire.

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
Since adding 100mcg of t4 first thing in the am with my growth about two weeks ago I’ve dropped 3lbs morning weight without changing anything else and still eating in a surplus. I’m shocked at how fast this is happening and will for sure be adding it to my gh from here on out.